Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Do Quantum Analyzers Really Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Quantum Analyzers Really Work? (282 Views)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? / Double Plus Products And How Quantum Products Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Quantum Analyzers Really Work? by revelation2013(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
There are these machines from traditional Chinese medical technology called quantum analyzers. They are like medical diagnostic equipment. And there is the claim that they can analyse one's general body / health condition. Tell you what problem you have in your body. But I have been doubtful about the accuracy of its prediction on body's health status.

Please Nairalanders, do these machines actually work? Has anyone used it here and compare the result with the conventional medical result and it came out accurate?

Or do you have a condition that you have known about and the machine confirmed it when you used it on yourself?

Please this is very important to me right now as I have a decision to make on whether to buy it or not.

If it works, it means you don't need to go to medical labs for most tests again, especially general medical checkups.

Moderator: if there is a chance of this getting to frontpage. People will learn from it. I am sure so many people also want to find out.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

15 Surprising Best Foods For Acne Treatment And Prevention / Stop Fat Storage / Soursop Nursery Plant And Leaves For Sale !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.