Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos (29471 Views)

"Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Flaunts Ride In New Stunning Photo / Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Op ordinary eyes you no get and the mod that pushed this rubbish to the front page deserves a bullet
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by ikorodureporta: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fake swag
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by haganevog: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
nicemy wife
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by enemyofprogress: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Inasmuch as I try to hate this girl, I end up liking her.

because you don't have taste
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Blacksavage: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Inasmuch as I try to hate this girl, I end up liking her.

Nooo
U shouldn't have like her.
Bad belle.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by rocoh(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
she should look at Adele
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Twoclans(f): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Case and uyo meyo ,great songs .

I am looking forward to bigger songs from Teni,I pray she does not disappoint.

7 Likes

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by mynaijadj(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teniola Tomboy

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
malificent:

grin

Why are you angry? cheesy it's just her style

Her dress sense is nonsense. Her music is good but her way of dressing is just making me hate her. Total trash

1 Like

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by mamajaz(f): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

OP, amebo you can't spell rising?

Even the mod too na siamese
Raising, like raising agent ( yeast). The op too mumu. Aproko don kill am.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

I tire o

Looking fat like a fat fool
I don't know what does it cost for girls to be athletic and slim so that their thigh will not shoke their vagina

Imagine the odour that will ooze out from her pusssy if one decide to bang this one

The odour go bad, especially if she just had a workout in the sun. grin
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by princeemmma(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
baff

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by freemanbubble: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
ceeroh:

The odour go bad, especially if she just had a workout in the sun. grin
That one go fit walk out at all not to talk of inside son
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

I tire o

Looking fat like a fat fool
I don't know what does it cost for girls to be athletic and slim so that their thigh will not shoke their vagina

Imagine the odour that will ooze out from her pusssy if one decide to bang this one
Which law states that girls are supposed to look athletic and slim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nickymezor(f): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Not feeling her attire ...she has nice songs tho
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by LadyJasper: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Some of the comments here though, people feel too opinionated over other people's lives. Channel your energy into improving your own lives.

3 Likes

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
She inventing (re) the Cool J? Da LL Cool J swag?

1 Like

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrBanner:

He's saying the truth.
Which nonsense truth? You want to remould her?

Must everyone be slim? Something is wrong with you and that simpleton

4 Likes

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Femziecarlos(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
delugajackson:
She looks colorful. But what's the difference between her and a performing monkey? None at all.

Honestly, sometimes I wished she had a different personality. This "tomboy lifestyle" is a huge turn off for me. I might just want to play her song for the night, but when I visualize the face and body behind the voice, mbanu, it just kills my mood. If I were her manager, I would subject her to a 25 day running streak on 3rd mainland bridge so she can lose her excess fat. And as for the tomboy attitude, believe me, there's nothing a functional preeq won't do.

Your opinion is not needed
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by freemanbubble: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiefqueen:

Which law states that girls are supposed to look athletic and slim?

You sound like a fat asss
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
freemanbubble:

You sound like a fat asss

You might think you're funny, but you're really just disrespectful to women. Trust me, that's not a good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by missCAPS: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Missy Elliot and Rick Ross where here.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
missCAPS:
Missy Elliot and Rick Ross where here.
Same thought..reminds me of missy elliot
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by freemanbubble: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
chiefqueen:

You might think you're funny, but you're really just disrespectful to women. Trust me, that's not a good thing.

Advice from a fat asss is noted

Actually no one likes fat assses

Nothing like the camel toe is revealing when you are on leggings
Nothing become sexy in the body of a woman when her thigh hide and shoke her vagina due to fatnesss
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Ifejiswag(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shame on y'll that is shading her

The girl work so hard to b where she is,what does her style gat to do with what's she brings to the table end of the day

My favorite artist *hand down*
#Teni

2 Likes

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by awoofawoo: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Fastest raising sensational Act Teni Apata popularly known As Teni wows as she slays effortlessly in Glamorous outfit.

Photos Below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/singer-teni-apata-wows-in-new-stunning-photos/

lipsrsealed
Nairatrenders:
Fastest raising sensational Act Teni Apata popularly known As Teni wows as she slays effortlessly in Glamorous outfit.

Photos Below :-

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/singer-teni-apata-wows-in-new-stunning-photos/

..Who be this fat turkey?
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by namqul(m): 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
delugajackson:
She looks colorful. But what's the difference between her and a performing monkey? None at all.

Honestly, sometimes I wished she had a different personality. This "tomboy lifestyle" is a huge turn off for me. I might just want to play her song for the night, but when I visualize the face and body behind the voice, mbanu, it just kills my mood. If I were her manager, I would subject her to a 25 day running streak on 3rd mainland bridge so she can lose her excess fat. And as for the tomboy attitude, believe me, there's nothing a functional preeq won't do.
You nail it.
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by skyfather09(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
she too dey odd one kind
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
I prefer bobrisky to this

Bag of beans

grin angry grin
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by lalax(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dis one wey no fit perform for 'Lagos First New Year count down'.....
Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by tfash96(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
This girl breast space go reach 1 plot.The thing just vast anyhow.E be like say na wetin dem dey inherit dey distribute for their family i dey normally feel her sister Nini front too big time...Unlike Simi that 1 no fit arouse anything in me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos by 99foxxy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teni carry go joor. Ur moving forward while hates are busy hating themselves not u. Ur so real n beautiful with great talent. More grace babes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddy-A Slams Stella Dimoko Korkus: Don't call my line to ask foolish question / Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama / Fans Present Gifts To Bbnaija's Diane At Her Greet And Meet Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.