Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) (34072 Views)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Seyi Law Buys Lexus For Stacey Aletile, His Wife On Her Birthday / Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by RockHard: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
One 'big god' don pick her call.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Forreellinc: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nice ride congratulation cool
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by duduade: 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
actresses we never see on TV

Exactly
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by baratech: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nice car
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by nwafada123(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Forreellinc:
she no even fine sef
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Crossbow(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Before the car gurus come for you, pls "Jeep" is not a type of car, it is a brand.. Lexus, Benz, Jeep, Volkswagen, Audi, Toyota etc.. All are brands.

It should be Lexus SUV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Sholaco: 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=nwafada123 post=75442662][/quote] and What S your achievements....u that fine grin
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bich
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
I swear ehn
Koralords:

If you know the number actresses I only get to know through Nairaland that have never seen in any movies
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by pek(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lexus SUV not Lexus Jeep
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Totex money dey pay pass oil money.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by moshino(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
actresses we never see on TV

'actress' is code name for another work.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by koby86: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Very Important Message For Job Seekers To Beware As The Scamming 419 Rings Have Upgraded Their Tactics! First I must apologize for pasting this message here, I have been trying to post it on the job section for some days now but I can't probably because I just opened the account. Please job seekers beware of the underlisted company and anything similar to that as their are 419, there will invite you to an interview with the designated position you applied,thinking their are real but are 419. Here is the mail the sent me...

INTERVIEW INVITATION Himack Outsourcing - Jan 30 to ********* Dear ******** , We are pleased to inform you that your Application/ CV information with us has been considered. To this effect you are hereby *invited* for a interview session with our Human Resource (HR) Team for the position of: ** Administrative officer* *Time : 10:00am*. *Date : **Friday, 1st February 2019.* *Address: **Plot A, Surulere House, Adeniji Jones, adjacent SBN, Ikeja Lagos* Regards *For further inquiry : * *Head of Operations +234(0)807- 322-6262 08073226263

Please guys beware of them their are 419, they post job vacancies with many different positions you will think they are real then invite you for interview for the position you applied, you will get there you won't be allowed to speak with fellow applicants, they use different company names. I wanted to create a topic for this alone but I couldn't. I wasted my transport fare and time going there. Please help to blacklist this guys,they are connish,deceitful,criminals.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by crunchyg: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
How much be this Lexus 350 sef I just like the car
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by ticoticotico: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
crunchyg:
How much be this Lexus 350 sef I just like the car

Between 7 to 9 Milla, that's tokunbo anyway
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
ticoticotico:

This one is more than that price Sir.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by crunchyg: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
ticoticotico:

hhhmm if tokunbo is this amount how much will new one now be?
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by omoteacher(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL home of promoting unknown faces as upcoming/fast rising Nolly hood actress.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by nenedima(f): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Her fingers are short lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... Not what you thinking bro grin grin grin
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
And some people will say there is no money in the film industry.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Arems442: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
HarkymTheOracle:
Nollywood men don suffer.. Na only the women dey launch cars, house and the likes..
Chai.. Nawa o. grin

Power of pussy grin
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by skukimania(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=gurunlocker post=75442138]Lol.... Acting is really paying these days.

I'm sure she already acted over 500 movies grin

But why is it that movie industry women always have money, buy houses, big cars more than the men? [/quote

I think it has to do with the fact that men tend to have more responsibility than women in most cases.
Actors will spend on wives or girlfriends from the little they earn while actresses will get more from husbands or boyfriends in addition to what they earn; and they are more likely to roll with the big boys not broke ones.
It's that simple! Thank you.
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by cosse(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Darkseid:
While their male counterparts are just wallowing in poverty and kidney problems, I just dey wonder whether no be the same Nollywood all of them dey.
lmao...guy abeg no use laff kee me abeg
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by FuckoffMOD: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
hisexcellency34:
More energy to her kpekus

Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Sugarplum777(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hard p*ssy is not tight & she got this Lexus

That means with my tight kitten I can get myself a private jet tongue

Rich sugar daddys Pls am available undecided
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Antoeni(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Fine Face , Yansh Dey And Breast come Join too ,wetin remain again
Re: Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) by Benwems(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Olosho on the beats. How much do they pay her per role? Does she have any endorsement from companies? No. She's simply sleeping around. That ride is 2016 RX350 who tokunbo is sold for around 15-18Million. She's a prostitute simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fajag Ajagbona Dating Ayo Michaelson, His Ex Beauty Queen / Pictures From Ibrahim Chatta's Wedding To Salamat Mohammed / Olatayo Amokade Buys A White Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.