Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React (26793 Views)

“Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari / Top 3 Most Corrupt Nigerians Of All Time (photo) / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2019
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo says that "Even Buhari's enemies know he isn't corrupt." This statement was made on APC's verified twitter page. But, the statement didn't seem to go down well with some twitter users as they reacted to the VP's tweet.

Source: Twitter

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 05, 2019
More

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by tayebest(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Pained wailers smiley you shall know them when dem dey rant cheesy

4+4 is assured, no going back!

Sai Baba wink

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by TIGRITIS: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Yes, very true.

That buhari is corrupt is just an imagination of pigs.

Same way at'iaku from Cameroon becoming president of Nigeria makes pigs the most delusional animals.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by orion7: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2019
this mumu man should respect himself.

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
I typed an epistle
But then again I realised that 90% of posters in this forum are paid troublemakers especially a certain mod that will push this to FP with the speed of light.

So I'll just sit and observe the so called zombies and wailers.
One thing is sure,one day we will get it right in this country.
A revolution is coming, a massive sweep.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by oyebanji44: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
grin ;Absolutely correct.just on HEARSAY EVIDENCE... that buhari is this,Buhari is that, Enemy behind closed door.No evidence No witness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Yankee101: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Oga you've survived 2 chopper crashes in less than 12months.

Keep lying in the name of God by calling yourself pastor while nigerians are being decimated and oppressed

When God answers you no one will save you. God ALWAYS gives room for repentance. But keep doing

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by TIGRITIS: 7:24am On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
Yankee101:
Oga you've survived 2 chopper crashes in less than 12months.

Keep lying in the name of God by calling yourself pastor while nigerians are being decimated and oppressed

When God answers you no one will save you
[/s]
He survived the crash against your wish.

He will be the vp till 2023 when he becomes the president, if you like, start fasting from now till that time for to die, your wishes will only bounce back to you.

Many people that prayed for buhari to die have had their carcases eaten by wild termites already. God is greater than abiama.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nackzy: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2019
If you want to be a saint in A Pee Ce you have to be grounded in lies
Lies is their moto
APCeeeeeeeee in lies we operate

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by tayebest(m): 7:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Buhari have done more harm than Good in this Country that is why we must joint hand and take him to Daura this Month.

lets rather take Atiku back to Cameroon cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by StupidInyamiri: 7:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Anyone who supported Buhari four years ago passionately, I mean Anyone who tweeted and campaigned vigorously and now doing the same for Atiku is paid to do it. There is nothing anyone would tell me. When I see someone who wants change without strings attached, I would know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by sinaj(f): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2019
Paaaaastor!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by riversatikulate: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Back to Daura mandate is achievable. Come Feb 16, Atiku is our President

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Firefire(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2019

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2019
President Buhari currently faces serious allegations, which include staging show trials of opponents of a regime that is accused of corruption and graft, while simultaneously shielding his own party members and inner circle.

https://www.thecable.ng/why-you-should-not-invest-in-nigeria-former-uk-secretary-of-state-writes-investors
cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2019
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html

22 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nbote(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2019
No he's not corrupt, he's corruption

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by NobleAngell(f): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2019
So U have recovered from the Post-traumatic stress of the helicopter crash and u still the have the balls to look us in the face and tell us that crappppp. Go and investigate the cause of your crash and you'll take back what you just said.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by khingTony(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari?
The bigot
The dullard
The lifeless one
The corrupt one

Back To Daura come May 29

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 05, 2019
That's all they do, idiots. They create a mess and hire educated southerner to clean their mess. Just look at innocent, gentle and erudite professor of law disgracing himself defending an illiterate. sad

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by rainylad(f): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Osibnajo the lying pastor...the warning crash you received days ago did not teach you any lesson i see..

Patholgical liar!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by StillX10(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Osinbajo has become something else.

As someone posted above he is the VP of corruption

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Mitchewww(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2019
But.

After Buhari, what will APC ever campaign with?

Buhari is the beginning and end of APC.

Take it to the bank.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by sallydeen(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
I typed an epistle
But then again I realised that 90% of posters in this forum are paid troublemakers especially a certain mod that will push this to FP with the speed of light.

So I'll just sit and observe the so called zombies and wailers.
One thing is sure,one day we will get it right in this country.
A revolution is coming, a massive sweep.

revolution is coming soon, a massive sweep like that of Ghana

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by pragmstism: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is the new face of corruption and for those of you who dont understand nepotism is the highest form of corruption

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Ojoji(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
Anyone who supported Buhari four years ago passionately, I mean Anyone who tweeted and campaigned vigorously and now doing the same for Atiku is paid to do it. There is nothing anyone would tell me. When I see someone who wants change without strings attached, I would know.

Grow up okay. Anyone that believes APC chieftains are not as corrupt as Atiku should get his/her head examined. Hypocrisy is worst form of evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy Birthday to Cristiano Ronaldo!!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by mrtegation99(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari can't be corrupt na. He's more than corrupt. Simple!!! This APC and stupidity be like 5and6.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Says Buhari Is NOT Corrupt, Nigerians React by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari is surrounded by thieves and corrupt people..

He is obviously corrupt himself

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano / 2019: How South-west Will Shape Nigerian Politics / NLC, TUC Kicks Off Protest In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.