Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (51924 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
nkemdi89:

Hope you are not referring to me?
some people just wan dey relevant with lies
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Passion2009: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
michoim:
He should forget that Caverton

One accident can't discredit them. They are arguably the best in the country.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
some people just wan dey relevant with lies
Sweetheart come out plain and mention if its me.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by somehow: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
It's 20 billion per minute
blackgold2018:
it's true bro. An hour is 10million sef..
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
nkemdi89:

Sweetheart come out plain and mention if its me.
For the first time in Nigeria, the Elites are weeping like poor people

It shall be permanent
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Herkim(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na yam

This is not some body that paid 80,000 dollars for temporary entry visa to U.S

Corruption every even in United States

Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
marvin906:

well you keep shut..
what do you know is 12mill usd..
just picking figures from space

Ok
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
nkemdi89:

Vp doesn't use a private chopper, he uses presidential fleets most time, in fact he returned that afternoon with presidential jets, unfortunately there was no chopper on ground from the presidential air fleets, they have gone for other assignments. Vp is always in the sky for various official assignments, I was a witness to everything .

Then y is he getting a new one
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by pedel: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why are you lying this much? You must be a pathological and compulsive liar.
You can buy a very good chopper for 80 million naira.
For your information, the office of the vice president and Senate president has their fleet.
No cabal is depriving the VP of the use of his airplanes and chopper.
They chattered this chopper because of it's range and passenger limits.
Stop lying please. God bless you

Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by blackgold2018(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2019
somehow:
It's 20 billion per minute
It's not a joke.. make inquiries.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 12:53am On Feb 05, 2019
ezkimow:

Then y is he getting a new one
Its just the company way of evading some professional actions, which I still believe the necessary aviation organisations may still act upon it. Giving him a new one to me is tantamount to bribing , because why was it not provided , the safety standard needs to be reviewed . won't like to go into details for security reasons.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by sharpwriter(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2019
nkemdi89:

Its just the company way of evading some professional actions, which I still believe the necessary aviation organisations may still act upon it. Giving him a new one to me is tantamount to bribing , because why was it not provided , the safety standard needs to be reviewed . won't like to go into details for security reasons.

Hmmmn... Can I PM you?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by somehow: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Prove it na
blackgold2018:
It's not a joke.. make inquiries.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Kfed4ril(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2019
helinues:

Guy dey lie small small now

Even if you want to buy a new chopper, average price for standard one is around $300k-$500k

Bros which kind chopper you wan see for $500k?
Na 7th hand you wan buy?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... Can I PM you?
Please do.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by AutoReportNG: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2019
nkemdi89:

Vp doesn't use a private chopper, he uses presidential fleets most time, in fact he returned that afternoon with presidential jets, unfortunately there was no chopper on ground from the presidential air fleets, they have gone for other assignments. Vp is always in the sky for various official assignments, I was a witness to everything .

Nice, but these two occasions prove otherwise... Why will a VP use a private or a chartered chopper? The VP comes first irrespective of any assignments of the minister. The Presidential fleet is more secured, more maintained and it has more security unlike private own.

Do you work at State House? Pls follow back, let's have a chat...

Regards

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by sharpwriter(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
nkemdi89:

Please do.

I have tried severally since yesterday, but I'm not sure you got it (the PM); maybe na nairaland site tinx dey fvck me up. embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
sharpwriter:

I have tried severally since yesterday, but I'm not sure you got it (the PM); maybe na nairaland site tinx dey fvck me up. embarassed
No I did , sorry I was engaged.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by sharpwriter(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
nkemdi89:

No I did , sorry I was engaged.

Okay Ma'am...No probs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.