Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News (21235 Views)

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by akinblog: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2019
Ezekwesili made headlines a few weeks ago when she shockingly announced her withdrawal from the Presidential Race. Her party fired back by dissociating itself from her and declaring support for the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Muhammadu Buhari.

One Tweets
Mr Senator Sani, did you read my speech or you prefer #FakeNews headline from vanguardngrnews? If you still have appetite for the Truth, here is where you can read my speech.

Sani tweets
I will do that Madam and don’t lose the appetite for politics please..

Oby Tweets
That’s why you should read it. You will learn how committed we are to ending you people Old Order Politics which all sensible Nigerians have lost appetite for. Blessings.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Oby-Ezekwesili-blasts-Sani-Shehu-Vanguard-newspaper-For-Sharing-Fake-News.html

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by NOC1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
I said to myself this morning if i was in power i will come hard on Vanguard the way Trump is handling "The Independent". vanguard is full of shit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
At Lea Mr Shehu replied. Ppl like Keyamo and Reno will post fake news & wen they get caught they quickly delete it and continue like nothing happened

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by gurunlocker: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol... She as she dey throw shot grin

Madam fake BBOG that was scammed grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by noble71(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
sad Noted! Meanwhile,
BBQ guy where is your location? I mean where you grill your BBQ? I want to come and patronise you on behalf of Nairaland people so that you will stop disturbing us with your BMC work.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by emmykk(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dear Nigerians,

If Pres. Buhari is only old but intelligent like buba galadima it would have be adviceable to vote for him.

But is old and not only he can't produce weac certificates but also he is famished .

If he wins nepotism will start and cabal looting will continue. How can someone vote him when his wife is dissapointed in him. Someone who can't care for the needs of his wife, nah you e go care for

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by akinblog: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yahoo woman

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by freemanbubble: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Authoreety: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Boy the
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Vanguard and fake news..no reasonable person takes them serious...a platform whose editor is a tribal bigot

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by jarvis4: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
Lol... She as she dey throw shot grin

Madam fake BBOG that was scammed grin
U say!!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Ayoswit(f): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
K
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Omeokachie: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shehu Sani again?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by eedriyz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mama don vex
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Justinlean02(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigerian politics is a joke

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Chipink(f): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
[s]Vanguard and fake news..no reasonable person takes them serious...a platform whose editor is a tribal bigot[/s]

Abeg that's not the point here..
Let hear word with this tribal bigot bla bla bla undecided.. Are ur president and his VP not tribal bigots undecided.
How much more a Comon news paper editor

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by carterguccy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shehu is a bastard grin

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
What really is fake news? If a person says something and says something different later, which of the two is fake? Take Obasanjo as an e.g, he makes contradictory statements on the same subject - do you pick one as not fake?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by haganevog: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
okay
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Wilstino: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na wao. So even vanguard news paper carries fake new!!

Wahala dey oooo, Which do we trust??

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by babyfaceafrica: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chipink:

Abeg that's not the point here..
Let hear word with this tribal bigot bla bla bla undecided.. Are ur president and his VP not tribal bigots undecided.
How much more a Comon news paper editor
bigot spotted

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by whoiami: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

BE THE 3D ANIMATOR EMPLOYERS AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTED

At this 4-weeks Intensive training program, you will develop a well-rounded knowledge base and skill-set that includes strong art, animation, modelling and visualization abilities. You will be prepared for the ever-expanding 3D art field with a thorough understanding of the latest 2D and 3D digital art technologies, in a program developed with the input of industry advisors. Learn to work like the pros do — using the same 3D animation software and tools to render creative thoughts into compelling images and fully-realized design.

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 4th of February, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT: We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by princeemmma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
do they have to fake everything to be the best?

Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by Caseless: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
oby is too 'garrulous'. She can't talk to someone who has contested election before and won. She just withdrew from the race.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili blasts Sani Shehu, Vanguard newspaper For Sharing Fake News by rusher14: 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
NOC1:
I said to myself this morning if i was in power i will come hard on Vanguard the way Trump is handling "The Independent". vanguard is full of shit

They made the 1 Naira = 1 Dollar headline.

With no apologies.

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha / Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure