Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Spot A Playa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot A Playa (3250 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Playa by jkpretty(f): 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2008
Just when u are about thinking a girl is stupid, just know u are about the stupidest person. I basically just wonder the set of girls some guys term as fish brains.

Girls naturally know when they being played, the option is now open to them to decide on which step to take. The option taken could actually vary tho. depending, on what each girl want from a guy. Many girls sense this, they know when they are being played on, their emotional attachment to the relationship truly may make them suck!!! the strength to walk away from the relationship might be what strains them, which makes some wait & hope for a change or finally walk away when they realise he can't change.

Now i say there's no smooth/sleek/experienced/blabla player. A player always & will always leave loop holes. U can never get away dat successfully. She knows, she has just decided to keep mute.

Think ladies are stupid? U'll be surprised u also have a player on ur chess board & she'll be checkmating soon. cool
Re: How To Spot A Playa by laudate: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
jkpretty:

Now i say there's no smooth/sleek/experienced/blabla player. A player always & will always leave loop holes. You can never get away that successfully. She knows, she has just decided to keep mute.

You are so right. A player always leaves loopholes, even when he thinks he has tidied up all the loose ends.

They don't like to accept the fact that they can't make perfect moves all the time. They always feel they are so on top of their game, that no one would know, forgetting that they are only human. . . .and all human beings make mistakes.

One day, the game will crash down on their heads and they will see disgrace staring them in the face.
Re: How To Spot A Playa by 4Play(m): 8:42pm On Apr 26, 2008
jkpretty:

Girls naturally know when they being played, the option is now open to them to decide on which step to take. The option taken could actually vary tho. depending, on what each girl want from a guy. Many girls sense this, they know when they are being played on, their emotional attachment to the relationship truly may make them suck!!! the strength to walk away from the relationship might be what strains them, which makes some wait & hope for a change or finally walk away when they realise he can't change.

Kai. . . . .The lies women tell themselves. grin Most of them can't tell a person is a player even if he has "player" tatooed on his forehead.
Re: How To Spot A Playa by didiomos: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2008
speaking about players, i think it depends on if its a guy or a girl. for a girl (am sorry to say) it is the most to difficult find out especially if she is good in the game. i dont see how a guy can outsmart me by thinking he is a pro, player and that am a fool, except we are practising a distant relationship. then it wont be easy to know.

they are a thousand and one ways to find out, expect u just want to let him live his life the way he wants it.

its all about how serious u re in knowing more about the person u re involved with and try and push LOVE to one side when u are doing so or else, we will be singing another LOVE IS BLIND
Re: How To Spot A Playa by tRoOE(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2008
You will always know a playa when you meet them
Playas got Swagger tongue, their talking, dressing, how they approach
Their mouths are sweet like sugar, omo they will do/say anything to get btw your legs
Playa never gives up until they get what they want, they will go any length to accomplish their plans

Re: How To Spot A Playa by desodgi(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2008
women with stories sha, why do women talk more than men sef? cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Playa by tRoOE(f): 1:18am On Apr 28, 2008
Shraap my friend before I give you a slap tongue
Re: How To Spot A Playa by desodgi(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2008
Too much stories about playerz, talking too much wont spot a player you know?
Re: How To Spot A Playa by Scopium: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2008
[size=13pt]They wear jerseys tongue tongue[/size]
Re: How To Spot A Playa by whitelexi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
tRoOE:

Shraap my friend before I give you a slap tongue

Hey, dont hate the playa, hate the game wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,i Need Your Sincere Advice / Uk Guys, Come Make We Talk Wetin We See For Summer. / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.