Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku (8608 Views)

I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu / Atiku: I’ll Restore ECOMOG To Improve National Security / South-West Governors Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by artofseduction: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Way to go
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
Onye ara, why didn't you come to say this at the manifesto
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by SalamRushdie: 7:27am On Feb 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:
This man speaks like Satan... Atiku, u'r a 4kin liar!!!

Nigerians, say no to Godfatherism!

You say no to God fatherism yet you support Tinubu , are not running temperature so.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by MarkSkylarkxx(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2019
why cant a reasonable Nigeria who has this country at heart, tell this dickhead he is just wasting his time??

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Firefire(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2019
only brainwashed cows will want the status quo to remain.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by focus7: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku we don't believe you, the promises you are making is too much
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2019
Oga Atiku, you better shut up. Mad people. The way you ended hunger the last time you were the vice president by enriching yourself and your friends. And you are still saying it. Just that this old tall sugarcane stem from Daura messed up big time. Who are you to come out and talk? You wey we suppose stone and feed the vultures your body. Mad men that have destroyed Nigeria. Only their children are enjoying. Crazy foolish old people.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Yankee101: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2019
They've used that JFAAC account to steal nigerians dry

Local governments are supposed to be the engine house of development
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by akdjr(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2019
You show booking code, show the winning code as well na to confirm if you win. quote author=Fixedgames331 post=75426926]See prove below[/quote]
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by operity1996: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2019
I wish Atiku win the election, but am not expecting anything frm him.. all these promises are jst for politics.. he will do nothing
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by ikorodureporta: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You say no to God fatherism yet you support Tinubu , are not running temperature so.

I don't support Tinubu.
My guber vote goes to Agbaje

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Xkalaban(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2019
I know this is a politician's promises as usual but at this point anyone that's not Dumbullharry is a 4uckin goal tongue
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by DrGoodman: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Back to Daura is a plan every good Nigerian should work on.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by khingTony(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Back To Daura issa must
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Iwanttoto1: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Onye ara, why didn't you come to say this at the manifesto

Nna gi na Nne gi bu ndi ara
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by TruthHurts100: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2019
agwom:

The PDP presidential candidate, Abubakar Atiku, (Turakin Adamawa) has revealed his intention to restore local government autonomy by scrapping the joint account system and make sure that hunger ends in Nigeria if elected in 2019.

Atiku made the pledge before a large crowd of supporters during the Kebbi PDP presidential campaign rally yesterday in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State, saying he will stop the current joint account system where the governors control local government money from the federation account.

“I will stop state governors from tampering with local government funds from the federation account. I will make sure that all local government areas in Nigeria get their money directly and not through the state governments,” he said.

The PDP presidential gay-bearer told the mammoth crowd in Kebbi that he will make food easily available to Nigerians and end poverty if the party succeeded in coming back to power in 2019.

According to him, “If you vote PDP in 2019, I will end hunger, insecurity and provide decent jobs to our youths. I will empower our youths and women through skill acquisition and small businesses.”

He urged Kebbi people to vote for the entire PDP candidates.

Earlier in his remarks, the PDP national chairman, Mr Uche Secondus, accused INEC of planning to rig the 2019 election with the ruling APC, even as he warned the INEC chairman to conduct free and fair election in 2019.

‘’I warn INEC chairman not to rig our election, APC has submitted list to them. We are also aware that some of the lecturers they will use are members of APC,’’ he stated.

https://leadership.ng/2019/02/04/ill-restore-lg-autonomyend-hunger-atiku/

LOL. Who said we are hungry? We are angry that the people in power and those paying trillions to be in power are all there for their selfish agendas.

Stop using these hunger scam on us. If you are hungry here, raise your hand. We might be broke and not able to live our dream lives but hell no, we aren't hungry.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Lordofthewest(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
This is definitely one of the atikulated morons.
Iwanttoto1:

Shut up; where is your own father from?

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by SalamRushdie: 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
ikorodureporta:

I don't support Tinubu.
My guber vote goes to Agbaje

Good to meet a good thinking Nigerian..Goid morning Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by pinkguy(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Rrrt
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by PapaAdanna: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2019
We know already, stop disturbing urself sir
Atikulation on point

As a matter of fact
The number of votes buhari gets determine the number of idiot roaming the streets of Nigeria

Argue with ur fellow zombies!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by michoim(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2019
This man is taking Nigerians for fools..promising everything that can be promised yet delivers nothing
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by Omeokachie: 7:46am On Feb 05, 2019
The man fit for the job
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by YorubaEmir: 7:48am On Feb 05, 2019
post=75426919:
Hahahahaha.

Who lie pass out of this CRIMINAL from Cameroun and his Obituary guy sef?! cheesy grin

Who de grill dead meat pass you ? Bro I was disappointed when I tasted your meat... waste of time ...
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2019
This man is just too desperate!!! We are not under a military regime sir. You can't give local govts autonomy!! That power resides with the Legislature. Stop deceiving our people with fake promises borne out of total desperation.
Re: I’ll Restore LG Autonomy,end Hunger – Atiku by fasho01(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Carry go our incoming president.. We are ready to give you a chance to achieve all these

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Pledges $270m To ECOWAS Security Fund, $80m For Counter-Insurgency / 2023 Presidency: Tambuwal Visits Gusau, Consult With Zamfara PDP / Why Is Obama Visiting Ghana Before Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.