Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos (78436 Views)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Mike008(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
martineverest:
that woman is a greedy thief.. Canadian pay her and her son about 1800 dollars and her son's school fees is being paid by Canadian government.what does she want?

That's true sha, but considering the white man takes issues of tax very seriously I am not surprised she is begging.

The truth still remains that her action is embarrassing, but that dude didn't go easy on her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Olulinks(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
StOla:
Shame on her.

The Canadian government should hurry and deport nuisances like her back to their country. Let her come and beg in Nigeria.

I trust Trump not to tolerate such nonsense.

Canada striving to create social problems for itself.
The rate at which people are rushing to Canada, I give the country 10 to 15 years and you will see what Nigerians would change the country's ideology on their system of immigration to.
Ask the US, if you think i don't know what am saying.
Nigerians actually think this white people are foolish for allowing people to flock in. It's not true, they ain't foolish, they just need more people to make slaves for ever.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Empiree: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
My Observations

1. The woman is lazy and she is a liar. She claims to be a graduate of York University yet her English is very watery. They should deport
her;she is a disgrace.

2. The White guy who interviewed her is a terrible racist. He couldn't hide his hatred from Africans.

3. It's not only Africans that beg. I was shocked when I saw a White lady with two children begging for alms in front of a Walmart store
somewhere in the US. Up till that day, I never knew a White could beg to eat in a country like America.

I feel ashamed of this lazy and greedy woman though. I wish like tearing her better slap. undecided
why were you shocked seeing begging white folks?. This white guy was just being nuisance. If he's truly American it shouldn't surprised him seeing someone begging. There are bunch of white homeless and pandhandlers on the streets and subways. This isn't secret. I see them everyday.

Even if this African woman's claim was real, she should never entertained him in the first place. He pretends as if there are no Americans of all races that beg for money. And I'm never judging them. I was begged several times by white men and women for money on the streets. Why is this even a big deal. Many of them spend the money on drugs. They prefer that type of life than paying rent.

Don't give homeless people money. If they hungry and ask for money, take them to nearest grocery store or McDonald's and buy them something. If they tell you they don't want it, it means they use money for drugs. This is not about race - both white and Black people do this

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by eluquenson(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.1. Snake swallowed N36 million in Jamb office;
2. Monkey stole N70million in WAEC coffers;
3. Rats chased president out of office in Aso Rock Villa;
4. 10million jobs lost within 3years;
5. $25billion misappropriated at NNPC due to inflated contract;
6. $43m at Ikoyi house scandal still a mystery;
7. CBN confirms that Buhari's Government withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG Dividend Account in 3 years;
8. Cows became more valuable than human life;
9. Technically defeated Boko Haram overran our ill- equipped military that allegedly receives billions of naira on security votes;
10. Corruption now wears dollar babariga and invincible to EFCC;
11. Money keep disappearing from NHIS, NBC, NPA, to NEMA, NNPC, even the "saintest Osibade" got involved in N5.8b scandal;
12. Approximately 13 million children dropped out of school in 2018 alone;
13. Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world;
14. Debt profile increased from N9trn to N23trn in 3yrs;
15. NYSC certificate now turned to toilet paper, wasted effort;
16. The U.S President called the Nigerian president lifeless;
17. Pump price of petrol increased from N86 - N145, yet workers monthly salary remain constant since 2015 while prices of every commodity, services, transport etc increased
More and more;
All these you mentioned happened during this regime and yet some nitwit will still chant next level

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by eluquenson(m): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
I saw a white lady begs for alms in Sandton, Johannesburg. Just thank God for your life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Ezniteadin(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is why Nigerians must be angry enough to change the narratives in Nigeria,
we Nigerians must fight our own Government, Imagine the shame that they have put us all, the man even disgraced the woman in his interview
created a class and race difference and ended up shaming us all

This is why My conscience will not Let me vote for the recycled thieves
I have no regard for Buhari
I have no regards for Obasanjo
I have no regards fro Atiku
any one who was there or has been there to put us in this mess, Babangida, Jonathan, and all of them, I have no regards for them

It is time for the Youths to Wake up
any Wise Youth will be Voting in the Next few Days for Omoyele Sowore who returned from the USA to deliver us from these Hawks
Vote AAC, Vote Sowore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by BuhariLooter(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
mmadu5:

Ogun go kill you
RUBBISH!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by babeosisi: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
At least she's not scamming people like many of you calling her names
She had that baby with a man like many of you,where is he today
Free her jare

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by planetx: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Canada is an overrated ice box anyway, Laughing at all the comments of jobs full everywhere in Canada, keep on with your third world fantasy of oyinbo streets paved with gold.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Ekpekus(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
My Observations

1. The woman is lazy and she is a liar. She claims to be a graduate of York University yet her English is very watery. They should deport
her;she is a disgrace.

2. The White guy who interviewed her is a terrible racist. He couldn't hide his hatred from Africans.

3. It's not only Africans that beg. I was shocked when I saw a White lady with two children begging for alms in front of a Walmart store
somewhere in the US. Up till that day, I never knew a White could beg to eat in a country like America.

I feel ashamed of this lazy and greedy woman though. I wish like tearing her better slap. undecided
I share the same sentiment..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by CaesarDon(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anybody that supports the man is retardd, the man is clearly a rscist, and has a double digit IQ asking lame-ass questions, I really wish I can repl the man in person

The shameless woman as zero self worth and a disgrace to her family and this visionless country, I wish I could unsee this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
The woman is a failure? Meanwhile just luk at the background of dat pix. Nigeria is a shithole.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Turantula(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
NCAN! looking for our agent that got lost on thread
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by rexwalters: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Buhari promised to make one naira equal to one dollar. Maybe Buhari wanted to say he would make one dollar equal to 1000 naira.1. Snake swallowed N36 million in Jamb office;
2. Monkey stole N70million in WAEC coffers;
3. Rats chased president out of office in Aso Rock Villa;
4. 10million jobs lost within 3years;
5. $25billion misappropriated at NNPC due to inflated contract;
6. $43m at Ikoyi house scandal still a mystery;
7. CBN confirms that Buhari's Government withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG Dividend Account in 3 years;
8. Cows became more valuable than human life;
9. Technically defeated Boko Haram overran our ill- equipped military that allegedly receives billions of naira on security votes;
10. Corruption now wears dollar babariga and invincible to EFCC;
11. Money keep disappearing from NHIS, NBC, NPA, to NEMA, NNPC, even the "saintest Osibade" got involved in N5.8b scandal;
12. Approximately 13 million children dropped out of school in 2018 alone;
13. Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world;
14. Debt profile increased from N9trn to N23trn in 3yrs;
15. NYSC certificate now turned to toilet paper, wasted effort;
16. The U.S President called the Nigerian president lifeless;
17. Pump price of petrol increased from N86 - N145, yet workers monthly salary remain constant since 2015 while prices of every commodity, services, transport etc increased
More and more;
Na true it is President Buhari that made you a Failure?Low Life Scumbag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by rexwalters: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaesarDon:
Anybody that supports the man is retardd, the man is clearly a rscist, and has a double digit IQ asking lame-ass questions, I really wish I can repl the man in person

The shameless woman as zero self worth and a disgrace to her family and this visionless country, I wish I could unsee this
A Failure is a Failure wherever,you would be probably worse if given a chance but who will be a regressive tinker like you access to te free world,Animals should be left in the Zoo.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
she graduated from a university in canada and still ended up as a begger? how come? wat of the father of her child? why d father no send her child support ? either she is an illegal immigrant or she does not want to work.she dey forbid to do menial job.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by john650(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
My Observations

her;she is a disgrace.

