Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Video:Atiku Saga-Largest Part Of My Kingdom Is In Cameroon- Lamido Of Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Atiku Saga-Largest Part Of My Kingdom Is In Cameroon- Lamido Of Adamawa (418 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Atiku Pays A Courtesy Visit To The Lamido Of Adamawa / Thousands Follow Atiku To The Palace Of Lamido Of Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video:Atiku Saga-Largest Part Of My Kingdom Is In Cameroon- Lamido Of Adamawa by Vixlot: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku Saga-Largest Part of My Kingdom is in Cameroon- Lamido of Adamawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWXfqOydFNQ
Re: Video:Atiku Saga-Largest Part Of My Kingdom Is In Cameroon- Lamido Of Adamawa by ryloy: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Nawa o... the man want to decamp to cameroon
Re: Video:Atiku Saga-Largest Part Of My Kingdom Is In Cameroon- Lamido Of Adamawa by ashacot: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2019
THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Winning Buhari In Twitter Poll / Another Apc Guber Candidate Disqualified By The Court. / President Buhari Goofs Again, Says He Came Into Power In ‘2005’ Instead Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.