Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

ASUU Speaks On Calling Off The Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off The Strike (730 Views)

Different People's Reactions On ASUU Calling Off The Strike #yanbaba Meme / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Speaks On Calling Off The Strike by Franklin4life: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2019
The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, on Sunday dismissed claims that it has called off the ongoing strike.

ASUU stated this while urging the public to “ignore any announcement” that the industrial action has been called off.

A Twitter user @Buiketalk had stated: “After @officialEFCC that year, @ASUUNGR is becoming my favourite public service twitter handle.”

Responding to the tweet via its official Twitter handle, ASUU disclosed that its resolution after the last meeting with representatives of the Federal Government would be made public on Thursday continue reading...

(1) (Reply)

Conscious Evolution Path / UNN Finally Someone Give A Verdict On Suicide Saga / Pls Help Me Out I Really Want To Study Psychology In University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.