Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos (40221 Views)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:
So many animals in human skin.

meanwhile,

Cyynthiakisscheesy

Your people are outperforming boko haram already. Next time don't you ever try to insult my region while depicting yours as a purely green land with zero social vices.
now let me tell u d difference d man didnt point a gun at d wifes head telling her to accept allah or die,he did this out of anger and stupidity,and d wife is well known to him so this must have cost much brain pressure unlike d onces that bomb inocent people who are not thier wifes,though he commited sucide i dont think he will b expecting 7 virgins,

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is what happens to people who take things too personal.

So your wife built a house and used your child as next of kin.....ehen?
So your wife used your money to build the house.....and so?
So your wife used her money..........so what?

I wish everyone can be like me. Do me bad na yourself you dey do.
Enter correct bar order like 3 Andre with roasted fish and the vex don go. Wetin I go dey reason na to move ahead.
I dey even use those things as motivation to success so e go pain you when I dey ball when you feel say I go don dey down and out.

Be wise

You sound like a kid.

You are obviously not old enough to understand what led that man to what he did.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
lonelydora:
The 2 major problems of Igbo men are;

1. ego (pride)
2. ego (money)

Why should my ego be bruised if my wife builds a house? They forgot the bible passage that says "...and the two shall become one"

That man had ulterior motive.

You are still a KID!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
sonnie10:

Are you married? Let me guess, the answer is no. Pray that you meet someone that you love, because only love covers all things.
There are some couples that both the man and woman work and make just enough but there is no synergy. One plays smart and leaves the other to take care of all responsibility under the guise of breadwinner.
The man is left to pays house rent ( on a big rented apartment that she nagged so much for them to get). The man pays school fees for expensive private school that she force on him. Feeding money is on him, bills, petrol and car maintenance.
Not that she does have. She is a smart ass, and doesn’t trust him enough. Within her, what if the man leaves tomorrow. In her mind, she has to save for eventuality, so insecured. Every of her penny is saved while the man labors to meet up with bills.
At the end of the day, what ever savings she has is guided from the man by all means possible. At the end of the day, the man can’t even mold a blocks but she builds a house. That house is nothing but something of shame to the man.
Let the man work harder right? And she should only benefit without contributing to reduce stress on the man? This situation is very common in most households.

Many FOOLISH Nigerian men have gone to an early grave deservedly because of this. My wife tried to do this shitt and I terminated the marriage straightaway.

You give away your money anyhow, you give away your power and your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
sonnie10:

Are you married? Let me guess, the answer is no. Pray that you meet someone that you love, because only love covers all things.
There are some couples that both the man and woman work and make just enough but there is no synergy. One plays smart and leaves the other to take care of all responsibility under the guise of breadwinner.
The man is left to pays house rent ( on a big rented apartment that she nagged so much for them to get). The man pays school fees for expensive private school that she force on him. Feeding money is on him, bills, petrol and car maintenance.
Not that she does have. She is a smart ass, and doesn’t trust him enough. Within her, what if the man leaves tomorrow. In her mind, she has to save for eventuality, so insecured. Every of her penny is saved while the man labors to meet up with bills.
At the end of the day, what ever savings she has is guided from the man by all means possible. At the end of the day, the man can’t even mold a blocks but she builds a house. That house is nothing but something of shame to the man.
Let the man work harder right? And she should only benefit without contributing to reduce stress on the man? This situation is very common in most households.

The worst thing a man can do to himself is spend his life pleasing a woman. Voluntary early death.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
bigpicture001:
women only love men when dey are about to get married. aside that. they love only themselves

She thought she loved him when they were about to get married. By the time most men get to 50.....it'll be crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by vindisick: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

The worst thing a man can do to himself is spend his life pleasing a woman. Voluntary early death.
Getting married is beginning to scare the shit out of me man

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by NdiaraIGBO: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Martinez39:
No. The woman should have told the husband about the house. Both of them are one and to keep such thing away from the man is painful. Imagine having to work all day providing for your wife and trying to make her happy yet she hid money from you to build a house that is meant for her and her son. Why leave out the husband? Why leave him out like he is some villain or something? What the wife did is just use her husband like a mere property.

Do you think the husband doesn't like to build a house too? Of course he does but he channelled his money to his family and can't even lay a foundation with what's left only for the wife to hide money and build a house for her and her son. The wife, if she's a good wife, should have invested her money in the upkeep of the entire family. Why leave out a man that has been providing for so long and taking care of you? What she did was very dehumanising. Imagine someone leeching off you for years and casting you aside when they no longer need you and have achieved their goal. It's painful especially when they leave you with nothing. This is very very bad. If my wife did this to me, I would shoot her.

