Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

"LIE" Is The World Fastest Selling Product - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "LIE" Is The World Fastest Selling Product (264 Views)

If You Have A Hot Selling Product, Then You Can Take Advantage Of This / Want To Be A Distributor For A Fast Selling Product / Learn How To Produce Fast Selling Product And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"LIE" Is The World Fastest Selling Product by Jamezafolabi40(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
True, every business presents themselves as trustworthy but when checked deeply there is an element of lie. The bank lies, church lies, mosque lie, government lie.

Come to think of it, if every sector is full of lies and liars. who will bargain for the truth? I don't think anyone or probably just few. You know why? it's/because the Truth is expensive and it usually stays long in the stock but never stale.

Imagine those we look up to as men of God, and the holier than thou, lying to us in broad day light, People we call human right activist caught in Red activities. Who should we trade with, where is the market for the truth? I think it is suppose to be the church or probably the mosque, because the Bible teaches about truth, in which I know the Quran also doesn't object that.

So why the lie. People tend to like it, maybe because it's cheap and does come with interest and the truth someway somehow has no advocator except God. And the seperated Prophets.

Emo re(this is ridiculous). Good morals and teaching are no longer in vogue, these are the things we classify as old schools while moral decadency, Fraud, corruption and nepotism becomes the other of the day.

Individuals who uphold the truth are not given a sit up there, if at all they are given, they have no say. Where's the world heading towards, our values are goals are selfish, no more love but lies.

Even the so called government who are suppose to be an instrument of Change and truth, are not but a supporter of lie a big fan to be precise.

Thieves are being showered accolades while genuine diligent persons are being given a frugal reward. Good inventions are been denied exhibitions due to selfish interest of our political dealers and not leaders.

It really touches me, when the Truth is being cheated in broad day light, situation where people know the Truth and they all decide to follow the lie. Yes that is why j said it is the fastest selling product in the global market. Don't be surprised, it's not here alone but all over the world.

Lastly, perhaps you find yourself in the Truth market but couldn't afford it, tarry and do not give up, pursue and fight for it, keep bargaining and praying for a drop in price...
Re: "LIE" Is The World Fastest Selling Product by mdokaba1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jamezafolabi40:
True, every business presents themselves as trustworthy but when checked deeply there is an element of lie. The bank lies, church lies, mosque lie, government lie.

Come to think of it, if every sector is full of lies and liars. who will bargain for the truth? I don't think anyone or probably just few. You know why? it's/because the Truth is expensive and it usually stays long in the stock but never stale.

Imagine those we look up to as men of God, and the holier than thou, lying to us in broad day light, People we call human right activist caught in Red activities. Who should we trade with, where is the market for the truth? I think it is suppose to be the church or probably the mosque, because the Bible teaches about truth, in which I know the Quran also doesn't object that.

So why the lie. People tend to like it, maybe because it's cheap and does come with interest and the truth someway somehow has no advocator except God. And the seperated Prophets.

Emo re(this is ridiculous). Good morals and teaching are no longer in vogue, these are the things we classify as old schools while moral decadency, Fraud, corruption and nepotism becomes the other of the day.

Individuals who uphold the truth are not given a sit up there, if at all they are given, they have no say. Where's the world heading towards, our values are goals are selfish, no more love but lies.

Even the so called government who are suppose to be an instrument of Change and truth, are not but a supporter of lie a big fan to be precise.

Thieves are being showered accolades while genuine diligent persons are being given a frugal reward. Good inventions are been denied exhibitions due to selfish interest of our political dealers and not leaders.

It really touches me, when the Truth is being cheated in broad day light, situation where people know the Truth and they all decide to follow the lie. Yes that is why j said it is the fastest selling product in the global market. Don't be surprised, it's not here alone but all over the world.

Lastly, perhaps you find yourself in the Truth market but couldn't afford it, tarry and do not give up, pursue and fight for it, keep bargaining and praying for a drop in price...

And to think that you also want to "LIE" to sell this post
Re: "LIE" Is The World Fastest Selling Product by Jamezafolabi40(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Are you paying for reading this? Why have you blocked your mind from what's positive.

Pls go change your orientation, by sharing to others like you who prefer to trade with lies

mdokaba1:

And to think that you also want to "LIE" to sell this post

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Accounts With Useful Course Available / How To Make Money Selling Ebooks / Earning Weekly With A Tiny Investment Of #200 Is Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.