Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Instagram Comedian, Omo Ibadan, Reveals She Gets Marriage Proposals Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Comedian, Omo Ibadan, Reveals She Gets Marriage Proposals Online (328 Views)

Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit / Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Comedian, Omo Ibadan, Reveals She Gets Marriage Proposals Online by pre5: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Instagram Comedian, Omo Ibadan, Reveals She Gets Marriage Proposals Online

Popular Instagram comedian, Omo Ibadan has revealed that she gets a lot of marriage proposals online.

n a recent chat with punchng.com, Sunday Scoop, Omo Ibadan revealed that a lot of men contact her online, requesting her hand in marriage.

She said:-

“Even before that post, I have been getting many marriage proposals – both serious and unserious ones. However, I want a man that appreciates me as a woman and would always support what I do. The most important thing is that she should love what I do.

I am not really the choosy type; as long as I like you, that’s fine. I also want someone that has a vision. In terms of physical qualities, I really cannot tell. If I say I want a dark-skinned guy (which is actually my preference) and I fall in love with someone who isn’t that way, what do I do?”

The topic of a woman sacrificing her career for her man, is one that has polarized the entertainment industry, has some female celebrities have said they can do such.

Omo Ibadan in the interview revealed that she cannot sacrifice her career for any man, stating that she won’t even get attracted to someone who doesn’t like what she is doing.

Source:http://www.toptipz.com.ng/instagram-comedian-omo-ibadan-reveals-she-gets-marriage-proposals-online/

(1) (Reply)

Listen To D Popular Lagosian In New York City Show - Episode Guest Daniel Gbujie / Photo :regina Daniels Flaunts Newly Acquired Mansion / Reekado Banks “blessings” Clocks 5 Million Views On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.