She's not lazy. You don't know her circumstances. Just because she has a degree from a Canadian university does not translate to an automatic job. The system is stacked against foreigners, especially ones from Africa. Racism is endemic in the Western world. Haven't you had of foreigners with PHDs in the hard sciences driving taxi in Canada or US? Will you consider them lazy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
helinues:
Don't judge
We shouldn't judge? Trump will see this kind of thing and throw another insult on the whole Africa.
If you follow white men to a place and they are messing up, you that are black must never follow them to mess up because it is your own that will make headline news.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
john650:

She's not lazy. You don't know her circumstances. Just because she has a degree from a Canadian university does not translate to an automatic job. The system is stacked against foreigners, especially ones from Africa. Racism is endemic in the Western world. Haven't you had of foreigners with PHDs in the hard sciences driving taxi in Canada or US? Will you consider them lazy?
She didn't know that a degree does not translate to a job?
Racism is endemic in the Western world. Why didn't she go to the Eastern world? She should have gone where racism is not endemic Na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
dairykidd:
It's not news na... Na London them boku pass
brotherli d ones for london no plenty reach d ones wey dey beg for italy.for italy the begging business na booming business.na shuruty dem dey tag am as and many italo edo guys don use dat begging business build mansions for GRA and other choice areas.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by uuzba(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mike008:

That's true sha, but considering the white man takes issues of tax very seriously I am not surprised she is begging.

The truth still remains that her action is embarrassing, but that dude didn't go easy on her.
If I want to travel out of Nigeria, I will make sure I travel to where I will not see any single Nigerians. Let somebody hear word.
Nigerians will now full Canada an change the place to Ojueleba under bridge. Tufia! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
lefulefu:
brotherli d ones for london no plenty reach d ones wey dey beg for italy.for italy the begging business na booming business.na shuruty dem dey tag am as and many italo edo guys don use dat begging business build mansions for GRA and other choice areas.
Lolzz cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Her village people be laughing her lyk grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Tats(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2019
The guy that interviewed her is black. Didn’t you see his hands?
That is why she was calling him brother and he said I am not your brother, I am an American. He is most definitely a black American and it’s no secret that they don’t like black Africans. The lady is clearly disgracing Nigeria but it is what the people in government past and present have turned Nigerians into.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by miky(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Tats:
The guy that interviewed her is black. Didn’t you see his hands?
That is why she was calling him brother and he said I am not your brother, I am an American. He is most definitely a black American and it’s no secret that they don’t like black Africans. The lady is clearly disgracing Nigeria but it is what the people in government past and present have turned Nigerians into.

He was probably disgusted at her, coming to a white mans country to be a begger

It plays into the western narrative that africans are beggers and paupers, but i dont expect you to understand that

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Brightest04(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2019
@BuhariLooter,I think you're off the road mentally and psychologically.You should try to understand the video embodiment before you react.

And again try to read the history of corruption and mismanagement of the Nigeria economy and you will know those who destroyed your future.
Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Tats(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2019
miky:

It plays into the western narrative that africans are beggers and paupers, but i dont expect you to understand that

I agree he was probably disgusted but what would he say to black Americans that beg on the streets of America? He should by now be more knowledgeable about Africa and why many Africans seize any opportunity to travel out. The perception about Africans being beggars and paupers is not going to change in our generation. It would take a lot to change it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Tats(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2019
miky:

I agree he was probably disgusted at her coming to a white man’s country to be a beggar. He did have a bit of looking down on Africans attitude though. He should by now be knowledgable about why Africans tend to look for every opportunity to go to developed countries as he clearly mentioned that Africans go to europe, Canada and America, but he still choose to demean her. I clearly don’t condone her nonsense but the guy had an agenda.

The western narrative that Africans are beggars and paupers is not going to change in our generation, not especially with all the nonsense going on with many African rulers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Ezniteadin(m): 12:51am On Feb 06, 2019
uuzba:

She didn't know that a degree does not translate to a job?
Racism is endemic in the Western world. Why didn't she go to the Eastern world? She should have gone where racism is not endemic Na.

Your sense of reasoning is so berserk,
"why didn't she go to ...,"
why don't you ask why should she leave her country if the country was favorable to her
why should anyone leave his or her country? you are not reasoning in that line, you must be in one of the eastern countries and thinking you are safe?
Your country Nigeria is sick and that should make you cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 06, 2019
DoTheNeedful:
My Observations

Are you sure you've been out of Nigeria before ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1 / Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.