Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

"Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church (19477 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Mrop(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2019
According to a twitter user who posted the video, The white garment church of God Use the popular slang in street "gbe body ee" in church to sing praises to God.

After all of them hear lift your body to the lord in the song, everybody started dancing the popular Zanku dance in church ..lol

Watch the funny video Here
Then some people has reacted to this video that is reposted by yabaleft on IG, some people says the church vibe is lit. Will you rather go this kind of church ?

See photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/gbe-body-e-celestial-church-uses-the-popular-slang-to-sing-praises-in-church-see-reaction/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Mrop(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Hilarious Video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Davash222(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2019
I need to attend this Church to see things for myself.

One of the reasons I don’t miss Church ever since I move to Lagos is the way they worship and dance. It’s so different.
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2019
CARRY YOUR BODY for JESUS will always be a good thing.

Even if you are on the LARGE side : Gbe Body e for Baba God!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by femi4: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Unserious set of people...full of thugs and rascals

2 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by seedord247(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol.... The only church in Nigeria that produce musicians and dancers!

4 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by dayleke: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2019
It is not right to have used "white garbage church of God" in the write up. No need for that na.

7 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Genniez(f): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Would freeze also say something about this.. Gbe body e fun Jesu.. Ko tun dab
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
femi4:
Unserious set of people...full of thugs and rascals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Leun: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
Where can I find the video, I know the CCC are know for these kind of mixtapes.

For Sale!
Brand New
Hp Gaming Laptop
i5-8300HQ, 1TB, nVidia GTX 1050Ti 4gb, 8gb Ram, green Backlit Keyboard!
Whatsapp https:///2348145061561
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Pavore9: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
Which one is white garbage church?

4 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by ollah2: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2019
the way pdp carry this matter for head ehnn
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Maxymilliano(m): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2019
Mrop:
According to a twitter user who posted the video, The white garbage church of God Use the popular slang in street "gbe body ee" in church to sing praises to God.

White garbage you say

1 Like

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by bomasek(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2019
Moderator close this thread, what's white "garbage" church. I consider this post offensive

4 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by asiwajumi(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2019
oya mogbe body finally.. to my glory.. u nko?
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Acetylene77(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2019
My favorite church. Gbe body e, zanku, leg up

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by RexTramadol1: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Awon Omo Celestial

Celestial observation
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by MorataFC: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Maxymilliano:

White garbage you say
grin
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by kunmiiii: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Did I just see "white garbage church"

Nairaland is fast becoming a loose cannon!!

6 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by PurestBoy(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Very worldly church, that's how they invite Fuji musicians (like Taye Currency etc who has never glorified God with their songs) to their Onola anniversary in Ibadan. This attract thugs from various parts of Ibadan who used the event to burgle shops, rob, smoke hemp, fornications and different kind of atrocities on the day meant to worship God

4 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Adeyeancah(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2019
I think the Op made an error...he/she meant to write "Garment", I'm sure na auto correct or whatever u dey call am cos me no dey use am...But if no be error, then the thunder wey go strike am just hit the gym grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2019
Flap yur hands for Za pastiur grin

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by SmellingAnus(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Ijo Mimo
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by thorbar(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2019
White garbage church?.
You sound like garbage

2 Likes

Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Mrop:
According to a twitter user who posted the video, The white garbage church of God Use the popular slang in street "gbe body ee" in church to sing praises to God.

shocked shocked Whaaaat?
Re: "Gbe Body E" Celestial Church Uses The Popular Slang To Sing Praises In Church by lenghtinny(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2019
All these street slangs are very common in white garment churches....

I heard Jí masun for the first time therecheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party / Omg!!download Extreme Free Running, Parkour, Stunts, Acrobatics (VIDEO) / Sapphire Obi Ogodo Survives Accident Without A Scratch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.