Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account (3188 Views)

Instant Access To Lynda.com Premium Membership Here / (FREE GIVEAWAY) Skillshare.com Premium Account / StartingFunds.com - Premium Finance Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2019
sulaimon22:

that will be good bro + can u help me with WhatsApp sender pro, the one u said u want to drop in the other thread
Will let you know when I will share
Am about to create a facebook page where I will be giving out many software
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by sulaimon22: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
Saintkagawa:

Will let you know when I will share
Am about to create a facebook page where I will be giving out many software

OK tnx bro
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
This is how to get the Lynda account hope it helps

STEP 1= Head over to
https://find.sonomalibrary.org/client/en_US/default/search/registration/znbc?pc=HZWS

STEP2= Sign up with fake info (Because you don't need it in future)
Here you will get a library number

STEP 3= Now head over to https://www.lynda.com/portal/sip?org=sonomalibrary.org&triedlogout=true

After that use the library number and PIN(That you give step 2 registration process)

Lynda Personal ACCOUNT done!

Let me know by replying its working for you or not?

1 Like

Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Gbengazzee(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Much thanks to Op. I tried it and it worked.
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Henrique99: 4:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Saintkagawa:
This is how to get the Lynda account hope it helps

STEP 1= Head over to
https://find.sonomalibrary.org/client/en_US/default/search/registration/znbc?pc=HZWS

STEP2= Sign up with fake info (Because you don't need it in future)
Here you will get a library number

STEP 3= Now head over to https://www.lynda.com/portal/sip?org=sonomalibrary.org&triedlogout=true

After that use the library number and PIN(That you give step 2 registration process)

Lynda Personal ACCOUNT done!

Let me know by replying its working for you or not?
Good morning sir.I have completed the two registration,but once I try to sign in on lynda.com my profile account won't pop up please help
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Henrique99:
Good morning sir.I have completed the two registration,but once I try to sign in on lynda.com my profile account won't pop up please help
Go to www.lynda.com
Click sign in
Then choose [Sign in with your organization portal]
Input sonomalibrary.org and click continue you will be taking to a page where you will input the library code and pin.
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by nowpresence(f): 5:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Gidigaga:
What do you mean by locked?
I can't view them.
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2019
nowpresence:

I can't view them.
Use this method
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Henrique99:
Thank you very much.. Please what is the best data plan to use for downloading these large videos? Can u also help with ur contact?
Airtel night browsing
I use 3 Sims card for that which means I have 1.5gb for only 75naira every night. 09078616808
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Henrique99: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Saintkagawa:

Airtel night browsing
I use 3 Sims card for that which means I have 1.5gb for only 75naira every night. 09078616808
Wow!! 3 Sims..Will try that
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Otuwewe(m): 4:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Help me bro-ikechukwuotuechere@gmail.com.
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Kobomax(m): 5:53am On Mar 14, 2019
Op you said you were going to create a Facebook profile where you'd be giving away softwares for free. How far with that? Pls update us
Re: Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account by Saintkagawa(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Just a little patience brothers. I want to give the group enough attention when I create it. For now I can't because am working on a project that occupy my time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nafdac Registration / CBN To Accelerate Financial Inclusion With Rural Banks / Business Ideas For Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.