Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

"This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found (35459 Views)

Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) / Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by mysportdab: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Emiliano Sala's Father has reacted to news that the wreckage of the plane carrying the missing Cardiff City footballer was discovered in the English Channel.

The Piper Malibu N264DB that had been carrying 28-year-old Sala and pilot David Ibbotson, 59, disappeared over the English Channel on January 21 after leaving Nantes in France for Cardiff.

Two vessels, including one commissioned by the AAIB, using sonar had been taking part in a fresh search covering an area of around four square nautical miles.

Speaking at his home in Argentina, Horacio Sala said he was “desperate” after a privately-funded search operation found the aircraft in waters north of Guernsey on Sunday.

“I cannot believe it. This is a dream. A bad dream. I am desperate,” Mr Sala toldlocal broadcaster Cronica TV.

“I communicated with them every day, but since I do not have WhatsApp it’s hard to call them or call me.

“They told me that the days passed and there was no news of Emiliano or the plane.”

Marine scientist David Mearns, the director of Blue Water Recoveries, led a team on the search vessel FPV Morven while the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) also sent a team aboard its the Geo Ocean III.

Mr Mearns tweeted: “Wreckage of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala and piloted by David Ibbotson was located early this morning by the FPV MORVEN. As agreed with the AAIB they moved the GEO OCEAN III over the position we provided them to visually identify the plane by ROV.

“The families of Emiliano Sala and David Ibbotson have been notified by Police. The AAIB will be making a statement tomorrow. Tonight our sole thoughts are with the families and friends of Emiliano and David.”

MySportDab report the privately-funded operation on behalf of the Sala family was made possible after a campaign raised more than £260,000 to pay for it.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/is-bad-dream-emiliano-sala-father.html

4 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by nepapole(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by iheartellah(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
That guy had such a promising future. I watched an interview he was featured in just days before the plane crash and he was happy that his performance was getting much better. This is just so sad. I pray his family gets the strength to bear the loss. cry

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Oblongata: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Take courage baba sala grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by freemanbubble: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die.
You enter plane: he fit crash, dissapear or enter big occean
You use motor: you get car crash
You dey your house: your building fit collapse
You waka with leg: trailer fit run enter you or police mistakenly shoot you
You enter ship or boat: na capsize
You enter drain: the drain go derail

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Richkid97(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
So Sad

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Richkid97(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
RIP Sala
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Naijawebmaster: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
RIP bro

Don't patronise amateurs!!! Website design without advance payment. Get your business online with a reliable website. Pay after design!!! Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oh! I was touched too. I pray for the courage to bear this great loss of this family. It is a big loss. A big dream destroyed. It is well.

1 Like

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by gurunlocker: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
RIP to the Cardiff record signing player that never played cry
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by hisexcellency34: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Take heart, papa
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
So I'll never get to watch my favourite salah at Liverpool again?? embarassed embarassed
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Jalaw: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Take heart man
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by rita25(f): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
sorry baba I feel your pain...............the money wey you don plan to chop just follow plane loss...........NDOH!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by lawalosky(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Rip bro

2 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Brazzaville(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
embarassed
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Philinho(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
May God gives you the grace to bear this terrible situation
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by BrandStrategist(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is well. He may have survived the plane crash.
Miracles still happen.

Available: cakes, pastries, coconut oil, lemon oil, carrot oil. Location is Abuja. 07034794947, 08097829359.

3 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by greggng: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
They should continue the search cos an angle might be carrying them at the back....I believe in miracle where all hopes have lost

3 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by wink2015(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
mysportdab:
Emiliano Sala's Father has reacted to news that the wreckage of the plane carrying the missing Cardiff City footballer was discovered in the English Channel.

The Piper Malibu N264DB that had been carrying 28-year-old Sala and pilot David Ibbotson, 59, disappeared over the English Channel on January 21 after leaving Nantes in France for Cardiff.

Two vessels, including one commissioned by the AAIB, using sonar had been taking part in a fresh search covering an area of around four square nautical miles.

Speaking at his home in Argentina, Horacio Sala said he was “desperate” after a privately-funded search operation found the aircraft in waters north of Guernsey on Sunday.

“I cannot believe it. This is a dream. A bad dream. I am desperate,” Mr Sala toldlocal broadcaster Cronica TV.

“I communicated with them every day, but since I do not have WhatsApp it’s hard to call them or call me.

“They told me that the days passed and there was no news of Emiliano or the plane.”

Marine scientist David Mearns, the director of Blue Water Recoveries, led a team on the search vessel FPV Morven while the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) also sent a team aboard its the Geo Ocean III.

Mr Mearns tweeted: “Wreckage of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala and piloted by David Ibbotson was located early this morning by the FPV MORVEN. As agreed with the AAIB they moved the GEO OCEAN III over the position we provided them to visually identify the plane by ROV.

“The families of Emiliano Sala and David Ibbotson have been notified by Police. The AAIB will be making a statement tomorrow. Tonight our sole thoughts are with the families and friends of Emiliano and David.”

MySportDab report the privately-funded operation on behalf of the Sala family was made possible after a campaign raised more than £260,000 to pay for it.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/is-bad-dream-emiliano-sala-father.html

LIKE A CANDLE IN THE WIND!

Emiliano Sala has gone to the world of the great beyond.

May God Almighty give him eternal rest and the other victim that were in that illfated private aircraft.

5 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by infogenius(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
The search is getting closer to an end as a body has been spotted in the wrecked plane.
It's well with the families of the pilot and the player.

4 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by chakula: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eyah, the dude took a journey of no return. lipsrsealed
Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Abujalal: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
You say wetin

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
greggng:
They should continue the search cos an angle might be carrying them at the back....I believe in miracle where all hopes have lost

Nigerian.

That's how one lady was telling me she will still get called by DPR because she had faith, even when the selected candidates had resumed and the recruitment had closed.

Told her to face the reality and move away from the denial.

10 Likes

Re: "This Is A Bad Dream" - Emiliano Sala's Father Reacts As Plane Wreckage Is Found by dust144(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
A body was found

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are Offending The Shirt - Maradona Slams Argentina After Beaten By Colombia / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.