Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People (30681 Views)

James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Bizibi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
HtwoOw:
Continue condemning Buhari , our love for him wont diminish
robot
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Olajah81: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
SweetJoystick:
Them no go allow this man rest? kyari go give am document to sell off Nigeria, he go sign as he no dey read......yet some bastards are clamouring for this demented being to continue

PDP are thieves. It’s very disgusting when people mention them.

People who don’t even care about Nigeria.
Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Olajah81: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
If you Never Atikulate by Now is not too late to Atikulate keep your PVC save beware of APC because them fit come they form say na Pants them they look for mean why na ur PVC they planned For.Gullibility is now a norm. You don’t even need to use your brain. Why do you think some educated dummies are swarming all over the internet screaming Baba Oyoyo and four plus four, despite the crass failure of the Buhari’s administration and the cluelessness, now derangement of a president who should be recuperating in a hospital taking care of his health?

Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Olajah81: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
kaluxy007:
According to zombies, Buhari can never be wrong and I wholeheartedly agree as one who lacks the strength to argue with lifeless beings...By my own calculation Buhari has spent 14 yrs already, even more that the legally approved 8. Zombies can't you see Baba's time is up??

Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems. the best way
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Abaje195(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
common mistake again
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Akuruoulo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Is he still jubril?
Tot he is back to Buhari's mode
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Halo22: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
I have concluded my analysis long before now. Just study it with keen interest;. North central: PDP 70%. APC 30%. Northeast:. PDP 60%. APC 40%. North West:. PDP 40%. APC 60%. South east:. PDP 90%. APC 10%. South South:. PDP 80%. APC. 20%. South west:. PDP 40%. APC 60%. Save this experienced analysis and get back to me after 16th February.

1 Like

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by 36STATES: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Normal persons would have corrected themselves; the dullard obviously wasn't aware of the mistake.

1 Like

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by BuhariLooter(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olajah81:

There's a huge difference between HE Atiku Abubakar and the lifeless one. The lifeless one is naturally unintelligent and extremely rigid, can't differentiate his left from his right and has no plan to change the system. He's like a remote control.
Atiku is flexible and a business friendly guy who has friends everywhere and already has a policy framework which he's going to pursue vigorously for the betterment of Nigerians.As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by somehow: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
So a small error between 2005 and 2015 is now making headlines?
Are we this vain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Olajah81: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
There's a huge difference between HE Atiku Abubakar and the lifeless one. The lifeless one is naturally unintelligent and extremely rigid, can't differentiate his left from his right and has no plan to change the system. He's like a remote control.
Atiku is flexible and a business friendly guy who has friends everywhere and already has a policy framework which he's going to pursue vigorously for the betterment of Nigerians.As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.

May God rest ur trouble souls
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Burgerlomo: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
rusher14:
All of you that are above mistakes raise your hands for attention.

Nobody is above mistake but the old man suppose to quickly correct himself nah after all there's a big gap between 2005 and 2015 cool
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by rusher14: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Nobody is above mistake but the old man suppose to quickly correct himself nah after all there's a big gap between 2005 and 2015 cool

It's just a slip.

Just now, someone was telling me seconds when he meant hours.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by BuhariLooter(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olajah81:

May God rest ur trouble souls
MAY GOD USE ATIKU TO MAKE THE TRANSFORMATION WE NEED IN OUR LAND,WE PRAY OH LORD,
LORD HERE OUR PRAYERS.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by NdiaraIGBO: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can't wait to see these Athieflulating yeastern idiots crying their iyanmirin eyes out on Feb 16 once president Buhari's reelection is announced.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by NdiaraIGBO: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
[s][/s]MAY GOD USE ATIKU TO MAKE THE TRANSFORMATION WE NEED IN OUR LAND,WE PRAY OH LORD,
LORD HERE OUR PRAYERS. [s][/s]

Mad people from a useless and barren part of the country
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
rusher14:
this one no be mistake or coincidence,anything dat happen concurrently is nolonger termed mistake but intentional,,once u make a mistske u quickly correct urself especially in public,its either buhari does this intentionally to mock d 180m graduates in nigeria,or he his retarded,in sane country buhari cant pass d eaaiest psychiatric test,do u know dat for u do become d president of america u have to pass d IQ test,its only in nigeria that we live like animals,this is definately not a country its a zoo,how can this guy make good policies,my 4year old daughther is smartter than this guy,if u doubt me let both of them contest in a quiz compettition if he wins my daughther i go give u 100k ,nor b joke,and during d quiz ,osibanjo should not sit near him
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by franklingud(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
No be person wey get brain dey remember something?

Why una dey shock?

1 Like

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
rusher14:

May whatever makes Buhari makes mistakes never be far from your home.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by BuhariLooter(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Mad people from a useless and barren part of the country

WE SANE PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS DON'T ARGUE WITH MENTALLY DERANGED APC PIGS.
APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adoptAs Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by saintini: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Just a slip of tongue. Simple.
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by ehissi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Has anyone one noticed that President Buhari has been trying to compete with Mama peace since the campaigns started?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by ehissi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Aneesaaa:
Watch the video below shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDRHGGgulw4

Where are the #Buharist?

dharmeelawlarh, HtwoOw, please come and see the video and confirm whether it is true or it is a truer.....since una talk say na lie. Shebi?
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by timothydare(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
dharmeelawlarh:
Show us video....PDP and lies are 5&6
Sharap....
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by heddiebanks(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
dharmeelawlarh:
Show us video....PDP and lies are 5&6

Dumb cow ...
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by bdauran: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
We all make mistakes in one way or the other. There is similarities in 2005 and 2015
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by chocboi78(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
BabaO2:

This man keep to your lane. My tribe cones before my nationality
Ewu gambia.... If ur nation falls u will have no tribe to live for
Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by Burgerlomo: 12:32am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

It's just a slip.

Just now, someone was telling me seconds when he meant hours.

Re: "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People by stev120(m): 1:25am On Feb 06, 2019
HtwoOw:
Continue condemning Buhari , our love for him wont diminish

dey do you this hing...haba this is a man who is sick in the head a man that don't know when he came in to power..and your wish is that let the mad rule over the sensible ones..e no go better for the person where do you this thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Board Flights In Darkness At Murtala Mohammed Airport / Francis Fadahunsi: Sack Hameed Ali Over Fraud, Incompetence / Unpaid Salary: Magistrate Collapses During Protest In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.