You speak like a matured man. This thing has sent many men to their early grave.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by sandra50(f): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
miracood:
now both of them will be resting in hell with the devil
For real?you didn't read a post and you rushed to comment?
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Mattmafen(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
he died out of jealousy n foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
dainformant:
A man who attacked his wife with an acid has passed away after taking the deadly substance in an apparent suicide mission.

The shocking incident happened on Monday, February 4th (yesterday night) in Mbaise Nsugbe, Anambra state.

According to reports, the deceased attacked his wife after she built a house and used their son as the next of kin.

It was gathered that when the man found out, he could not take it, so he decided to pour her acid. The husband also drank the acid as well.

The man died this morning while his wife is currently hospitalized at an undisclosed clinic.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-commits-suicide-after-attacking-wife-with-acid-in-anambra.html

FAKE NEWS!

There is no place like Mbaise Nsugbe in Anambra State.

Take your fake news out of here!!

Liar!!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Rubbiish(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2019
dis thing tire me...
I was hoping to see the woman using her lover...only to see their son as next of kin?? Who was she supposed to use as next of kin before? now i knw why she didn't inform dis nigga...

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2019
lonelydora:

1. ego (pride)
2. ego (money)

Why should my ego be bruised if my wife builds a house? They forgot the bible passage that says "...and the two shall become one"

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:46am On Feb 06, 2019
embarassed embarassed speechless
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by placeofallure(f): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Chipink:

Must u make it tribal
I guess you yorubas are wise when u kill and mine each others skulls for money ritual. undecided

вυт уσυ ¢αи'т яєαℓℓу ρяσνє ωнєтнєя тєтєнʝєωєℓѕ ιѕ уσяυвα σя иσт. уσυ, тнєяєfσяє, αяє gυιℓту σf fαℓℓα¢у σf ιℓℓєgιтιмαтє gєиєяαℓιѕαтισи,! нσω ∂σ уσυ ρℓєα∂?

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by elmodee7(m): 5:24am On Feb 06, 2019
So sad . Igbos sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by JOYOSITA(f): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Skmoda360:
But she is ripped oooo
yeah she is. I pray she survives it though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Guide777(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
lonelydora:

1. ego (pride)
2. ego (money)

What is Igbo men's concern with a crime committed by an individual? Please try to grow up.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by marylandcakes: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Some ibo men believe that when a woman is married she is not entitled to own her own money or assets.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Godskidk(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2019
placeofallure:

вυт уσυ ¢αи'т яєαℓℓу ρяσνє ωнєтнєя тєтєнʝєωєℓѕ ιѕ уσяυвα σя иσт. уσυ, тнєяєfσяє, αяє gυιℓту σf fαℓℓα¢у σf ιℓℓєgιтιмαтє gєиєяαℓιѕαтισи,! нσω ∂σ уσυ ρℓєα∂?
There's nothing like fallacy of illegitimate generalisation, it's rather, fallacy of HASTY GENERALISATION
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by baby124: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2019
For a woman to go this far, it’s clear that the man cannot be trusted with the money for such a project or he is a very irresponsible man. She was only trying to secure a place for herself and her child in her old age. Some men will womanize and drink so much that they neglect to plan for their future and they expect their wife to die in that misery with them. I am glad she survived. What a wicked man. Now she’s free.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by janejive(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Using their son as the next of kin was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Martinez39(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

You speak like a matured man. This thing has sent many men to their early grave.
Abi. Another thing men need to stop doing is training girls through school in hopes that they would marry them later. Many of these girls don't fulfil their promise. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by MONIKERREVEALER: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2019
marylandcakes:
Some ibo men believe that when a woman is married she is not entitled to own her own money or assets.

false

most igbo men just want fair treatment in that the partner should keep him in the know of how money comes and goes.

you should inquire if there is any other tribe in Africa where the men take care of their women the way the igbo men take care of their women!

it seems a lot of igbo females are increasingly taking their male partners for granted.

it's time igbo men re-evaluate our slave-like mentality with regards to the provision of a superlative quality of life to our families even at our own detriment as handed down to us from our ancestors.

look at oyoruba men, they never fuss a lot over women and bride price is relatively cheap in the waste

they don't even over monitor what their women are up to

that's why you see them living a care-free, easy-going and stress-free life.

that kind of life can help one live appreciably longer

hmmm...
Re: Man Commits Suicide After Attacking Wife With Acid In Anambra. Graphic Photos by Frankfixed174: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2019
See bellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder / Soldier Flogs A Mentally Unstable Man Assaulting People At Unity Estate, Egbeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.