Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Facts About Jigsimur - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facts About Jigsimur (5054 Views)

Cure All These Naturally With Jigsimur / Say Goodbye To Embarrassing Stubborn Infections With Jigsimur / Jigsimur Jigsimur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Jigsimur by Perempe: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
*UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT JIGSIMUR* - After reading my posts on JIGSIMUR, some people particularly from the social media have been asking,.Can JIGSIMUR cure hypertension, hepatitis, can it cure HIV and AIDS, diabetes, ulcer, asthma, cancer of any kind, infections, malaria/typhoid, bile, pile, sickle cell, gout, myeloma, kidney, liver, eye problems, infertility in both men and women, low libido, low sperm count, weak nor poor erection, fibroid, ovarian cyst, etc, etc and my answer has been YES. According to Dr. Theodore Baroody, an American Doctor and Researcher, *"the countless names of diseases does not really count, what really does is that all of them come from one root cause, too much acidity in the body"* In natural medicine, we know that diseases come from three major sources (1) Hormonal imbalance (2) ..Microbial infections (3) Deficiency of essential vitamins, trace elements/nutrients and these three are induced by Acidosis or Acidity.. For instance, diabetes is an imbalance or insufficiency of a hormone called insulin normally produced by the Pancrease.. Insomnia or sleeplessness is as a result of shortage of melatonin, a hormone produced by the pituitory gland.,Hypertension, Amenorrhea(menstrual dyfunction, low sperm count, baldness, infertility in men and women, etc are all caused by hormonal imbalance. The big question is, why are the hormones not being produced? The answer is because of too much acidity which has damaged the cells of the organs thereby rendering the organs inactive. Again, why are the bacteria or viruses rampaging the body? Too much Acidity. So you can see that Dr Baroody is right. Acidity is the major cause of all diseases So when you are treating any disease, and start with a concentrated dosage of JIGSIMUR,(it has no side effect) first it changes the acidic environment, renders the bacteria or viruses inactive, renews the cells by feeding them with all the rich essential minerals, vitamins, nutrients that the body needs.�����������������

(1) (Reply)

Four Suspected Cases Of Monkeypox Reported In Borno – Official / How Can I Add Dependants To My NHIS Hospital As A Civil Servant / Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.