Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts (1227 Views)

List Of People Used By Fulanis Against Their Own People[video] / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Now that Nnamdi Kanu has successfully driven away votes from Atiku and Obi, it's more obvious that there's no way you can please some people in this country.
Claiming Atiku is a Cameroonian even when his running mate is from the east is the biggest betrayal and hatred for progress I've seen, even after causing the deaths of many of his foolish followers...

Is it possible that this guy has struck a deal with the APC?

A kingdom divided against itself can never stand...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by haladadon: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2019
if the Atiku cameroun story is true, then it therefore means the Jubril Aminu Al sudani narrative was also true.

because how can you believe one and not believe the other.

Kanu does not give a rat about Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by ashacot: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
who is this AFONJA?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by gidgiddy: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:
Now that Nnamdi Kanu has successfully driven away votes from Atiku and Obi, it's more obvious that there's no way you can please some people in this country.
Claiming Atiku is a Cameroonian even when is running mate is from the east is the biggest betrayal and hatred for progress I've seen, even after causing the deaths of many of his foolish followers...

Guy wake up, there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari same as there is no difference between APC and PDP. No matter becomes President, Nigeria will still be the disaster it has always been. The presidency and vice-presidency of Nigeria is not the problem of us Igbos, we have held those positions before.

What matters is the freedom of us Igbos as a people, not useless political position in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Baawaa(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:
Claiming Atiku is a Cameroonian even when is running mate is from the east is the biggest betrayal and hatred for progress I've seen, even after causing the deaths of many of his foolish followers...

Kanu is trying hard,he knows his people is ready to compromise that is why he came up with another joker angry sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2019
gidgiddy:

Guy wake up, there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari same as there is no difference between APC and PDP. No matter becomes President, Nigeria will still be the disaster it has always been. The presidency and vice-presidency of Nigeria is not the problem of us Igbos, we have held those positions before.

What matters is the freedom of us Igbos as a people, not useless political position in Nigeria

What we need right now is to send a message to the political class that power is in the hands of the people and that whoever doesn't perform, doesn't deserve a second term in office.

Since you claim there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari, are you then saying Buhari deserves second term to contradict yourself? At least we haven't tested Atiku so we can't say he won't perform. Obasanjo was the President, not Atiku and his powers were limited, just like Osinbajo....

Atiku has given the Igbos the fairest political equation since Biafra, but your own people are never satisfied.

You guys can wait till Nnamdi Kanu comes with Sylvester Stallone and fight commando to liberate the Igbos. As if Igbos are not in positions of power all over the public sector.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Baawaa:

Kanu is trying hard,he knows his people is ready to compromise that is why he came up with another joker angry sad

Then it won't lead them anywhere. Take it or leave it, Igbos are profiting from Nigeria's unity and own businesses across the entire country. Let's stop lying to ourselves that Igbos are being marginalized. They're just bad when it comes to politics, that's all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Corrinthians(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2019
@Corrinthians

Stale. Come up with an intelligent argument or switch off your free data.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Corrinthians(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2019
ashacot:
who is this AFONJA?
Afonja is the op. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by mpianya39(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

grin grin Keep begging but our answer is Biafra or dearth cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Asshurbanipal: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
I see desperation from zombies to equalize the jubrin saga even when this one have nothing in common with it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by StOla: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
I see desperation from zombies to equalize the jubrin saga even when this one have nothing in common with it

Nothing in common I tell you.

Atiku was born in 1946 with a Cameroonian birth certificate and became a Nigerian in 1961 at age 15yrs, while Jubril saga claimed that Buhari has a body double from Sudan.

Since Atiku was not born as a Nigerian, he is not qualified to contest the Nigerian Presidency.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by bastardmod: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
I swear the guy should have been killed by pythons
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

What we need right now is to send a message to the political class that power is in the hands of the people and that whoever doesn't perform, doesn't deserve a second term in office.

Since you claim there is no difference between Atiku and Buhari, are you then saying Buhari deserves second term to contradict yourself? At least we haven't tested Atiku so we can't say he won't perform. Obasanjo was the President, not Atiku and his powers were limited, just like Osinbajo....

Atiku has given the Igbos the fairest political equation since Biafra, but your own people are never satisfied.

You guys can wait till Nnamdi Kanu comes with Sylvester Stallone and fight commando to liberate the Igbos. As if Igbos are not in positions of power all over the public sector.

Buhari and Atiku are just as bad as each other. No matter which of them wins the elections, he is bound to lead Nigeria to disaster like all other Nigerian Presidents of the past.

Since 1999 democracy returned to Now is 20 years people have been voting, and 20 years of disaster. In the last 20 years, China has pulled 360 million Chinese out of poverty to the middle class. They don't even vote in China. In the same time, Nigeria has leap-froged over India, a country 6 times the population of Nigeria, to become poverty capital of the world

And you are going to vote for what? There is nothing to vote for

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by collinsfhk(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Someone should please educate me: if election is boycott, what's the likely impact on the quest for Biafra.

To me it doesn't make sense not participating in d election.

However, am not convinced that Kanu escaped from the army hence there might have been a deal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by VaselineCrew: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

What is the difference between Buhari and Atiku

Instead of boycotting though, We should vote en mass for the new guys.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by nonsobaba: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a leader who loves his people. He is just concerned about Biafra and doesn't care about Nigeria. Accusing him of working for APC or PDP is just mischief from those who are afraid of his grip on the Igbos. When he was blasting Buhari and calling him a sudanese impostor, why didn't you accuse him of working for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
mpianya39:

grin grin Keep begging but our answer is Biafra or dearth cool

You're speaking of death, but Nnamdi ran in the face of death. Isn't he safe and sound where he is? Una mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by 989900: 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

If Atiku and Obi wins, that will seriously dent Kanu's purse.
The senile one knows where his bread is being buttered, unlike his dumbmfxcking followers.

#followthemoney

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by helinues: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu said no referendum, no election in Biafra land yet he wants Ebonyi and Abia state governors out by all means.

How is that possible by boycotting the elections?
If there are exceptions in those 2 states , does it mean Igbos would supports Apc candidates?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by BuhariLooter(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!Jubril THE IMPOSTER MUST BE CHASED BACK TO SUDAN.Daily Mirror, a UK Daily revealed that Buhari having numerous Bank Accounts in UK where £250,000 grants are paid to him and his children's school fees are paid in various UK Universities. These are undeclared assets. Yet All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 of Buhari stating the Buhari had $157,000usd which his son used to buy power bike? All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for buhari to resign and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.1. Snake swallowed N36 million in Jamb office;
2. Monkey stole N70million in WAEC coffers;
3. Rats chased president out of office in Aso Rock Villa;
4. 10million jobs lost within 3years;
5. $25billion misappropriated at NNPC due to inflated contract;
6. $43m at Ikoyi house scandal still a mystery;
7. CBN confirms that Buhari's Government withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG Dividend Account in 3 years;
8. Cows became more valuable than human life;
9. Technically defeated Boko Haram overran our ill- equipped military that allegedly receives billions of naira on security votes;
10. Corruption now wears dollar babariga and invincible to EFCC;
11. Money keep disappearing from NHIS, NBC, NPA, to NEMA, NNPC, even the "saintest Osibade" got involved in N5.8b scandal;
12. Approximately 13 million children dropped out of school in 2018 alone;
13. Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world;
14. Debt profile increased from N9trn to N23trn in 3yrs;
15. NYSC certificate now turned to toilet paper, wasted effort;
16. The U.S President called the Nigerian president lifeless;
17. Pump price of petrol increased from N86 - N145, yet workers monthly salary remain constant since 2015 while prices of every commodity, services, transport etc increased
More and more;MR INTEGRITY...
* 15 SANs Defended BUHARI On A Certificate He NEVER Had and There was no call for Buhari to Resign. Yet Buhari is fighting corruption!
* Buhari has forged WAEC certificate on 2 different occasions; in 2015 and 2018, and there are no calls for buhari's resignation. Yet buhari says he is fighting corruption. Is forgery not a crime? Is forgery not corruption? Why are there no calls for buhari's resignation?
* Buhari lied under Oath that his Certificate was with Military Board, which the Military denied and There was no call for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Buhari claimed to have sat for the Cambridge Syndicate Exams in 1961 and in 2018 Buhari turned round to Present an Attestation certificate for another Exam body WAEC that has no relationship with Cambridge. Yet no one called for Buhari to Resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Till this day Buhari has Presented NO WAEC Certificate to INEC, even after receiving an Attestation, and his supporters find nothing wrong with that or .......the Mobs calling for CJN’s resignation. ....and Buhari says he is fighting cortuption.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by helinues: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Nnamdi Kanu is a leader who loves his people. He is just concerned about Biafra and doesn't care about Nigeria. Accusing him of working for APC or PDP is just mischief from those who are afraid of his grip on the Igbos. When he was blasting Buhari and calling him a sudanese impostor, why didn't you accuse him of working for PDP?

