Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... (3293 Views)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yes she's calm, she's a good friend, but when our discussions tilt towards relationship, she usually laugh at me, and make statements like "who wan suffer, no be your type we dey talk jare".

I felt very sad, and I wasn't that broke, at least I have my business only that it was not paying as it was supposed to. I'm not always on the reigning designer shoes, sure I can't afford them then. But I loved her and will be willing to sacrifice anything for her. She no gree o..

Meanwhile, I have a girl dying for me even in my ugliest state, but don't just want to attend to her yearnings. Chichi was the one I loved but she said I'm too broke and that means we can't cope. Eiyah, look at me the poor boy.. Omo Yoruba ehn..

This really got me, that I fell ill at some point but just had to summon courage to move on and strived hard to a great extent, despite all these Chichi never showed concern, not even a call from her to say "epele" meaning sorry.

When it got to a level, I spoke to myself and went back to Marian who was willing to do anything for the broke guy, her love was genuine, prayed with me, fasted with me even loaned me some money I never even returned.

What a woman, I feel it's an individual things, that's just her. She's a good woman. You can't believe I still try Chichi's number sometimes just to know whether she's changed her mind. Oti o,

It was on a day like this God paved the way for me, changed my story to glory, won a big contract which turned my life around. I'm now fully balanced with Marian. I now have my apartment, presently working on my own building. Planing on my wedding.

Omo Igbo tigbo, she has heard the gist from her friends about me, cos I bought a Toyota Camry 2016... Unlike her, she called me, ewo... What's up Chi girl? nothing much just checking you... She never allow me breath... It's her call day in day out... And I don't want to have anything to with her in my life anymore.

Some friends even advised me to have sex with her and dump which to me not good enough, better just to let her go and meet her type...

Just using this medium to tell all young guys out there, not to seek just after the physical possessions she's got, also check if she's genuine, whether it's not just your money... Some ladies, if not all are dangerous, you just have to be careful..

I don learn

Credit: https://www.gistmattaz.com/2019/02/she-never-gave-me-her-attention-when-i.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Justfunkira(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
G
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justfunkira:
G
Wagon

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
Yes she's calm, she's a good friend, but when our discussions tilt towards relationship, she usually laugh at me, and make statements like "who wan suffer, no be your type we dey talk jare".

I felt very sad, and it's not I was that broke, at least I have my business it's not just paying as it supposed to. I'm not always on the reigning designer shoes, sure I can't afford them then. But I loved her and will be willing to sacrifice anything for her. She no gree o..

Meanwhile, I have a girl dying for me even in my ugliest state, but don't just want to attend to her yearnings. Chichi was the one I loved but she said I'm too broke and that means we can't cope. Eiyah, look at me the poor boy.. Omo Yoruba ehn..

This really got me, that I fell ill at some point but just had to summon courage to move on and strived hard to a great extent, despite all these Chichi never showed concern, not even a call from her to say "epele" meaning sorry.

When it got to a level, I spoke to myself and went back to Marian who was willing to do anything for the broke guy, her love was genuine, prayed with me, fasted with me even loaned me some money I never even returned.

What a woman, I feel it's an individual things, that's just her. She's a good woman. You can't believe I still try Chichi's number sometimes just to know whether she's changed her mind. Oti o,

It was on a day like this God paved the way for me, changed my story to glory, won a big contract which turned my life around. I'm now fully balanced with Marian. I now have my apartment, presently working on my own building. Planing on my wedding.

Omo Igbo tigbo, she has heard the gist from her friends about me, cos I bought a Corolla Camry 2016... Unlike her, she called me, ewo... What's up Chi girl? nothing much just checking you... She never allow me breath... It's her call day in day out... And I don't want to have anything to with her in my life anymore.

Some friends even advised me to have sex with her and dump which to me not good enough, better just to let her go and meet her type...

Just using this medium to tell all young guys out there, not to seek just after the physical possessions she's got, also check if she's genuine, whether it's not just your money... Some ladies, if not all are dangerous, you just have to be careful..

I don learn
you should have fvck her silly undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by computerboy: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Corolla Camry indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Then why did u give her attention? . Mumu
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by myke92(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Corolla camry undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Newboss(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

I felt very sad, and it's not I was that broke, at least I have my business it's not just paying as it supposed to. I'm not always on the reigning designer shoes, sure I can't afford them then. But I loved her and will be willing to sacrifice anything for her. She no gree o..

Omo Igbo tigbo, she has heard the gist from her friends about me, cos I bought a Corolla Camry 2016... Unlike her, she called me, ewo... What's up Chi girl? nothing much just checking you... She never allow me breath... It's her call day in day out... And I don't want to have anything to with her in my life anymore.

I don learn

So you bought a Corolla Camry 2016?

