Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo (308 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Buhari Writes National Assembly, Says I Have Resumed / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by akinbode1(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday wrote a personal letter to vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the letter, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, commended his running mate for his services, patriotism, tenacious spirit and unalloyed loyalty, noting that he (Buhari) is proud to have somebody like Osinbajo by his side.

Read the letter below:

Dear Yemi,

We give glory to Almighty God for sparing your life. I’m impressed by your tenacious spirit which enabled you to continue on your campaign engagement, despite the shock of the crash.

It takes tenacious spirit and amazing spiritual strength to survive a helicopter crash without being paralyzed by its impact. I’m proud of our partnership and your unalloyed loyalty and your commitment to the service of Nigeria.

That you proceeded with your engagements, despite the accident, is a testimony of your passion for service to country and a reflection of your admirable spiritual fervor.
May God continue to protect you and all those on board with you, bless your lives and grant you more good health and long life to serve our country even more.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/breaking-buhari-writes-personal-letter-to-osinbajo/amp/

Re: Buhari Writes Personal Letter To Osinbajo by diablos: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2019
If you look closely you'll see that the author of the letter might probably be the one the letter was addressed to. The dull one has no capacity to write letters, we all know that grin

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Others Who Endorsed Atiku Have No PVCs, Can't Vote - Momoh / Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi On Monday, / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Expressing Misgivings Over Emergency Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.