Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React (45830 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by fred04(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Berankis: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Well, some people are just good at shouting "dullard, lifeless" and all... majority of these bastards will never come out to vote on the day of election. Its easy to sit with your gprs fone with 10mb data and type nonsense on the internet.You all should stay true to your stands, all should come out and vote according to their discretion.

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Uglymugg: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2019
He set a trap for them. They couldn't even see it. He added that last line to bait Nigerians to reply. Ghanaian's, very clever people.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by bigfish3k: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Melonny:
The replies on Twitter are from the same set of pained people. Stupid people

forget being pained
ask urself

are all Nigerians not feeling the pains inflicted on us by this govt?

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by bigfish3k: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2019
saintdas1:
this is Nigeria but then buhari for me is a better option for now

somebody is not well in spirit, body and soul

and u are saying this

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by berrystunn(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Buhari dey really pepper some people for body.
By next weekend some people go drink sniper

How old where you 2015

2015, 80% in this platform... Supporting buhari..

2019 , 90% in this platform supporting Atiku.

Real people , real support, real vote...

APC did not win more support...
They lost supporter massively.

APC is the reason of massive turn out for PVC.

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by goaldynboy: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019
This one caught my attention!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by oobinna: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2019
gawu1:
Fact checked! All the replies came from the people of hate mongers region. They want every opportunity to vent their anger and frustration on Nigerians. These are Ugandan Jews in real sense

It is all right. Just keep typing amen to these prayers:

May you have Buhari as your family leader
may he lead your future company.
may you always be buharitized.
May your children be as intelligent as Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by intruxive(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2019
All these Igbos be given nigeria a bad name, wish we can just exchange them with southern Cameron let them go and meet biya angry
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by homody(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Anigreat:

shocked

I never like Buhari for once, but no matter what i defend him anywhere that people seems to degrade him. But i stopped it the day buhari go out to disgrace the nigerians youth..saying Nigerians youth are all lazy.

My hatred for this man multiplied more

You just proof him right. Dodoyo.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by BlcoChina2018: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Interesting! My initial thought is that the Mods on nairaland are very dumb. Very,very dumb. How did they know the fella who posted the message was indeed Ghanaian? Is it because he claimed to be one? I thought the Mods have a bit of sense to do the right thing,huh? It’s okay to have it on nairaland, but to post it on the front page is reckless and irresponsible!

Even assuming h3 was a Ghanaian, why should the view of one unknown Ghanaian merit being posted on the front page? Is it to stir up th3 usual Ghana/Ghanaian bashing? I am sorry for your guys.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by HomeOfMe(f): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
sdindan:
Photos grin
Ghanaians are known to be very patriotic and committed to their country-they don't talk down their country. That man is not a Ghanaian.
Election time-propaganda time!!!
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Melonny(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
bigfish3k:

forget being pained
ask urself

are all Nigerians not feeling the pains inflicted on us by this govt?
Maybe not everybody.. I am affected as well but I choose to open my eye to the policies on the govt. The govt ban importation of some goods - yes, some people's daily business is to import rice but think about it, we are this big yet we import rice, fish, chicken etc.. We should be dumping our goods on other neighbouring countries not them dumping on us. Imagine the federal govt single account, imagine the rail system from Lagos to ibadan, 2nd Niger bridge and lots more.
I am very affected as well as I make some payments in pounds. This govt didn't start it. Our over dependence on oil caused it. 2010 - 2015, oil price per barrel was 100 - 120. Life was easier and people stole lots of money.
2015 till now, oil price was 40 to 70 dollars.
Things will get better if only you use your eye..
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by oteikwu16(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baawaa:
Lazy youths here and there grin grin grin grin grin grin Breaking News: Nigeria Democracy Under Buhari is one of the best in the world -Angela Merkel
lol... is Angela Merkel living in Nigeria to make such comments?
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by bigfish3k: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Melonny:
Maybe not everybody.. I am affected as well but I choose to open my eye to the policies on the govt. The govt ban importation of some goods - yes, some people's daily business is to import rice but think about it, we are this big yet we import rice, fish, chicken etc.. We should be dumping our goods on other neighbouring countries not them dumping on us. Imagine the federal govt single account, imagine the rail system from Lagos to ibadan, 2nd Niger bridge and lots more.
I am very affected as well as I make some payments in pounds. This govt didn't start it. Our over dependence on oil caused it. 2010 - 2015, oil price per barrel was 100 - 120. Life was easier and people stole lots of money.

