Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. (799 Views)

Security Men Needed. Both New, Experienced And Youth Willing To Be Trained / End Poverty Today, Be Equipped, Be Trained, Get Started Here! / Opportunity To Be Trained As A Skilled Crane Operator In Lagos For Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by Daniel1991(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Hi, Dan Affiliate Marketing(DAM), is in need of 100 persons to work in its, domain.

What do we do?

DAM, is a commission based company associated with companies in the Canada and USA. We help this companies to get leads to their offer/service/product and we get paid for this.

What are the requirements or qualification?
You should be able to READ and WRITE and UNDERSTAND and follow INSTRUCTIONS.

I don't know how to do social media marketing, is there a platform for training?
Yes, we are presently holding training for new recruit. The sweet part of the training is that you can start making money while going through training.

What is the duration for the training?
Is only three days for Training, and in this tree days you can earn $50.

What are the requirements to begin work?
1. you will need a smartphone
2. Internet access
3. At least 3 Facebook account(Facebook account must be from a year old). we have a friend who sell Facebook account, let us know if the need arises.

That is all you need to get started.

What is the payment like and how do i get paid?

You get paid every two weeks or monthly, straight to your bank. The payment is a commission base, you get 30% of every money you generate.

Example:
You hit $500 in a single month, you will get 30% which is #350 x $150 = 52500 in a single month. (if you are not clear with that explanation, please let us know.)

Presently we have active 5 workers.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to join our Whatsapp group via the link below.

www.smarturl.it/SocialMediaMarketer
Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by VickypediaPHC: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yahoo, Scammers everywhere! How will you demand someone to have 3 or more Facebook accounts and also have someone who sales Facebook accounts. I smell fraud..
grin grin grin
Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by milanseedorf(m): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
What will a sane person do with 3 Facebook accounts if not for fraud

1 Like

Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by Daniel1991(m): 2:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Well, you think is fraud. why don't you try it out, at least i am not collecting money from you. And intends of saying such, i will suggest you try it.
milanseedorf:
Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by Daniel1991(m): 2:49am On Feb 06, 2019
milanseedorf:

you think so? Well been a social media marketer, i use more than 6 Facebook account. and i have of friends willing to sell their facebook account to me. If you think is fraud, why don't you join the whatsapp group and ask questions?
Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by chiomaugor: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
FFree 6months tailor training for ages 18-24
Sure employment follows after training.
Call 07056366448 or 09027116592 for enquires and details.
Opened to intermediate and starters.
Closes February 10 2019
Re: 100 Social Media Marketer NEEDED URGENTLY! You Will Be Trained. by Daniel1991(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Here is the progress of my workers for this month of February.

The screenshot result of our present workers.

Is not too late. You can also join and be part of the train.

This is working from the comfort of their home. There is no need answering YES SIR to anyone. You are your very own boss.

Join our WhatsApp group via www.smarturl.it/SocialMediaMarketer

(1) (Reply)

Feodan Printers - General Printing & Corporate Branding / Brisin Test / Very Urgent Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.