Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body (39997 Views)

Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by greencard: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Factfinder1:
Buhari collapsed in Kogi state. Osinbanjo crashed in Kogi state. Kogi people I hail oh
u forgot audu ?
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by LZAA: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Injiggerwolf:
There is only way to find out,..... I need to call Master Bo Ra Cho (Drunken Master) grin
Werey le grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am a proud drinker I even drink my tithe, although am about taking a break or reduction in consumption rate simply because of security and nothing else. Am above 40yrs and counting. My BP is too normal compared to BP of my peer group and it gets me scared of low blood pressure. I have two handsome sons and can't be scared of sperm issues. Truth has always being :man know thyself. Drink what you can and control your appetite. The essence of this write up is the abuse by men of gods and babalawo turn doctors. Alcohol is healthy unless abused. Anything abused including affang soup is bad likewise alcohol. Don't abuse anything. Man know thyself. "Wisdom is knowing where to stop". Be wise!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by Factfinder1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
greencard:
u forgot audu ?

That one perished
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just smoke ganja and you will be fine.
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by 1Sharon(f): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yeye Op. Drinking in moderation is fine
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by anambraamaka: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Canned goldberg only
Wit my bag of weed

Bro I want to link up with you
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Joromi12:
Till today i cant fantom wetin sweet for alchohol.

People like it Beause of how it makes you feel lively, talkative and excited, also makes one flow easily in a conversation and making one very sociable.

though I don't really drink anymore, I quit, the hangover is just not worth it to me.
Re: 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Shakushaku1:
Beer is ma life
In a single day like how much do you spend on beer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Drug Prices In Nigeria / Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.