Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34556 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

You have left edo to kogi.
I've friends there unlike you who read everything online thinking that will be the outcome
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Why will he lose in Kogi? Apc has won elections there just like Kwara and it has a lit of Yoruba Muslims as some of you call them
I agree with you on Nassarawa. After those 3 states, Buhari is taking the rest home.
leave fct out of it's unsure..

atiku will win kogi
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
you talk nonsense always that's why no one take you seriously..

Saying buhari will win Edo state is like saying atiku will win Katsina, even oshiomole will laugh at you
I am typing from Edo state now and I can tell you that if Atiku get 30% here without federal might,he try.

Atiku may not get 25% in this our Edo,forget all those past elections that were done when PDP controlled Inec,police,army,DSS,federal thugs etc,it is a different ball game.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
PHILipu1:

I am typing from Edo state now and I can tell you that if Atiku get 30% here without federal might,he try.

Atiku may not get 25% in this our Edo,forget all those past elections that were done when PDP controlled Inec,police,army,DSS,federal thugs etc,it is a different ball game.
grin

Different moniker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by seunmsg(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
I've started following you..

I swear to God, buhari will lose kogi state

We wait and see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
says a person with an Igbo moniker..

Obviously a troll

Omo kaaro ojire ni mi .

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
AgbariOjukwu1:

Omo kaaro ojire ni mi .
never said you aren't Yoruba..

You are a strong and a die hard APC supporter that won't listen to reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by akinszz: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:
ni ayé ìgbà kan nìyẹn.
pdp has already marginalized Yoruba before election, what will be our gain after power change hands? APC might not be better and pdp will never be good alternative. Politics is about gain.... What will I gain from it. Ohaneze has endorsed pdp publicly because of what they will gain. So we Yoruba too should look at the gains supporting osinbajo... Ologbon dori eja mu grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
paq1:

Atiku will win NC and if you add NE with that, by aggregate, Atiku will still win.

Only NW will buhari win 60:40. SW 50:50.

SS/SE will be blowout in favor of Atiku.
You are in for the shock of your life in SS and SE.
This is not 2015 and no federal might for PDP.

You still remember Anambra governorship election few months ago.
Will you have believe that APC will come second and PDP third before the election?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by fergie001: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
senatordave1:

The summary is that atiku will only win your south east.by the wat,its not until one is present in an area before he knows what is happening there in this global.since 2007,i have been following elections.intact,am addicted to elections.
Continue analysing Karu Ward 2 in Nasarawa from C/Rivers.....
Thank God,you said Atiku will even win one state sef......maybe you will even give him 51-49%.....hahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
paq1:

Wasn't Tunde bakare with buhari in 2011, did Yoruba not vote for GEJ? Or in 2015 cos of Osinbajo yorubas voted bloc for apc?

Sometimes many of you are poor Students of history and our national political evolution.
Yorubas did not vote for Jonathan but PDP rigged south west for Jonathan with federal might which they no longer have

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
atiku will win kogi
Buhari will win Enugu
See?
You need to have reasons. My resean are as follows:
He won Kogi in 2015
APC hasnt lost any election in Kogi or any other NC and SW state since 2015.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
cheesy

Don't mind APC supporters, they taught it's 2015 when the have followers and fans..

USA has happened them
Economics has predicted atiku presidency
The united nations are against them
Dele momodu left them
Sowore left them
Oby left them
Sultan is against them
Shai is against them..

Let them keep giving their selves false up
Lol.
But Akpabio join them.
Uduagha join them.
Modu Sheriff join them.
Orji Uzor join them.

APC now have governors in Kogi,Ondo,Ekiti and came second in Anambra unlike before 2015.

APC now have ministers and political appointees that will work for their boss in southeast and south south unlike in 2015.

PDP no longer control aso rock,CBN,police,dsss,inec,federal thugs and can no longer use them to rig.

So,I think it is PDP supporters that are really fooling themselves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
never said you aren't Yoruba..

You are a strong and a die hard APC supporter that won't listen to reason

I don't belong to any party but i know Pdp is an evil party that must be rejected by all Omuluabis.

Here, we See Atiku as one corrupt and desperate man seeking to become president to further enrich himself and his friends.

Most of you don't know the damage, obasanjo's corruption allegations has done to Atiku's reputation . Even Pdp supporters will vote buhari here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PHILipu1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
you think igbos will vote buhari? Without sentiments you really think so?
And you really think the Yoruba's will leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi to be vice?

You really think so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
PHILipu1:

Lol.
But Akpabio join them.
Uduagha join them.
Modu Sheriff join them.
Orji Uzor join them.

APC now have governors in Kogi,Ondo,Ekiti and came second in Anambra unlike before 2015.

