Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (26046 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Dailyhappenings: 4:12am On Feb 05, 2019
As usual, the Nigerian OAP strikes again, and this time is to tackle the statement made by the Vice President of Nigeria which stated that the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye was what saved him from the recent helicopter crash.

Here is what Daddy freeze wrote...

"Miles Monroe must have been praying to the devil then, abi?
He asked how the campaign was going got me.
“He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that,”

See the statement of what the Vice President that got triggered Daddy Freeze

"We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.
Thereafter, our daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.
He then said, I am going to pray for you. He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

He said “Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,” He said it three times and paused, then he continued. “You know how very dear he is to my heart. .

I want you to protect him.” I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-adeboyes-prayer.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by sorom4: 4:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Make i no talk wetin dey my mind sha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Sometimes, spiritual operations are beyond reasons and incomprehensible.

So, daddy freeze shld calm down

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by sykeng(m): 4:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Lollllll, strategically campaigning and soliciting for christians votes, if you know you know, for those voting them be ready for hardship because price of commodities will skyrocket, Buhari will soon increase price of PMS and tariff, they strongly talked about it last year but because of the incoming election, they let it go.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by bluecircle470: 4:49am On Feb 05, 2019
What does freeze knows? Only to smoke weed and gain attention. Mumu attention seeker

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2019
That you are ALIVE today has nothing to do with DADDY GO, after all DADDY GOs die in plane crashes as well, they do not live forever. It’s simply because GOD has not said YES to it. He hasn’t adjusted your date.

Moreover, U, OSINBANJO must have uttered your prayers as well before you boarded that Chopper, in fact while in the AIR, I knew you were still praying.

Most AIR PASSENGERS pray and remain steadfast until the plane or whatever SETTLES or LANDS.
In fact most passengers increase the momentum of their prayers during “TAKE OFFS and LANDING “, since most AIR MISHAPS happen during these periods.

38 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by ainas247: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
wink Just ignore freeze..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Petersamuel8(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
daddy freez
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by mayskit4luv(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
We are happy that Osinbajo escaped death. Still, to claim that God did is an insult to our intelligence. What about the other redemeed people who die on accident daily? Do they not matter too?

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It's TOTALLY FREE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Make I close my mouth before they say Earthbound don come again.

I have at my disposal 50 brand new KEKE MARUWAS for hire purchase.
Call 07041748587 for for more information.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by chetizzy(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2019
okey...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Slymonster(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2019
People are still listening to freeze in 2019.. That man doesnt even know himself.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by IMASTEX: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay oh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Gaddafi1: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
This man needs to be careful the way he comments on any matter concerning a MOG without even thinking. things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and mere mortal may sometimes find it difficult to comprehend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Innocent229(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by lexy2014: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Slymonster:
People are still listening to freeze in 2019.. That man doesnt even know himself.

Is there anything freeze said above that is out of order?

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by princejenks(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2019
whatever you believe in actually works for you so I don't see the need for this

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by HerCuteness(f): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2019
VeryStupidBoy:
If you don't read content before commenting, hit the like button
lazy yoot

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by lexy2014: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2019
ainas247:
wink Just ignore freeze..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

Y should he b ignored?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2019
There are many upset buhari will cause after his re-election through rigging.
1.full implementation of Sharia law.
2.Ethnic and religious cleansing.
3.Full northern appointment only.
4Fuel price increase.
5.Inflation.
6.Selective prosecution.
7.Fulani herdsmen will be more deadly.
Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by VeryStupidBoy: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2019
HerCuteness:
lazy yoot

Indeed and in truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by lexy2014: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
princejenks:
whatever you believe in actually works for you so I don't see the need for this

What did Myles Munroe believe in& y didn't it work 4 him?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by iluvdonjazzy: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Yesoo, thank God for the prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / What Are The Benefits Of Praying In Tongues? - Joseph Prince / Somali Religion & Mythology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.