Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Apply For Loan Here!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apply For Loan Here!!! (1577 Views)

Fairmoney USSD Code For Loan And Transfer / Get FREE Loan Here. / Get A Loan Here, Up To 150k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Do you need a loan to fund your business or start-up a new business, our company gives loan at 2-3% Interest rate with a long term repayment plan of up to 5years. Application is currently on.

send your application request to email: licfinance.bittransfer@gmail.com

Okay

1 Like

Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Vote peacefully and go home in peace
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by Alexious(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Do you need a loan to fund your business or start-up a new business, our company gives loan at 2-3% Interest rate with a long term repayment plan of up to 5years. Application is currently on.

send your application request to email: licfinance.bittransfer@gmail.com

Okay
is this offer still available
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by Freak4achild(f): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Alexious:
is this offer still available
That guy is scam... Run

1 Like

Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2019
Freak4achild:

That guy is scam... Run
when you see the real scam you can't tell. Jobless fool
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by Freak4achild(f): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
when you see the real scam you can't tell. Jobless fool
Shut up you idiotic criminal. And get off my mentions.
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2019
Freak4achild:

Shut up you idiotic criminal. And get off my mentions.
You should worry about eating your parents food, let them worry about getting a loan to feed you. Coming on my page to get me off your mention, Useless child!!!
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by Freak4achild(f): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
You should worry about eating your parents food, let them worry about getting a loan to feed you. Coming on my page to get me off your mention, Useless child!!!
Continue crying mad man. If i didn't message u, i wouldn't know you are just a criminal hiding behind a phone but i did and all the shit you were asking only proves you are nothing but scam. I'm not surprised, there are lots of you on nairaland.
When u tire to mention me jump in the lagoon...fooooooooooooooolllllll.
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
Freak4achild:

Continue crying mad man. If i didn't message u, i wouldn't know you are just a criminal hiding behind a phone but i did and all the shit you were asking only proves you are nothing but scam. I'm not surprised, there are lots of you on nairaland.
When u tire to mention me jump in the lagoon...fooooooooooooooolllllll.
everything online is legit as long as it is free, go and ask bloggers and developers how much they spend just to make you enjoy the intenet. I am even sure you are on free Airtel Nairaland, your greed will surely be your doom. You will surely get scammed,you just haven't met your scammer yet. Seeking for loans online, without any asset or collateral or even a job?? Why not try your bank you FOOL!!!
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by Otuwewe(m): 7:12am On Mar 14, 2019
ikechukwuotuechere@gmail.com
Re: Apply For Loan Here!!! by dangoteinlaw: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Otuwewe:
ikechukwuotuechere@gmail.com
you didn't see the email up there. Are you a fool?

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammer Whatsapp Hacker / Onitsha Main Market - We Can Source Items For You At Wholesale Price / Willing To Show You How To Invest In Cryptocurrency And Get Paid In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.