Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51605 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Jacktheripper: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2019
When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Forreellinc: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Ask your father

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SheCool(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Telling him I love him when I didn’t lipsrsealed

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
Nothing... don't have time to impressed anyone.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2019
designed her name with clay on a wooden board...JS1.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by lilmax(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2019
sent about 350k to her....smh....though didn't hurt,but it was stupid

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Jacktheripper: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2019
lilmax:

You fit send small to me too. It wouldn't hurt as well

224 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by 2dice01: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2019
SheCool:
chisos shocked

Hope he later remove one of tooth grin

7 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by 2dice01: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2019
lilmax:
Brother Easy oo grin

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SweetBuns(f): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2019
Wow.... Brings back memories
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
SheCool:
You loved him. Stop lying. Girls are hardly the first to admit they love someone.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by WinningEleven(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2019
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin

323 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ecstasy357(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2019
Standing outside her house under the sun for about an hour or more...only for her to come out and act shocked, "are u still here?" She asked. Me...dumbfounded. Nor b she ask me to wait for her, I thought to myself.

On that day I made a personal decision never to wait for any girl again. This decision has affected me shaaaaa

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by TheOdd1sOut: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
Lmao.... grin

Lalasticlala please move. This is FP material

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Tonyprisca: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
I don't have time to impress anyone;as the fool thinks,so the bell clinks

9 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ElRapido: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Make I pitch my tent. This promises to be interesting.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2019
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by MannieA(f): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.

baddest!!lmao!!

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by MannieA(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2019
Admin401:
You loved him. Stop lying. Girls are hardly the first to admit they love someone.

lmao!!wetin be your own for inside the matter.. is it your love?

17 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2019
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed I don't want to cry cry

56 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

P.s

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by anochuko01(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Started crushing on ths girl in pry2 but until she left my school in jss1 i couldnt tell her anythng. The feeling was very mutual though.
So, after she left my sch in jss2, i'll make sure i get home early 4rm sch and go wait at a corner just to wave at her when she passed.
At some point she stopped passing, only to be told she had relocated!
Guess wat, we ended up dating for 2yrs after SS3. but had to end it coz of religion ish

25 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by SheCool(f): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Admin401:
I didn’t love him na, what is it undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Horlaslim(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

P.s
my guy my guy chop am you valid... korect G grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by samisj4real(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

P.s
Big lier.

20 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Rolly22(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
modestbrowser:

P.s

You are the man. Pass me the pussy real Quick

34 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jacktheripper:
When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.

You were trying to impress a girl at that age? E don tey wey you spoil. grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by dingbang(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Say I love you . shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by amaniro: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lool amatures grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.