Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? (1309 Views)

The Poor Or Church (offering) Who Would You Give Alms To ? / Your Mind Can Make You Poor Or Make You Rich. / Illuminati Died In 1785. I Am Suprised Some People Still Believe It Exists Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by juahjuah(f): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2006
im thinking.......everytime u hear of one crusade going on or one healing outreach and you see stickers with insciptions with words like.......... my year of plenty. why do we have poor people and sick ones
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by dejiolowe: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2006
there will always be poor and sick ppl. help those u can
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2006
dat was how da world was meant 2 be
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by 1Lola(f): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2006
Why the hell would you ask that are you dumb!
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by TYPOP(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2006
Listen to Jesus:
"Mat 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. "
So what else?
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2006
#1Lola:

Why the hell would you ask that are you dumb!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by avalon: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2006
i believe personally thst life is all aout choices.we live and die by them, we breathe by them, and we wither by them, we are blessed by them or are cursed by them , we are uplifted by them or we are downtrodden by them, we are raised by them or we are crushed by them, we are made to be centripetal forces or centrifugal forces just by them, we are loved or hated by them, we remain joyous or sad by them, we remain sanguine or melancholic by them, our very existence depends on it, LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES WE MAKE!, i believe that being a prince or a pauper happens just because of our choices , i believe in God and bible and it tells me dis, BLESSINS AND CURSES HAVE I PLACED BEFORE YOU THIS DAY, CHOOSE LIFE OVER DEATH THAT YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS SHALL BE BLESSED!sickness comes and stays as aresult of peoples mentalities, if you live your life based on your sensory perceptions ,you would forever acknowledge sickness and poverty, but if u walk according to wisdom you too would soon find out the truth in thr phrase"LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES"! smiley
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by jagunlabi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2006
We can't all be rich and healthy,i guess.Or else why would we be needing those crusades,anyway? cool
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by avalon: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2006
lol Lagun, d crusades are organised so we could better understand the concept of choice through faith and indeed choose which path we want to follow! smiley
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by jagunlabi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2006
Eehen?!So they are not only for making money through miracle healings?Maybe what you wrote there was the original concept,but who keeps to it these days.Things have changed o jare.
avalon:

lol Lagun, d crusades are organised so we could better understand the concept of choice through faith and indeed choose which path we want to follow! smiley
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by kellorah: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2006
we cannot all be the same or else the world won't be fun.
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by exu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2006
we cannot all be the same or else the world won't be fun.

Yes. I'm sure that living with AIDS or without enough money to feed yourself is a bundle of laughs.
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by nickybayo(f): 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2009
y will u ask this kind of question
not everybody can be rich
did u miss economics in sch?
go back to your economics textbook and u will see y pple are rich
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by oluwdashmi(f): 3:09pm On Mar 06, 2009
@poster

Your question is funny smiley smiley.

If everyone is rich, who will run errand for the rich, same thing if everyone leads. As for the sick, even you can fall sick any moment, you will only need to take a treatment.

No matter how we do it, there will always be poor and sick pple but all you have to do is help whoever you can.
Re: Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? by manmustwac(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
oluwdashmi:

@poster

Your question is funny smiley smiley.

If everyone is rich, who will run errand for the rich, same thing if everyone leads. As for the sick, even you can fall sick any moment, you will only need to take a treatment.

No matter how we do it, there will always be poor and sick pple but all you have to do is help whoever you can.

The question is not funny. Why should loyal worshippers be suffering in extreme poverty. They struggle to make ends meet. They die from treatable diseases, they give thier small change to the Church and pray for a better life. Yet the suffering continues.

The bottom line is all our religous Politcians and Pastors are too corrupt. That why the masses are suffering

(1) (Reply)

Christians Wake Up! / Nigerian Clergy in England Defrocked By The Church Of England for adultery / Is December 21st,2012 Going To Be The "end Of The World?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.