Issorite angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Davash222(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
computerboy:
Corolla Camry indeed
The thing weak me, lol, My spirit almost left my body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by skywalker240(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Corolla camry, TYPOS i know.
let the lads digress cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

Omo Igbo tigbo, she has heard the gist from her friends about me, cos I bought a Toyota Camry 2016... Unlike her, she called me, ewo... What's up Chi girl? nothing much just checking you... She never allow me breath... It's her call day in day out... And I don't want to have anything to with her in my life anymore.

I don learn

I'm going to share a secret with you
Both girls wanted the same thing, just that Marian had no other options lipsrsealed

chichi is probably young and dumb, she was honest with you, you were broke and it was suffering, and if the truth hurts you; *SHURGS*

you're lucky she's still interested tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice opinion but not accepted, one who loves you, loves you regardless. You mean if was a rich guy and we get to marry each other, don't you think the she would divorce or dump me God forbid things turned other way round,
Guest007:

I'm going to share a secret with you
Both girls wanted the same thing, just that Marian had no other options lipsrsealed

chichi is probably young and dumb, she was honest with you, you were broke and it was suffering, and if the truth hurts you; *SHURGS*

you're lucky she's still interested tongue

2 Likes

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Would this change anything?
Allen02:
you should have fvck her silly undecided
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
d
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
Nice opinion but not accepted, one who loves you, loves you regardless. You mean if was a rich guy and we get to marry each other, don't you think the she would divorce or dump me God forbid things turned other way round,

you sound very young... undecided

why would you even bank on that? nobody likes hardship and depending on you probably feels/sounds risky :

All I am saying is that you can't handle the truth, and she trigged you so settle with her or going on a long break grin

You're not ready for a relationship because you can't even get over her wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
Would this change anything?

Yep, her bad luck will change everything grin
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wouldn't deny the fact everyone likes easy life but brother, I don't think you read the part I said I had something doing, I wasn't jobless. Mind you she wasn't the one who triggered me, it was due to my hardwork cos I have never been lazy...

[Quote author=Guest007 post=75409671]

why would you even bank on that? nobody likes hardship and depending on you probably feels/sounds risky :

All I am saying is that you can't handle the truth, and she trigged you so settle with her or going on a long break grin

You're not ready for a relationship because you can't even get over her wink[/quote]
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
Wouldn't deny the fact everyone likes easy life but brother, I don't think you read the part I said I had something doing, I wasn't jobless. Mind you she wasn't the one who triggered me, it was due to my hardwork cos I have never been lazy...

You look better and this is vindication for you but you want to turn it into some BAD thing.

be happy, get over her, and move on since that's what you want
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by clive2u(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
what type of contract please.

btw i have a friend like that sha but that one dey openly tell me if i get money she go gimme chance.
na good girl she be sha but just has the gold digging hoe spirit in her.

3 Likes

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Lightangel65: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

I don learn

Credit: https://www.gistmattaz.com/2019/02/she-never-gave-me-her-attention-when-i.html

Forget about chichi, she is a gold digger and would never love you.

Go with Mariam. Its hard to see girls these days who would genuinely love someone.
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Clashy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
computerboy:
Corolla Camry indeed
you sef see am
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yea... Money money money
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by teresafaith: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cos of the few change with you, you are coughing like someone with Tb. Mtchewwwwww
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
teresafaith:
Cos of the few change with you, you are coughing like someone with Tb.
Mtchewwwwww

Please maami, what is killing you here? The money, Camry or the story

2 Likes

Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lightangel65:

Forget about chichi, she is a gold digger and would never love you.

Go with Mariam. Its hard to see girls these days who would genuinely love someone.

women either foresee riches or see riches, it's simple, you guys can be promiscuous... woman can be or are attracted to riches too grin
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by eddykaka(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
clive2u:
what type of contract please.

btw i have a friend like that sha but that one dey openly tell me if i get money she go gimme chance.
na good girl she be sha but just has the gold digging hoe spirit in her.
dah me and my spirit sidon 4 ground d laf...Hoe where d dig gold
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by Erums(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Picture of corolla camry 2016 or I don't believe this story
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by MissSweet(f): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:

[Quote author=Guest007 post=75409671]

You're not ready for a relationship because you can't even get over her wink

After reading your story I concluded that never leave the girl who have been there for you and always treat her right.
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by clive2u(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
eddykaka:
dah me and my spirit sidon 4 ground d laf...Hoe where d dig gold
i tell u
Re: She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... by 0koyeeboz: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Go and buy Vega 100. Take it with Baby oku and top up with Kick and start. Then call chichi over for weekend.

By Monday, chichi would be walking like Spartacus. She would never call you again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Has Zero Hustling Spirit, Relies On Salary” – Lady Earning 3X More / Why Women Don't Wash Their Bra Regularly? / Guys, Which Of These will turn you on instantly And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.