Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dear Teenage Girl... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Teenage Girl... (3670 Views)

Teenage Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

For people like us, breast is our weakness. grin

Chai.... wetin dey sweet una for breast??
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

Chai.... wetin dey sweet una for breast??
Before I answer you, are you a male or female?
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Many will still fall...

.Yes they will but it's very important that the OP passes this information.It shows she cares.
Think about it,how would you feel if your 16 years old daughter starts taking contraceptives at such a young age?? We need to raise awareness.You guys can help us.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

Before I answer you, are you a male or female?

Female
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:21am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

.Yes they will but it's very important that the OP passes this information.It shows she cares.
Think about it,how would you feel if your 16 years old daughter starts taking contraceptives at such a young age?? We need to raise awareness.You guys can help us.
True!!
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
La breast la squeeze well well...gringringrin
Dey close your eyes for this kind topic hubby.. Nairaland don dey spoil you small small grin grin
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
True!!

THANKS A LOT!!
GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

Female
Come lemme show you grin And you will never remain the same.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2019
LightQueen:
Dey close your eyes for this kind topic hubby.. Nairaland don dey spoil you small small grin grin
grin Enter Fb na..... My eyes no wan cooperate
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

Come lemme show you grin And you will never remain the same.

LOL. Thanks I'm actually not interested tho.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

LOL. Thanks I'm actually not interested tho.

You don't have to be, it's my own interest that matters. All you have to do is just watch.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Eberechi24(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Undertaker001:
42 years?

I'm ashamed on your behalf.
I'm sure you were doing tfare crew with your youthful years
no, I was serving the Lord with my youthful years.

you don't have to be ashamed on my behalf. Reflect on your life.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
grin Enter Fb na..... My eyes no wan cooperate
Why Facebook undecided Been weeks I log in oh.. No worry sha,I will right away tongue
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Eberechi24(f): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
you are 42 now. Imagine having a kid this year. How old will you be when the kid turns 10? Uhmmmm 52. Grandmother or Mother??
Both. grandma and mother. a blessing in disguise.
Stop crushing on me boo, I don't like you. tongue
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by MannieA(f): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2019
ceeroh:

You don't have to be, it's my own interest that matters. All you have to do is just watch.

Excuse me, I have every right not to be interested. It's my breast and not yours.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
LightQueen:
Why Facebook undecided Been weeks I log in oh.. No worry sha,I will right away tongue
tongue
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

Excuse me, I have every right not to be interested. It's my breast and not yours.
grin
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

Who told you that! You don't have 100% right over it you know. Can you even manage it alone? U beta relax

1 Like

Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Raalsalghul: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2019
MannieA:

It matters.It wouldn't to you but to the female folks it should matter to them.
Those that want to be fuccked will be fuccked. When will you folks understand that dishing out all this unsolicited advice means nada in the grand scheme of things undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by ubunja(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Eberechi24:

Both. grandma and mother. a blessing in disguise.
Stop crushing on me boo, I don't like you. tongue
your time is past. Start researching Retirement Homes.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Eberechi24(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
your time is past. Start researching Retirement Homes.
am searching for it already and you wouldn't mind opening your door for me but sadly I don't fancy you.

pheew! tongue
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Eberechi24:

am searching for it already and you wouldn't mind opening your door for me but sadly I don't fancy you.

pheew! tongue
What part of I don't fvck grandmothers are you having problems with?
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Eberechi24(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
What part of I don't fvck grandmothers are you having problems with?
then stop trolling me, am a grandma unless you wanna break your code.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by ubunja(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Eberechi24:

then stop trolling me, am a grandma unless you wanna break your code.
what code did I propose to break over your pussy?
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Eberechi24(f): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
ubunja:
what code did I propose to break over your pussy?
Oga leave me, am busy.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Eberechi24:

Oga leave me, am busy.
so no code. You were just bullshiting.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by Lancarrazi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eberechi24:
lol just seeing this
No be lie my brother, am now a grandma tongue
on fair note, this is what I tell my younger sister and was also a guide to me while growing up. valentine comes with temptation for young girls who are still immature to take care of themselves or get hold of their emotions.
Re: Dear Teenage Girl... by machiavelli95: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2020
ubunja:
it's not our fault you are an evening paper is it?

Men will always favor youth because that's when a woman is at her peak fertility. Your teen-age years are your most fertile years dummy.

ubunja I follow your posts and miseducations I have been practicing a good number of them even before I came across you. However, please although there are too many irrational ladies here, please let's drop this attitude of calling ladies "evening newspaper".
This girl in question is actually being truthful (and no she isn't an evening newspaper her dp sugguests someone that is 25 max).
While a good number (unfortunately larger percentage) are terrible, we also have irresponsible men too. I believe in altruism and protecting the good and sincere while trashing out the evil bitches and snitches.
I know some intelligent level headed teenage girls whose future got dented by an unwanted pregnancy, one even died in the process. And some of these girls were from poor backgrounds and were not necessary gold diggers, they worked hard way above their age and still spent nights studying. Its just one sweet tongued fellow that came and ruined everything.
So let's drop the gender bias and be humans first.
Me definitely, I will give my teenage daughters his advice (except for the stranded children part, I plan to be rich to take care of even my grandchildren even if they come a little early) and I will warn my son against " strange women".
Let's maintain objectivity

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder" / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer!!!!!! / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Would Make You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.