Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (29638 Views)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / Could The Pregnancy Be Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by YurFatHer: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Lolz... it is after you've had the sex that u now turn to biology teacher. ko, continu
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2019
She want to hold you with her pregnancy am sure she force you or make sure you have unprotected sex with her, bro you fell to trap first of go confirm it she is truly pregnant
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by ikman52000(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2019
When you keep the bed undefiled, you won't bother with this kind of calculation of menstrual period!
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by femi4: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2019
chibowobbed:

No one menstruates after conceiving.
ignorant
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Fake story
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
lol

Go to ashi joints and see guys doing it raw with ashi.

Almost all guys get bj from ashi too.

They feel it's normal and sweeter.

People get mind shaa!

To even get BJ from ladies wey i barely know dey fear me talk more of BJ from ashawo.

I neva see the thing wey go carry me go Ashawo house cos say i wan chop something. I rada endure the konji till babe show.

If you go try follow go do HIV Awareness with Red Cross kia to fucccckk without Condom go fear u.. People dey carry nonsense wey your eyez neva see before
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Greatzeus(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2019
AdaAde:
This generation and sex....smh
So many illegal babies scattered everywhere. angry
There is nothing like illegal babies please. We were all given birth to as a result of copulation. No one is a bastard in Law. Children don't fall from heaven, someone is responsible for their birth.
It's a pity this view is coming from a lady undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by TheBoy1740: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol, period must not be exactly one month. It can delay with up to two weeks. Just chill, you're good. Unless there is a test result to prove otherwise, she's not pregnant.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2019
airsaylongcon:

These guys don sign their death warrant and stand ready to die by firing squad. Which is fine as every adult is entitled to making their choices. But why dem dey sign their wives death warrant? E good?
my thoughts exactly...
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jakandeola(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
I want to ask eh, is being in a relationship an avenue to have unprotected sex?
i want to ask are u a virgen
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by chloride6: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2019
firstolalekan:

You are not responsible
DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe that most of the folks on Nairaland are kids.

You are the first poster to give the correct answer. All these kids will just open Google and be giving nonsense opinion...

Once a girl sees her period after sex you are cleared!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by chloride6: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
pek:
Let me overlook that cause I am sure it was borne out of nothing else but ignorance. FYI, some women menstruate in the first four months of pregnancy. Telling I have some seen two personal cases.

Will you shut up!

All bleeding is not menstruation..

You do not release eggs when menstruating. No eggs no menstruation.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Speedyconnect15: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
BossDon:

To even get BJ from baby were i barely know dey fear talk more of BJ from ashawo.

I neva see the thing wey go carry me go Ashawo house cos say i wan chop something. I rada the konji endure the konji till babe show.

If you go try follow go do HIV Awareness with Red Cross kia to fucccckk without Condom go fear u.. People dey carry nonsense wey your eyez neva see before

I tire. They tell themselves "sth must kill a man lass lass.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Kimy97(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
Clonus:
She came on the 20th Dec around her ovulation.
You had unprotected sex.
She saw her period early January,4 days earlier than expected.
If she is pregnant(confirmed by lab test), you could be the father.
There is what is called implantation bleeding which occurs when the fertilized egg is being implanted in the womb. This bleeding can be heavy depending on the site of implantation and because it occurs at about the time of the next period, many confuse it to be menstruation while in fact they are pregnant.
implantation bleeding is kind of pink and isn't supposed to last for 4 days na..haba..oga let her do d test in ur presence abeg..

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Seunolad1(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
AdaAde:
This generation and sex....smh
So many illegal babies scattered everywhere. angry
, stop talking like asaint, u are not a saint when it comes to s*x.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by tolaSade: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello guys, If you're married or live alone Kindly help me fill this survey. It's for my final year project https:///forms/RpRhi9cakB1RGLU43 Thank you very much
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by anjilgreat(f): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Dinho20:
SEX IS SWEET BUT........
Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!
The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.
The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

True

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Afritop(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Evtspez:
Ignore any grammatical errors please. I will make it concise.
My girlfriend visited me 20th December 2018 and we had unprotected s*x. Base on what she told me about her menstrual cycle, her ovulation period falls within the date. Before she left my crib early January she has started menstruating which came 4 days earlier than usual. Exactly a month she called that she has not seen her period.
My concern is am I truly responsible for it? Considering the fact that : She started her menstrual period before leaving my crib, even though I know semen can survive for 5 days in the reproductive tract of a lady but even at that her ovulation can't take place immediately which makes such chances slim.

Medical experts in the house can a lady get pregnant and still experience heavy flow of menses? My understanding is even if it occurs it comes light.

My reasons for seeking public/experts opinions:
I will travel so I would like to travel together with her if there's chances of me being responsible for it because I don't want her to suffer.
As no DNA test can be carried out at this stage, I don't want to take responsibility and at the end the pregnancy is not mine.
Thanks in anticipation for your inputs.
Take responsibility then do DNA Test later (After child delivery)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by denitro(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Ganamustgo(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
technicallyrich:
women use abortion as bussiness,they will purposely get pregnant so that you will give them money expecailly when the man is married or rich.
They might collect 50k,claiming a proffessional will do it.later they wiil use highest 5k for the abortion,and make gain of 45 k.imagine doing these to atleast one of their numerious boyfriend every month.
2nd scenerio
women have natural calculator that they use to calculate men future,if he is going to be rich,famous rtc.and travelling out of the zoo to europe is a sure banker because the zoo currency is useless like shit paper compaired to dollars.
Final verdict
if you dont want the baby,or like her just give her 30k and tell her that you are not ready.afterall apart from opening their leg like scissiors, and moaning baby please cum inside,looking for free food,always farting(mess) and doing abortion,what else do the zoo girls know how to do.

Your mouth no good.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by ikorodureporta: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2019
ValCon888:
Just here to read comments from the sexperts on this thread.
Dem go kwarrapt you finish cheesy
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
From ur hx,u might not b responsible for d preg.she menstruated at her exact date.probably she had an affair with another man mid jan,"if ur grl is beutiful,shes not meant for only u".tell her u r not responsible for d pregnancy.only if the so called menses early jan was implantation bleeding but it will not b d same with d menses

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by AngelAhnie(f): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
technicallyrich:

if not to beg me money for food,house rent,money for pad and for aportion,pant etc never mention me again.
Prostetudee.
Silly kid
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by lagosrd: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Will you common go and start buying baby things. Na you get am. Don't come here to chop and clean mouth. Carry your wahala.......
I wish you both a very blissful home..... �����

Because those stories and research doesn't add up especially when you're from very strict and through home. It's only one question they will ask you.
You follow do inside.......
If your answer is in affirmative
Bros.... Congratulations
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Rajosh(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Rajosh(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
if you ask me, Na who I go ask
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by jife(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
How else do you think people get pregnant grin grin grin grin congratulations. Treat her well o, na pesin daughter be that
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by ntutu(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Very simple to solve bro. Take her to scan and know what the scan read and when you met her. If the dates do not correspond, bro free the olosho.

Another means again, call the babe and tell her you are just coming from your village and that your village kinsman sent you. Carry a Kolanut and give it to the girl to swear for u that you are the father of the child and after swearing, pick one and eat and ask her to pick one and eat to. Tell her that if actually you are the father of the child, noting will happen to her but if not, that she will die under 7 days. Be courageous while telling her all this. After the drama, you will know if is yours or not.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
frozen70:

Anyway it's your choice, since you lack some experiences, involve your matured elder sisters if you have any and the truth will come out

Abi oo, Matured elder sisters is the right and only way.

Na criminal dey catch other criminals na.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by skukimania(f): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Germanpoison1:
Has she done pregnancy test to confirm she is truly pregnant, or is she assuming she is based on "ceasation or delay" of her menstrual flow? Because, the story doesn't really add up. If she was ovulating by 20th of December, she was supposed to menstruate by first week of January which she did and no woman menstruates while pregnant. So, if she is truly pregnant after menstruating in January, then someone else should be held responsible.
But, I advise you take her for a pregnancy test to ascertain if she is even pregnant cos women can just miss their period for even up to six months for no just cause.
Perhaps, you said the last menstrual flow came earlier than expected, so its possible the stuff is just being irregular.

It's possible to be pregnant and still mensurate normally. I know of a Cousin who was pregnant for five months without even knowing ( she was married though) and people were already calling her iya ibeji ( twins mother) before she decided to go for a test. That was her third and not the fist child o!
So, it's possible o @ OP. But, you can do paternity test later to be sure the child is yours.
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by arshavineering(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
guy when u meet her?? dont fall cheaply for that, it could be a scam..i have been a victim..u can chat me up privately..maybe na the same babe we de talk about here
Re: Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? by Awe4luv(m): 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Evtspez:
Ignore any grammatical errors please. I will make it concise.
My girlfriend visited me 20th December 2018 and we had unprotected s*x. Base on what she told me about her menstrual cycle, her ovulation period falls within the date. Before she left my crib early January she has started menstruating which came 4 days earlier than usual. Exactly a month she called that she has not seen her period.
My concern is am I truly responsible for it? Considering the fact that : She started her menstrual period before leaving my crib, even though I know semen can survive for 5 days in the reproductive tract of a lady but even at that her ovulation can't take place immediately which makes such chances slim.

Medical experts in the house can a lady get pregnant and still experience heavy flow of menses? My understanding is even if it occurs it comes light.

My reasons for seeking public/experts opinions:
I will travel so I would like to travel together with her if there's chances of me being responsible for it because I don't want her to suffer.
As no DNA test can be carried out at this stage, I don't want to take responsibility and at the end the pregnancy is not mine.
Thanks in anticipation for your inputs.

some guys are funny ...you had unprotected sex, fine, when you done with the act, did you see your sperm at all?, if yes then you ain't the owner of the pregnancy, if no then what were you expecting, a car.....besides a lady can menstruate after days of sex after fertilization has taken place,the unfertilized eggs are released.......so my guy if you no see your sperm anywhere after the sex na your new year gift be that o, well, if you doubt your bae, carry out further tests to find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man / Singer Muma Gee Opens Up Over Broken Marriage - I Was A Housewife For 6yrs / Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.