Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (16306 Views)

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kingsley10000: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
BlazeAttai:
Please let's be sincere, because i wan't all the pdp to accept this simple fact in good faith..

Now that you people are calling Nnamdi Kano a CAWORD because he speaks the Holy truth by calling Atiku a Cameroonian, are you people happy with your life

When He(Kanu) said that Buhari is Jubrill from Sudan, you people were busy congratulating him without asking him to prove, calling him the wise one without consulting the oracle.
You people even went to Hell to find prove for yourselves...

What happend now
Do you people forget the road to Hell, to go and find out that Atiku is a Cameroonian?
ATIKU vs Nnamdi kanu
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by bilulu(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
sarrki:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals
don't forget that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan who is cloned..... or you don't want to believe that too? let's just believe that we are either voting a Sudanese or a Cameroonian
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by jcross19: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
ridbell01:
let your Atiku to remove his trouser to prove hes not from Cameroon
wow I just read a news that buhari have forgotten the time he came to power,now I know why we are in deep shit of economy .he said he came to power in 2005! wonder shall never end. all APC people are of the same thing, dementia patients.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by Kfed4ril(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
sarrki:
I believe Nnamdi Kanu than Atiku

Nnamdi have never stolen our common wealth

Only played on gullible individuals

If so you should believe him more than Buhari too.
Re: Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu by propynich123: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tambuwal Seeks America's Help In Governorship Election / Ita Enang: CAMA Not Targeted At Religious Bodies / Rivers Govt, State PDP To 27 lawmakers: Move On, You Are no Longer Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.