Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? (29153 Views)

Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by thegoodone1234(m): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Oyo state, Lagos and Ogun

1 Like

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by ihec(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:

Is Alex Otti an Ngwa man ? Say what you know. He will win when it's the turn of his people; Arochukwu.
. Oga Ikpeazu is an akwa ibom man and uche ogah is a kano man do ur research very well
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Southwest Ogun state
Southeast Imo and Abia states
Southsouth Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom
Northcentral Kwara state
Northeast nil
Northwest nil
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by alsudaes1(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2019
nuban07:
Ogun, Imo and Kwara States...
Ogun state is the same as Imo scenario, while kwara we are looking forward to what will happen to Saraki dynasty
Well noted, just add Akwa Ibom to the list to make it perfect.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by phkka1(m): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Abia will be very interesting.

The Ikpeazu is being sponsored by T. A. Orji. They are owing workers and pensioners over 10 months and they believe these people will vote them ahain.

Oga is being sponsored by Orji Uzo Kalu who taught T. A. Orji how to rig election.

Otti the clean man will carry the day because he has learnt his lessons after Ikpeazu robbed of his victory in the last election. Besides, God is on the side of Otti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by WarriAproko: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

Delta? the opposition is not strong in Delta. Okowa might, by a landslide.
dont say thayt. Fight have already started in delta.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by mayormick(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Exwizard:
is Ogun definately, Both PDP and APC will be shocked how another party will win the governorship election
Think u having GNI of Adc on ur mind, I also wish he emerges as winner
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by benzyobasi(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2019
I think it will be Lagos, Akwa Ibom State, Rivers and Kwara
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
Kwara apc has the most populous,loudest and threatening political slogan through out Nigeria. O to ge!!!

loool
That is just a charade by few APC supporters in Kwara. Do you really think APC can overthrow Saraki powerful political structure in Kwara state??

Besides are u from Kwara??
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Op80: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Banmeallday:
ALL Eastern areas because we dont want to vote for Fulani to do nothing for the next 4 years, alongside their efulefu SABO governors...

Don't be a nuisance to our political space. Carry your uninformed boycott get out of South east for good. We have had enough of your silliness. Carry your bag and meet nnamdi kanu in London and enjoy yourselves while we who are trapped in this mess fight ourselves out using our PVC.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by ANIEPAUL(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2019
I guess it will be Akwa Ibom and Lagos
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by imam07: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

loool
That is just a charade by few APC supporters in Kwara. Do you really think APC can overthrow Saraki powerful political structure in Kwara state??

Besides are u from Kwara??
Are u presently in Kwara State? If u are not, that is why u doubt apc in Kwara. What do u mean by few APC. Don't say that again oo.
I heard saraki senatorial campaign advert on radio 3 days ago. First saraki will be doing such. Before saraki needs no campaign advert b4 he wins.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by youngdopeboy: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Kano, sokoto, benue and kwara
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Ranchhoddas: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Shalama:
Rivers will be bloody!
Shut up.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Softcash(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2019
Middle Belt: Kwara State
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
Are u presently in Kwara State? If u are not, that is why u doubt apc in Kwara. What do u mean by few APC. Don't say that again oo.
I heard saraki senatorial campaign advert on radio 3 days ago. First saraki will be doing such. Before saraki needs no campaign advert b4 he wins.

I am not From Kwara. But I have been following the political movements in Kwara from the days of Olusola Saraki. I don't think APC can win Kwara. When Saraki decamped from APC to PDP. The governor, the local government chairmen, councillors and the state House of Assembly members decamped with him. Saraki has a very strong political structure in Kwara state. All thanks to his late Father though.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DKERIAN(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
amaniro:

Same problem with Abia. If you've heard of T. A orji the immediate past gov of abia is building a dynasty like saraki. He is like what Tinubu is in Lagos. He controls the party in a state level. He decides who is and is not. He might be very quite but dangerous.

You people should stop saying nonsense,how can a man fighting for his own senatorial election be capable of controlling an incumbent Governor,knowing fully well that he is from the minority in his geopolitical zone?
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by amaniro: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2019
DKERIAN:

You people should stop saying nonsense,how can a man fighting for his own senatorial election be capable of controlling an incumbent Governor,knowing fully well that he is from the minority in his geopolitical zone?

Do you know abia politics at all? Do you know who put the incumbent gov? Theodore. Stop saying rubbish and he might win his senatorial reelection.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by DKERIAN(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2019
nuban07:

Yes u are right Abia is another battlefield bcoz many people believe the APGA guy Otti was robbed in the last election

Some people like you right?My dear i don't see any meaningful opposition in Abia State.Come to think of it,APGA candidate knows he can't win even a small 10% votes from the ward 5 he came from.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by rayornb(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
Southwest Ogun state
Southeast Imo and Abia states
Southsouth Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom
Northcentral Kwara state
Northeast nil
Northwest nil

Remove Delta and Abia,
Add Kaduna to NW
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by chukwukadi(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Tizu:

Is Alex Otti an Ngwa man ? Say what you know. He will win when it's the turn of his people; Arochukwu.
What do you mean by Ngwa turn? Is Arochukwu not in Abia state? Vote for your Ngwa brother and let's see who wins. Be ready to carry another coffin this time around. Okezie ikpeazu and his godfather must be retired.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Divahess24: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=chloride6 post=75421732]
No election for Oyo...
Adelabu don win already
[/quote
Adelabu don win wetin??....Na Makinde go win....Oyo state is tired of APC
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by imam07: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I am not From Kwara. But I have been following the political movements in Kwara from the days of Olusola Saraki. I don't think APC can win Kwara. When Saraki decamped from APC to PDP. The governor, the local government chairmen, councillors and the state House of Assembly members decamped with him. Saraki has a very strong political structure in Kwara state. All thanks to his late Father though.
You said from d days of baba saraki. No wonder u think saraki will win. If u are here now, u will be among of those shouting O to ge. Why gej no dey govt again since years back. My friend dont think that way again. Those u think decamped with Saraki did so because they dont have option. They are still eating from saraki. Those that were with Saraki and without any political post did not decamp with Saraki. All baba saraki associate then are in apc. This is the first time bukola will decamp and many will not go with him. Why did u think saraki lost in the last rerun election in Irepodun LG. Or u think Irepodun is a small local government. Saraki made big mistake by joining pdp. Baba saraki political Era is different from bukola saraki Era oo. Did baba saraki fight with the ruling govt? Right now, Ilorin emirate will see their son and go and vote for an outsider. The outsider is PDP candidate.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by Tizu(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
chukwukadi:

What do you mean by Ngwa turn? Is Arochukwu not in Abia state? Vote for your Ngwa brother and let's see who wins. Be ready to carry another coffin this time around. Okezie ikpeazu and his godfather must be retired.

Otti is not an Ngwa man.Why is he ashamed of identifying with his Aro heritage ?
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
You said from d days of baba saraki. No wonder u think saraki will win. If u are here now, u will be among of those shouting O to ge. Why gej no dey govt again since years back. My friend dont think that way again. Those u think decamped with Saraki did so because they dont have option. They are still eating from saraki. Those that were with Saraki and without any political post did not decamp with Saraki. All baba saraki associate then are in apc. This is the first time bukola will decamp and many will not go with him. Why did u think saraki lost in the last rerun election in Irepodun LG. Or u think Irepodun is a small local government. Saraki made big mistake by joining pdp. Baba saraki political Era is different from bukola saraki Era oo. Did baba saraki fight with the ruling govt? Right now, Ilorin emirate will see their son and go and vote for an outsider. The outsider is PDP candidate.

Why gej no dey govt again since years back.

I don't understand this part sir?? Are u saying Gej was in government because of Olusola Saraki,??

Irepodun LG election was clearly rigged.
Anyways let's see how it's all going to play out.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by imam07: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Why gej no dey govt again since years back.

I don't understand this part sir?? Are u saying Gej was in government because of Olusola Saraki,??

Irepodun LG election was clearly rigged.
Anyways let's see how it's all going to play out.

I can see u are bias in your judgment. I tot u are neutral person. U will be the first person I will hear saying Irepodun election was rigged. Even pdp agreed they were beaten hands down. I was there and I will advise u to stop saying what u do not see. If u know how much pdp were giving the voters u will understand apc rigged nothing. I remember I over heard some pdp agents said '' so people were collecting our mon5ey and voting apc''. The gap was close because pdp spent money to influence voters. So don't say apc rigged the election. That was why there was no protest from pdp. Poverty made that voted for pdp to vote pdp. Hardly u see educated people that voted pdp in Irepodun election. Get close to what is happening in present politics in Kwara before making your judgment. This is not about because u love pdp to win. It is about majority of kwarans that are fed up with Saraki.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
I can see u are bias in your judgment. I tot u are neutral person. U will be the first person I will hear saying Irepodun election was rigged. Even pdp agreed they were beaten hands down. I was there and I will advise u to stop saying what u do not see. If u know how much pdp were giving the voters u will understand apc rigged nothing. I remember I over heard some pdp agents said '' so people were collecting our mon5ey and voting apc''. The gap was close because pdp spent money to influence voters. So don't say apc rigged the election. That was why there was no protest from pdp. Poverty made that voted for pdp to vote pdp. Hardly u see educated people that voted pdp in Irepodun election. Get close to what is happening in present politics in Kwara before making your judgment. This is not about because u love pdp to win. It is about majority of kwarans that are fed up with Saraki.

Hmmm
Thanks for the info.
Truly I love Saraki and am a staunch PDP supporter though. Anyways let the people will be done.
But why can't that same O TO GE slogan happen in Lagos too??
Just look at how one man is controlling everything in Lagos.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by imam07: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hmmm
Thanks for the info.
Truly I love Saraki and am a staunch PDP supporter though. Anyways let the people will be done.
But why can't that same O TO GE slogan happen in Lagos too??
Just look at how one man is controlling everything in Lagos.
we are kwarans and we are concern about our state. Let lagosians fight for their own freedom if they are tired of tinubu. I am not a fan of tinubu and any corrupt politicians whether in pdp or APC. But if Saraki have done one quarter of what Lagos state govt have done in Kwara, there will nothing like O to ge. Again kwarans turn against pdp because of saraki. All those shouting O to ge were in pdp before saraki decamped.
Re: Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
imam07:
we are kwarans and we are concern about our state. Let lagosians fight for their own freedom if they are tired of tinubu. I am not a fan of tinubu and any corrupt politicians whether in pdp or APC. But if Saraki have done one quarter of what Lagos state govt have done in Kwara, there will nothing like O to ge. Again kwarans turn against pdp because of saraki. All those shouting O to ge were in pdp before saraki decamped.

Hmmm
Nice words.. All the same let the best candidates who have the interests of the masses at heart win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law / Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) / Osinbajo Not Performing Better Than Buhari – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.