Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim (15954 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by celebgistz: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has said that hosting CAF awards organised by telecommunication giants, Glo, opened so many doors of opportunities for her.

The actress in a phone interview from Nigeria on Abeiku Santana’s show on Okay Fm said, “I believe that from the moment I got the opportunity to do the CAF Awards that I hosted for Glo, it opened great doors for me”.

Juliet Ibrahim also added that her success should be attributed to God:

“It is God. If you are doing something right, you get referrals. So if someone checks you out on social media and you are good at what you do, they contact you”, she added.

The actress also commented on the issue of the Nigerian Movie Industry doing better than Ghana saying:

“You cannot compare the two countries.Nigeria has a lot of population, so the demand for movies is there. It’s always going to be there. Nollywood is the third largest movie industry in the world”, she stated.

She however added that, the Ghanaian movie industry can only do better with the support from the government.

“We really need the support of Ghana to make the Gallywood industry to come back to what it was or even better. Nigeria has the support of government and the corporate world”, she added.

Source: https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Hosting-CAF-awards-opened-doors-for-me-Juliet-Ibrahim-719998#

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by celebgistz: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Nbote(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
U mean doors of new and extended sugar daddies abi..

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by dominique(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Her presentation alongside South African soccer analyst Marawa was fantastic, much better than this year's drab hosts. I got to know she was bi-lingual when she hosted the event. I don't know much about her acting but her presentation is next to flawless.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by zetujasero: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
okay
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by hisexcellency34: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Door of kpekus

8 Likes

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by mayskit4luv(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by iambabaG: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
You updated your clientele list with bigger boys..

4 Likes

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by shadowwalker101: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
fine woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by LZAA: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
celebgistz:
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim has said that hosting CAF awards organised by telecommunication giants, Glo, opened so many doors of opportunities for her.

The actress in a phone interview from Nigeria on Abeiku Santana’s show on Okay Fm said, “I believe that from the moment I got the opportunity to do the CAF Awards that I hosted for Glo, it opened great doors for me”.

Juliet Ibrahim also added that her success should be attributed to God:

“It is God. If you are doing something right, you get referrals. So if someone checks you out on social media and you are good at what you do, they contact you”, she added.

The actress also commented on the issue of the Nigerian Movie Industry doing better than Ghana saying:

“You cannot compare the two countries.Nigeria has a lot of population, so the demand for movies is there. It’s always going to be there. Nollywood is the third largest movie industry in the world”, she stated.

She however added that, the Ghanaian movie industry can only do better with the support from the government.

“We really need the support of Ghana to make the Gallywood industry to come back to what it was or even better. Nigeria has the support of government and the corporate world”, she added.

Source: https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/Hosting-CAF-awards-opened-doors-for-me-Juliet-Ibrahim-719998#

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lies ur ass did
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by chetizzy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

we understand......
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by dododawa1: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Plenty DOORS
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by oladele00(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
I hate ladies that fuvk from one dick to another
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by OAUTemitayo: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerians and foolishness...
So she can't have a successful career and life without big gods?
Just look at the comments above....
So it is everybody that open her leg before she succeeds in life?
For goodness sake, even if she has somebody as a sexual partner, does that mean she can't succeed except she used the connection?
Common sense is not that expensive.

1 Like

Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Caseless: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
I won't mind a slam here.
Re: Hosting Glo CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me - Juliet Ibrahim by Westaslave2(f): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
D doors has made ur vulva smell terribly

(1) (2) (Reply)

J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father / Is Omer Batti actually Micheal Jackson's First Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.