Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos (78432 Views)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by jerryunit48: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jesus
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
veneza:
The hustle is real mama
keep it up
Is better to beg than to steal
but don't turn it into a profession.
#get sense and do it for the meantime.
[/s]

Are you daft?

Same way some girls say they will prostitute for the mean time to see themselves through school?

You are very stupid indeed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by ibrahimovic303: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chaii....I am speechless and highly embarrassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
LOL, those that want to travel abroad are in shock and also in Denial

if you dont want to beg like her in Canada, stay home and build your damn country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Yankee101: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol

419 everywhere

She gets checks of more than 1k canadian dollars every month for doing nothing and is still begging?

I've never seen any Nigerian begging on the streets in North America. Nigeria has one of the most educated and hard working demographies this side of the pole. Even delivery job go feed her. She gives immigrants a very bad name.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by SeriouslySense(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
There are many reasons why we have to wise up and support each other in Nigeria, support AAC, Support the right things, else the music will get louder

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
It's not news na... Na London them boku pass

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Siga: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
I am sorry to say but this woman is either lazy or have health issues. Regardless, as a able bodied person, there is ZERO excuse to beg on the street. There are so many options in terms of jobs, be it minimum wage or high paying.

Alot of people go on welfare and refuse to work just to keep eating free money and housing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by netflicks(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kai haba....this one na from her Village!

Wicked village people but anyways of she doesn't like Canada we can change space....she come here I go there grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bighead9:
This is what other Nigerians living Abroad don't want us to see. They always claim all is well in that part of the World. grin
Bro, no be small thing o. All na packaging.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Agugbadin: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
StOla:
Shame on her.

The Canadian government should hurry and deport nuisances like her back to their country. Let her come and beg in Nigeria.

I trust Trump not to tolerate such nonsense.

Canada striving to create social problems for itself.

I agree with you absolutely, she should be deported immediately.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by CodeTemplar: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Me I have been looking for who to partner with in Canada on food export and someone is there begging. Who did she employ to be her employer that she is crying? Did govt promise her job?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Agugbadin: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
Bro, no be small thing o. All na packaging.

Bro you never see anything, this na small one, na packaging.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
This woman is a scam , a thief and a crook.. she should be deported !!

She doesn't want to work, she makes alot of money from this and I am happy this video was recorded let her people back here see what she really does.

When she travels to ibadan in December she will be forming alhaja but in reality in Canada she is a professional beggar angry

She is a fraud and a lazy fat cow

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:
We must enter Canada, we must enter Canada.

See am.

My friend went to Canada on a permanent residency and in a month, he had three jobs to choose from. Even after he got a good job, he was still being called for interviews.

There are people in Canada (Nigerian women) who cook our local soup to sell. I hear a five litre soup bowl of stew goes for 40-50 Canadian dollars.

There has to be something she can do sha. Begging isn't just it.
There are lots of jobs in canada, their doctors are even overpaid.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Daaaaang
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by veneza(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Are you daft?

Same way some girls say they will prostitute for the mean time to see themselves through school?

You are very stupid indeed

are you sure you OK ,you just raise insult for no cause please act matured and responsible too,I know you just one kid around the corner trying to seek attention.
Didn't you see that she refuse to earn illegally to survive.
instead of stealing, doing drugs,scams,being a proustite, she ignored her pride and started to source for help the way she can.
Be careful so life doesn't treat you badly because I know you are just a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
netflicks:
Kai haba....this one na from her Village!

