Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) (62409 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

Your foolishness bores me.

You should enrol in the army. It is these kind of bombs you possess that we need to defeat Book Haram

ode what's book haram see as you're making a fool of yourself

possessed not possess.

you seems to be more dumb than I think
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

ode what's book haram see as you're making a fool of yourself

Auto correct

possessed not possess.

you seems to be more dumb than I think

Just to and ask stranger, don't ask your friends because I know your friends are most likely equally as dumb as you are, if what you wrote makes sense.

Enrol for any adult class close to you. You need it

Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by oliverano: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
myselftrend:
British lady takes a drastic measure to keep girls away from her boyfriend As she purchases a customized wear for him during his birthday.

The wear which contains warnings from the girlfriend to other girls who try to look at her Man.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/lady-takes-a-drastic-measure-to-keep-girls-away-from-her-lovely-boyfriend/

Awwn, Eiyah what a waste of time and energy!!!
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

Auto correct
. forget that, you can't give what you don't have

Just to and ask stranger, don't ask your friends because I know your friends are most likely equally as dumb as you are, if what you wrote makes sense.

Enrol for any adult class close to you. You need it

your grammatical blunder is beyond any grammarian intervention. you're just a stark and hopeless illiterate
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by webizone(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Baddiezz:
aww sorry about that
What am I supposed to reply to this?
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by nett: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sharp girl, what better way to advertise her assets. I will just jejely wait and slip my number to her when hes not looking cool
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

your grammatical blunder is beyond any grammarian intervention. you're just a stark and hopeless illiterate

Lol.

Bros are you still here. Don't you have class to attend or something?

Take your education seriously. I remember when I was also in primary school.

Good luck
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

Lol.

Bros are you still here. Don't you have class to attend or something?

Take your education seriously. I remember when I was also in primary school.

Good luck

you're disgracing yourself here

remembered....

take your education seriously grin
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're disgracing yourself here

remembered....

take your education seriously grin

This is hilarious. You na serious olodo sha

Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

This is hilarious. You na serious olodo sha

it's actually hilarious that I'm responding to not just illiterate but a dimwit that's happy of being foolish
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ategberoson:

it's actually hilarious that I'm responding to not just illiterate but a dimwit that's happy of being foolish

So this is what a conversation with an olodo is like

Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
hahn:

So this is what a conversation with an olodo is like

please stop typing for now. try and read invisible teacher written by Dele Ashade to correct this your inability to make accurate sentences

your grammatical blunder disgust me
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by finest0007(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atlantia:

So you would wear a jacket over that.

I'll rather not wear this shirt for starters. If I had to, yes I'll probably wear a jacket. It seems unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
webizone:
What am I supposed to reply to this?
Say you'll be happy and positive always
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by prettysassygirl(f): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
This girl looks like a fun girlfriend, I love having these kind of people around me
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Atlantia(f): 5:55am On Feb 07, 2019
finest0007:

I'll rather not wear this shirt for starters. If I had to, yes I'll probably wear a jacket. It seems unnecessary.
Lol. Just wanted to know. smiley
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by webizone(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Baddiezz:
Say you'll be happy and positive always
Maybe a girl would say that but not yours truly. A man has to deal with facts.
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nairatrenders: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2019
grin
Re: British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Abee79(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Even God cannot stop some men from cheating, how will this lousy t-shirt be a deterrent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.