Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria (17119 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / Tinubu’s London House: The New Mecca For Politicians (Pictures) / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by jellington: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
A Cameroonian would not care if Nigeria is up for sale. Even if Nigerians will kill me i will sell NNPC.
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by jellington: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
ATIKU SOLD over 145 Nigerians companies as Vice President and plan to sell NNPC .He cannot be a Nigerian truly his parental background is Cameroon .
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
The clean up has begun; starting with getting the corrupt judiciary who often set free looters based on technicalities - the message is now clear, 'warn your ppl no one will go scot free again if he/she loots govt treasury during my 2nd coming - PMB.

Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by zoedew: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
I hear you O Ostrich!
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mr President,say Something New
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by yemi15(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
Can this man for once talk about working plans to grow the economy, create jobs and other good things instead of this shitty corruption talk every day? grin

The number of times he has mentioned corruption is more than the number of times he spent in Nigeria as the president. shocked

Yet, he is surrounded by corrupt people. cheesy cheesy

Lifeless FC and economy? Bros don't make me laugh!
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by yemi15(m): 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Topccy007z:
Buhari has been repeating this for the umpteenth time.

I pray he won't make it our national anthem

Always having plans to deal with looters but not executing it.

He thinks he is still in a military regime smh
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by yemi15(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
the Word of GOD said if the foundation be destroyed what shall the righteous like me do?
if you lay the foundation of your economy with CORRUPTION, how can you move forward.

And the person fighting the corruption can never see the corrupt ones in his party Abi?
Re: Buhari Reveals Plan For Politicians 'cheating And Looting' Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
BabaCommander:

Not contributing?
Do you know me, mister?
God reward every one of us accordingly to our work.

Exactly...let's all wait for the reward then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Northerners Detained In Fresh Abia Raid. / Niger Delta, Biafra And The Nigeria State / Query: Head Of Service Beats Deadline, Submits Maina Report To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.