Wicked village people but anyways of she doesn't like Canada we can change space....she come here I go there grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Agugbadin:

Bro you never see anything, this na small one, na packaging.
e still better pass the Nigerian Zimbabwean naira
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Agugbadin: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.1. Snake swallowed N36 million in Jamb office;
2. Monkey stole N70million in WAEC coffers;
3. Rats chased president out of office in Aso Rock Villa;
4. 10million jobs lost within 3years;
5. $25billion misappropriated at NNPC due to inflated contract;
6. $43m at Ikoyi house scandal still a mystery;
7. CBN confirms that Buhari's Government withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG Dividend Account in 3 years;
8. Cows became more valuable than human life;
9. Technically defeated Boko Haram overran our ill- equipped military that allegedly receives billions of naira on security votes;
10. Corruption now wears dollar babariga and invincible to EFCC;
11. Money keep disappearing from NHIS, NBC, NPA, to NEMA, NNPC, even the "saintest Osibade" got involved in N5.8b scandal;
12. Approximately 13 million children dropped out of school in 2018 alone;
13. Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world;
14. Debt profile increased from N9trn to N23trn in 3yrs;
15. NYSC certificate now turned to toilet paper, wasted effort;
16. The U.S President called the Nigerian president lifeless;
17. Pump price of petrol increased from N86 - N145, yet workers monthly salary remain constant since 2015 while prices of every commodity, services, transport etc increased
More and more;

Buhari is fake, he does not have what it takes to solve Nigerian's problems. He made all those promises to get Nigerians vote

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
There are lots of jobs in canada, there doctors are even overpaid.

I found out through my friend o that jobs yapa ni Canada.

Me I think this woman is not being honest.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Though I have not seen Nigerians begging publicly in America. But there are people that beg, especially homeless people. When people make wrong financial choices they can land on the street begging... United States and Canada has lots of benefits, you can buy anything you want on credit.But if you don’t plan very well.. Na gobe

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:

I found out through my friend o that jobs yapa ni Canada.

Me I think this woman is not being honest.
I swear, had it been I am a guy, I would have traveled to Canada but my dad refused, said he can only allow my brother to go when he graduate from the university. *sad* I love to hustle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm sure she's one of those cowards that use to shout sai baba without coming here to experience what we're experiencing. I'm sure she still stays in Canada nd advocate for 2nd term 4 Buhari. I have no pity for her if she's one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by loreno: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Na buhari cause am
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valerie47:
I swear, had it been I am a guy, I would have traveled to Canada but my dad refused, said he can only allow my brother to go when he graduate from the university. *sad* I love to hustle.

The procedure of getting permanent residency is hectic sha. And expensive. You'll have roughly 4m.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Repatriate her without delay
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:

The procedure of getting permanent residency is hectic sha. And expensive. You'll have roughly 4m.
There are so many rigorous procedures, they don't like giving Nigerians visa.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by engrdubem(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:
We must enter Canada, we must enter Canada.

Once a beggar always a beggar... begging it's her job.
It's not country matter.You can make it anywhere and there are beggars everywhere e n Americans and canadians beg.
So both the man that said he is not her brother and the woman beggar are all mad.
Ewu gambia

See am.

My friend went to Canada on a permanent residency and in a month, he had three jobs to choose from. Even after he got a good job, he was still being called for interviews.

There are people in Canada (Nigerian women) who cook our local soup to sell. I hear a five litre soup bowl of stew goes for 40-50 Canadian dollars.

There has to be something she can do sha. Begging isn't just it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by engrdubem(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
dainformant:
A man was left outraged after seeing a Nigerian woman begging on the streets of Canada. The woman when questioned by the Canadian man, said she left Nigeria to have a good life abroad.

She also claimed to have finished from York University in Toronto, Canada and even got a job which has ended.

She also revealed that the Canadian government pays her but the money is small as she has to pay for her rent, take care of her son and that things have been difficult for them.

When she was asked why she can't have a good life in Nigeria, the woman said the economy is bad and that the leaders are corrupt.

The Canadian man also blasted Nigeria as he berated citizens for leaving their country to seek for better life abroad rather than take care of their own country.

Meanwhile, internet users have reacted to the trending video below.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/nigerian-woman-spotted-begging-on-the-streets-of-canada-photos.html

Once a beggar always a beggar... begging it's her job.
It's not country matter.You can make it anywhere and there are beggars everywhere e n Americans and canadians beg.
So both the man that said he is not her brother and the woman beggar are all mad.
Ewu gambia

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by ensamy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
She no fine sef otherwise ashawo job for better pass this begging shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.