Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal (3313 Views)

Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Bigii(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Blankstare:

Don't be fooled,tambuwal is now telling Nigerians he's a kingmaker in their jabajantis politics...he's betrayal,he betrayed the party simple!

Read and comprehend Mr. How does his smartness transcend to betrayer? Oh! You want him to agree every shit that comes out of Tinubu. Hell no! only his Yoruba followers does that. Believe me, Tinubu is only smart in south west and in the eyes of zombies not northern politicians and legends like saraki and co. He's the biggest loser in this administration believe it or not he's been relegated for long because of his greed. Let him stay there and be answering NATIONAL LEADER lol. What's national leader in politics?

One advice, when it comes to national politics put aside your greed else, you will lose everything.

Watch how the new coalition of PDP will retire and delete his name from any records come Feb 16. Tinubu is finished and can never rule Nigerian for one day.

3 Likes

Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by TheTrueSeeker: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by porka: 11:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Ludo players vs Chess Players

Credit to Yinka Odumakin
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by sgd: 11:57am On Feb 04, 2019
A
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Where is the interest of Nigerians in all these?
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Blankstare(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bigii:

Read and comprehend Mr. How does his smartness transcend to betrayer? Oh! You want him to agree every shit that comes out of Tinubu. Hell no! only his Yoruba followers does that. Believe me, Tinubu is only smart in south west and in the eyes of zombies not northern politicians and legends like saraki and co. He's the biggest loser in this administration believe it or not he's been relocated for long because of his greed. Let him stay there and be answering NATIONAL LEADER lol. What's national leader in politics?

One advice, when it comes to national politics put aside your greed else, you will lose everything.

Watch how the new coalition of PDP will retire and delete his name from any records come Feb 16. Tinubu is finished and can never rule Nigerian for one day.

Oyegun lacks the brain, diplomacy and astutness to evenly share the post 2015 electoral booty,hence Tinubu's expertise naturally comes in. But Buhari later settled for Ahmed Lawal,why didn't your role model saraki abide to the choice of the president been the informal leader of the party. But Feb 16 as you say, Feb 16 will proof alot...
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Fedayeen02: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Omotaday:
They are playing chess on our head. See how Tambuwal and Saraki are running to Tinubu, this man is the king maker in Nigeria, he is involve in every political move in the country, that is the fact.
they ran to him and still fuvked him up

It shows northerners are the masters in the game
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Bigii(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Blankstare:

Oyegun lacks the brain, diplomacy and astutness to evenly share the post 2015 electoral booty,hence Tinubu's expertise naturally comes in. But Buhari later settled for Ahmed Lawal,why didn't your role model saraki abide to the choice of the president been the informal leader of the party. But Feb 16 as you say, Feb 16 will proof alot...

How can a normal being with a functional high class of brain abide by Buhari's demented ways? It's like following the blind. Only zombies can do that. You think people call Buhari's followers Zombie for fun??

Thank God they were smart enough an they succeeded.
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
fergie001:

They call it oju kokoro

No they call it ambition. Men exist who want to make the best of themselves and their potentials. Tinubu can aspire to be whatever he wants politically as it is his right as a Nigerian to do so.
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bigii:

Read and comprehend Mr. How does his smartness transcend to betrayer? Oh! You want him to agree every shit that comes out of Tinubu. Hell no! only his Yoruba followers does that. Believe me, Tinubu is only smart in south west and in the eyes of zombies not northern politicians and legends like saraki and co. He's the biggest loser in this administration believe it or not he's been relocated for long because of his greed. Let him stay there and be answering NATIONAL LEADER lol. What's national leader in politics?

Saraki is a legend now? You Igbo boys are comical. When you have decided to cannonize a leader you simply just dispose of your brain to be talking nonsense. If not for your hatred of Tinubu, and the one-way mentality you guys operate with I would have recommended you read up on his achievement to know what a real legend is.

You fools will claim he is local to the SW. Who brokered the merger betwren ACN and CPC that allowed PMB become president after many failed attempt? When has Saraki achieved similar? All he knows is to jump on the bandwagon after his political superiors have delivered.

Who made Lagos fifth biggest economy in Africa while Kwara remains a backwater State after decades under the control of the Sarakis? Who made the whole SW region 100% APC-controlled while Saraki has never done anything outside Kwara?

You guys worship other men unobjectively and hate unobjectively also. Look at Kanu you queued behind yesterday. Today a discredited hack no one takes seriously because they know he is about his pocket and not any Biafran struggle. Carry on with your stubbornness and mumuism. Blind bat.
Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by slivertongue: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
tinubu may have taken a large chunk of the sw bt his greedy and lack of understanding of northern politics further destroyed him and,there is more to come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Bigii(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oshigun:

Saraki is a legend now? You Igbo boys are comical. When you have decided to cannonize a leader you simply just dispose of your brain to be talking nonsense. If not for your hatred of Tinubu, and the one-way mentality you guys operate with I would have recommended you read up on his achievement to know what a real legend is. [code][/code]

You fools will claim he is local to the SW. Who brokered the merger betwren ACN and CPC that allowed PMB become president after many failed attempt? When has Saraki achieved similar? All he knows is to jump on the bandwagon after his political superiors have delivered.

Who made Lagos fifth biggest economy in Africa while Kwara remains a backwater State after decades under the control of the Sarakis? Who made the whole SW region 100% APC-controlled while Saraki has never done anything outside Kwara?

You guys worship other men unobjectively and hate unobjectively also. Look at Kanu you queued behind yesterday. Today a discredited hack no one takes seriously because they know he is about his pocket and not any Biafran struggle. Carry on with your stubbornness and mumuism. Blind bat.

You're the biggest fool here. Mind you, I am not Igbo.

The whole achievement up there revolve within the southwest. You claim he hand picked Buhari to become president. What made the presidency to relegate him for the past 3yrs?

Truth is, your god Tinubu can only succeed in south west because the region is filled with cowards like you. Hate it or like it, Saraki is a national hero with good qualities of leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Transactions With Tinubu- Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Bigii:

You're the biggest fool here. Mind you, I am not Igbo.

The whole achievement up there revolve within the southwest. You claim he hand picked Buhari to become president. What made the presidency to relegate him for the past 3yrs?

Truth is, your god Tinubu can only succeed in south west because the region is filled with cowards like you. Hate it or like it, Saraki is a national hero with good qualities of leadership.

Mumu, dont have anymore time for you. Let us see how your hero Saraki fares next week.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN In Lagos To Defend Igbos In Lagos / Labor Party Clearly Winning Benue State / Alex Otti No Congratulation Yet Till Abia Its Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.