Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth (34551 Views)

I Am Not A Party Man - Davido Says As He Rock Pdp Campaign Cloth / Funke Adesiyan Wearing APC Campaign Cloth / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by NaijaCelebrity: 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Desmond Elliot Mother was spotted over the weekend at the Lagos Rides For Sanwo Olu event held in Lagos.

The Honorable Mother was spotted rocking his son customize campaign outfit at theĀ  event.

See photos below...

Source: https://nollyzone.com/photos-of-desmond-elliot-mother-rocking-his-customize-campaign-cloth/

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Emmafe(m): 9:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Make una dy chop our money dy go o

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by VickyES300: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
D
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Lexusgs430: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
What has Desmond achieved in surulere?......
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by feezy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Noting to talk
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by AdemolaA2: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
What a striking resemblance ... well done mama !!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by hisexcellency34: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Politics money don sweet the old woman. Tinubu and old women sha. If you call me Igbo...
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by vastolord4(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mums will always support their kids everytime everywhere anyday... thumbs up to mum special.. we love you

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Bepgemm: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
K
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Odunayomidemej: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Enjoyment...
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Samirana360(m): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
who dem EPP??
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by polofemo: 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's what the Mamas do for their wards who are into politics. All na to chop our money!
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by sherif4owo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
All for our money sad
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
She should vote her son
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by uzzy12: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
But the Truth is, anybody can find a spouse And get married latest March 2019 Using Ral services on Instagram....They Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Cash Giveaways and more. See for your Self, This is the Link? CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW FOR CASH GIVEAWAY, HOOKUP, COuNSELLING, ADVICE AND TRUE LIFE STORIES
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by nilunijuz: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
nice attire
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
wordlink:
What a proud mother
Who wouldn't be?
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by emmatuegbe(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
She should be mourning her husband that just died, and not to be campaign train
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
i can see a happy mother
Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by AmazingELixir: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Diswan that all he knows is to display all manner of designers outfits on his re-election posters...What has he even contributed towards the betterment of his constituency....I'm sure he is one of the mofos planning to impeach that weakling of a governor called Ambode, after collaborating with his gang of criminals to misappropriation billions of naira for the running of the state assembly.

What a bunch of con artists ....What do I even care.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth by deboysben(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everybody wearing igbo attire just to secure their vote

Igbo people and Mtn are same thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Lost Their First Son (pics) / My Women Mean So Much To Me - Wizkid (nigerians React) / Temi Otedola Rocks Native Attire In New Picture.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.