You are always in support of anything against Peter Obi. Please I want to ask oo, is it personal matter or just political?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by nonsobaba: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
helinues:

You are always in support of anything against Peter Obi. Please I want to ask oo, is it personal matter or just political?
Stupid question. Next.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by helinues: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Stupid question. Next.

I see
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by KANUISALIVE: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

What we need right now is to send a message to the political class that power is in the hands of the people .

By boycott the election the political class will know that we are the ones who elect them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by KANUISALIVE: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
germanized:

You're speaking of death, but Nnamdi ran in the face of death. Isn't he safe and sound where he is? Una mumu never do.

You that is in nigeria and not supporting IPOB how safe are you Running from police, army, boko haram, fulani herdsmen, hunger, poverty lol,

You need sense seriously

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by haladadon: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
nonsobaba:
Stupid question. Next.
just answer the question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
The Real Statement From MNK On Saturday's Broadcast About Atiku..
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar is originally from Cameroon and became Nigerian only through a referendum.
Kanu said this on Saturday during a “special broadcast” on Radio Biafra, according to a statement from Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesman.
He was speaking on the need for a referendum on IPOB’s quest for a sovereign state of Biafra, and on boycott of the upcoming elections to achieve this.
According to Kanu, Atiku is from former Sarduana province of Cameroon that later joined Nigeria through a referendum.
“Time and again, boycott, historically has proven to be a necessary tool of both active and passive resistance,” he said.
“I need not mention other nations, which in the recent past, had applied boycott as a means to expressing and achieving their demands for freedom.
“Nigeria’s experience with election boycott in 1964 tells the same story but they have banned history and thus won’t teach you that in schools. They won’t tell you that Chief Obafemi Awolowo used boycott of elections to achieve his goal in the west.
“They also won’t tell you that it’s referendum (called a plebiscite in this case) that brought about the creation of an autonomous mid-west region of Nigeria in 1963, and before then – the unification of the former Sarduana province of Cameroon (where Atiku came from) with Nigeria, and part of southeastern Nigeria joined Cameroon.
“All through a referendum, and heavens did not fall. It was that referendum in the north-east that enabled Atiku Abubakar to become a Nigeria otherwise he would be a Cameroonian today.
“Why is it that the same process that made it possible for Atiku to become a Nigerian instead of a Cameroonian cannot be extended to me as a Biafran?”
Kanu added that the Igbo boycotting the general election “is an indirect referendum and therefore should be considered a major assignment between now and the night of February, 16th 2019.”
Me:
They purposely removed #History from your school curriculum simply to further your illiteracy and stupidity about your immediate environment.
Now look at the resultant effect! And somebody took it upon himself to liberate you from the shekels of dumbness, instead of showing appreciation, you choose to remain stupid by reading the articles of those who prefer to further your Misfortunes..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
KANUISALIVE:

You that is in nigeria and not supporting IPOB how safe are you Running from police, army, boko haram, fulani herdsmen, hunger, poverty lol,

You need sense seriously

Keep avoiding wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
haladadon:
if the Atiku cameroun story is true, then it therefore means the Jubril Aminu Al sudani narrative was also true.

because how can you believe one and not believe the other.

The same story is now what the APC is building upon, it is everywhere in the media that Atiku is allegedly a cameroonian, even though it is baseless and already proved wrong.

And that's the person who would have given Igbos a renewed hope on the federal level... Some people just keep drawing themselves back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by eagleeye2: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
haladadon:

Simple. He speaks from his conviction. Once he is convinced a thing is true he tells it as it is.
I may not agree with all his methods, but he it doesn't mean he is lying true his teeth like some of our politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Reaches Final Decision On Rivers APC / Trouble In Kaduna Govt As Former Top Aide, Bashir Sai’du Holds El Rufai ‘hostage / BREAKING: More Trouble Looms In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.