am surprised that u are seeing sincerity with this govt.
how come we are paying for subsidy and fuel is still N145 even thought they claimed it wasnt existing
how come they refuse to restructure even thought its in their manifesto
how come we cant protest peacefully without they killing us.. even though they rose to power through it
TSA and BVN is not their brain child... they implemented it wrongly and led us into recession
they are diversifying.... so why are they spending billions of dollars looking for oil in the north
why are they not obeying court orders
why selective corruption fight
why cant the VP use chopper from the presidential fleet

hahah.. i dont like it when we refuse to restructure as promised by atiku and still be blaming the fall of oil price for our woes
only restructuring will lead to diversification any other thing is deceit as can be seen from previous govts

if anytime he takes over power the price of oil falls and when others take power the price rises, then i consider it bad luck because it has happened twice and it led us to recession
lagos to ibadan railway and onitsha bridge is work in progress from other regimes ( and these has always been a political campaign tool ever since)
first things first... he should get electricity right before talking about dumping goods on other countries, if not our companies here wouldn't be able to compete with other countries that has electricity because their own goods will be cheaper. let this govt stop deceiving us ... it should be first - things - first
hope u know that we are still the second highest importer of rice in the world after china. first - things - first, if not we are just suffering our people for nothing that u are banning food importation
the best thing is to put the structures on ground (electricity) so that even after ur govt there shall be continuum, so that even when the strong man leaves we will still be able to sustain, not building castles in the air kind of policies, suffering us for nothing

but i want u to tell me how nigeria will fare under him given his state of health both in the body , soul and spirit that is obvious to nigerians as we saw during his interview and what has been happening at the campaign rallies
be sincere as a lover of nigeria. Do u think its him we are voting for? REPLY

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by bigfish3k: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Melonny:

how come we are paying for subsidy and fuel is still N145 even thought they claimed it wasnt existing
how come we cant protest peacefully without they killing us.. even though they rose to power through it
TSA and BVN is not their brain child... they implemented it wrongly and led us into recession
they are diversifying.... so why are they spending billions of dollars looking for oil in the north

hahaha.. i dont like it when we refuse to restructure as promised by atiku and still be blaming the fall of oil price for our woes
only restructuring will lead to diversification any other thing is deceit as can be seen from previous govts

if anytime he takes over power the price of oil falls and when others take power the price rises, then i consider it bad luck because it has happened twice and it led us to recession
lagos to ibadan railway and onitsha bridge is work in progress from other regimes ( and these has always been a political campaign tool ever since)
first things first... he should get electricity right before talking about dumping goods on other countries, if not our companies here wouldn't be able to compete with other countries that has electricity because their own goods will be cheaper. let this govt stop deceiving us ... it should be first - things - first
hope u know that we are still the second highest importer of rice in the world after china. first - things - first, if not we are just suffering our people for nothing that u are banning food importation
the best thing is to put the structures on ground (electricity) so that even after ur govt there shall be continuum, so that even when the strong man leaves we will still be able to sustain, not building castles in the air kind of policies, suffering us for nothing

but i want u to tell me how nigeria will fare under him given his state of health both in the body , soul and spirit that is obvious to nigerians as we saw during his interview and what has been happening at the campaign rallies
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by abbiboy: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baawaa:
Lazy youths here and there grin grin grin grin grin grin
Breaking News:
Nigeria Democracy Under Buhari is one of the best in the world
-Angela Merkel
Is she a Nigerian?dondi
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Psoul(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
No matter how e bad reach we should learn not to spread our dirty linen outside.
They are not patriots.
Me go support my country anywhere.
If we don't paint it good who will?

BTW thunder fire 2015 APC presidential candidate.

If the dirty linen find it very difficult to dry inside, we will have no other option than to spread it outside where sun will beat it well and make it to dry.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by kernel001: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
gawu1:
Fact checked! All the replies came from the people of hate mongers region. They want every opportunity to vent their anger and frustration on Nigerians. These are Ugandan Jews in real sense

You love Nigeria, that's the reason why you prefer a man who has led Nigeria into recession twice to win as the President, right?

1 Like

Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Melonny(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
bigfish3k:

hahaha.. i dont like it when we refuse to restructure as promised by atiku and still be blaming the fall of oil price for our woes

wow, this is lengthy. I will find time to read, reason with you. You will surely get my response.
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by Lotorino: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
you said the truth!!!![aquote author=gawu1 post=75414409]Fact checked! All the replies came from the people of hate mongers region. They want every opportunity to vent their anger and frustration on Nigerians. These are Ugandan Jews in real sense[/quote]
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by kabillionaire(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
One useless Ghanian boy want take naija trend!
Re: See What A Ghanaian Said About Buhari On Twitter, Nigerians React by gawu1: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2019
oobinna:

It is all right. Just keep typing amen to these prayers:

May you have Buhari as your family leader
may he lead your future company.
may you always be buharitized.
May your children be as intelligent as Buhari.
Ameen to all! In fact, May Almighty God bless you for these beautiful prayers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Backlash As Bawa Addresses Staff Under The Sun / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.