Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (26059 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Mehnnn when would all these deceit end??
With the millions of people that die everyday we still believe God loves the rich more than the poor?
People can be hacked to death by marauders but he watches over vice presidents?
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by eclecticbaron: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Earthbound:
Make I close my mouth before they say Earthbound don come again.

I have at my disposal 50 brand new KEKE MARUWAS for hire purchase.
Call 07041748587 for for more information.

Earthbound don come again grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by itu404(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2019
If the opposite had happened have you guys wondered how Freeze and his cohorts would have reacted? where is his God why did not his G.O see and prayed for him Have always told u they are hypocrites, and many more jeers and ridicule, but God almighty shut their mouth, to their shame. Now, e dey pain dem say God save em pickin. scallywags!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Slymonster(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2019
lexy2014:

Is there freeze said above that is out of order?

Very much. We live in a spiritual word lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by princejenks(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2019
lexy2014:

What did Myles Munroe believe in& y didn't it work 4 him?
I don't know who you're talking about and what killed the person but I know several persons alive who had near death experiences but survived cos of their strong beliefs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Raylight2(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
I feel that prayer tho. I'm dear to your heart too even though you don't know me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Maganeese65(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Daddy freeze may be right on this

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Deicide: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gaddafi1:
This man needs to be careful the way he comments on any matter concerning a MOG without even thinking. things of the spirit are spiritually discerned and mere mortal may sometimes find it difficult to comprehend.
Shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by mynaijadj(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
One day reactee will catch reactor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by paxonel(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Our vice president is wrong!

It is not adeboyes prayer that saved him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by SAMBARRY: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Freeze you don dey pass your boundary small small o.its not everything an adult talks about. Learn to sieve your words
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Gaddafi1: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks
Deicide:
Shut up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Emmzy007: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
undecidedjust guessing your heart and soul are pure! otherwise u for don cross...I swear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by fimi: 12:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Eberex(m): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
It doesn't necessarily mean Pastor Adeboye's prayer was what saved him, mba.

What if he had died in the process? Are we going to hear that he prayed for that to happen too? mba.

Prayer is important, yes, but the same way millions who died in plane crashes prayed before embarking on such journeys didn't stop their plane from crashing.

So my point is, Our God saves who He wished to save, irrespective of prayer.

Our God saves not because of your prayer, but because you still have some tasks to do before you die.

Also He saves who he chooses to save. That is what we call Grace.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by samisj4real(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm happy that he didn't die & Daddy Adeboye foresee something bad & prayed for him but as a Redeemed member I'm i won't still vote for osibande & bubu.

Redeemed & Atikulated.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Dayoara: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Must you talk ? You are irrelevant
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by wellmax(m): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bible says I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by PapaAdanna: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Miles Munroe of blessed memory, very good man of God died in a plane crash along side his loving wife.
does he pray more than Munroe?
Doesn't Munroe pray to God?

Forget all these con men

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by bigcasava1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
We don hear but
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Jakienicer: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
See details below.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by ayo2pec(m): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
This guy is a living dead
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by koyeni(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
EVILFOREST:
That you are ALIVE today has nothing to do with DADDY GO, after all DADDY GOs die in plane crashes as well, they do not live forever. It’s simply because GOD has not said YES to it. He hasn’t adjusted your date.

Moreover, U, OSINBANJO must have uttered your prayers as well before you boarded that Chopper, in fact while in the AIR, I knew you were still praying.

Most AIR PASSENGERS pray and remain steadfast until the plane or whatever SETTLES or LANDS.
In fact most passengers increase the momentum of their prayers during “TAKE OFFS and LANDING “, since most AIR MISHAPS happen during these periods.

bros there’s no date on when someone dies o!! Death happens anytime. You can even die yesterday and not know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by donnie(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
sykeng:
Lollllll, strategically campaigning and soliciting for christians votes, if you know you know ...

"Do not vote someone because he is born again...History has shown that the Church has suffered most under political leaders who profess to be Christian.

They are from the Church, and so they have inside information which they use to formulate legislate and create laws that aimed at attacking or controlling the Church." -Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (PARAPHASED)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
olatemitayo:
Sometimes, spiritual operations are beyond reasons and incomprehensible.

So, daddy freeze shld calm down
Your a blessing to this world, bruh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Monumental Structures In Western Countries Are "Dedicated To Satan" / Why Do Pentecostal Christians Shake Their Heads Vigorously While Praying? / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.