APC now have ministers and political appointees that will work for their boss in southeast and south south unlike in 2015.

PDP no longer control aso rock,CBN,police,dsss,inec,federal thugs and can no longer use them to rig.

So,I think it is PDP supporters that are really fooling themselves
usughan that didn't even win PDP primary? He's more of a liability..

Modo sheriff that was secretly working for APC ever sense..

Orji kalu is just another insult and liability to APC and buhari so called integrity..

Winning governorship election isn't the same as presidency.

All those institutions you mentioned won't help buhari win
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
atiku will win kogi
Buhari will win Enugu
See?
He won Kogi in 2015

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
PHILipu1:

And you really think the Yoruba's will leave Osinbajo and vote for Obi to be vice?

You really think so?
that's the difference, you guys don't understand, the problem is buhari as a person, they hate buhari not his ethnicity, they even voted against their own for Yoruba those year..

Yoruba votes will always be divided, I know it's hurt but that's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

Buhari will win Enugu

See?

He won Kogi in 2015

according to you, Jonathan should have won the presidency then
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
according to you, Jonathan should have won the presidency then

Okay, let me ask you. Why do you think pdp would win in Anambra?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Omon605(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
buhari can never ever win the north central again..

Is Nassarawa, kogi, Niger and Abuja not North Central? And you believe Buhari will not win those states? Hmmmmmmmm wait and see how the election will turn out

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Misterdhee1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Excaperx:
that's the difference, you guys don't understand, the problem is buhari as a person, they hate buhari not his ethnicity, they even voted against their own for Yoruba those year..

Yoruba votes will always be divided, I know it's hurt but that's true
Are you actually reading too much meaning to what you are reading online? Which Yoruba people hate Buhari? You mean the few elites or the lousy Facebook influencers? Or the locals that can see the roads and rails being built around the region after 16 years of neglect? Come on ground, go to the locals, and ask their thoughts about Buhari or Atiku, and see what majority would talk. I have friends that are readily pdp apologists any day any time but will vote for a Buhari against an Atiku come Feb 16. In fact most of the pdp HOR and Senate contestants aren't campaigning aggressively for Atiku. Everyone is battling for his individual career.

More so, do you think politics is an emotional game? Structures more than anything defines any political game! Apc has that in abundance, especially in South west. Pdp will get a lot of votes from the elites, but Las Las, they can't make it pass 40%.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by haffaze777(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
EASY39:
Southwest wil be battle ground for them pdp we win ogun state with the collaborator of OBASANJO,GNI,DANIEL,ADEBUTU,BURUJI ,OSUN my state pdp won in the last election the same permutation is really on ground,75thousand of aggrieve pdp who left to ADC is back under CUPP,same sdp members have decamp to pdp too.IN OYO if their coalation they plan for gov election in oyo lead by akala can work out for presidemtial election pdp we win the state because akala and Sen adesun wil deliver 5 LG in ogbomosho and akala have occultic followers from ibarapa mejeje, IN ONDO it may be 6o/40 apc wil win,ekiti same thing,lagos pdp will draw battle with apc their with influemce of kunle poly vs mc oluomo.

Which Ogun state are u talking about?who listen to Obasanjo and Daniel here?kashamu and ladi influence stop at Ogun east,Ogun west and central are lock down for buhari,even Ogun east will be split,u re not from Ogun state and u need to stop saying what u don't know,I can bet u that Atiku won't score above 35% here,let's bet between 100 to 300k if u re so sure of Atiku winning here(Ogun state)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by bbxxxxxx: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
All this talk talk sef. As Edo person, una fit give me any reason to vote Buhari
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by EASY39(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Bash92:
The most important thing for Atiku is the Coalition between PDP, ADC and ADP in Oyo and Ogun. But I think APC might win Osun with the help of that betrayal Omisore who sold his conscience to the devil. But the Adeleke's are really working especially in Osogbo APC stronghold.
All our voters who voted adeleke were intact,adc is back to the fold,sdp too,adp is with osun pdp
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2019
emmasege:
I beg to disagree with you. PMB won the North East and the North west in 2011 but he lost the election. He lost because he didn't win the middle belt and the south west.

This same scenario will play out in 2019. Buhari has since lost the middle belt and the south west.

Summarily, middle belt and south west will be the decider.
19 northern states plus 6 Southern states is enough for Atiku or PMB to win the elections. But I must tell you that 2019 elections will shock many people especially those that had speculated that certain regions will determine the success of any of aspirants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by grandstar(m): 12:21am On Feb 06, 2019
emmasege:
I beg to disagree with you. PMB won the North East and the North west in 2011 but he lost the election. He lost because he didn't win the middle belt and the south west.

This same scenario will play out in 2019. Buhari has since lost the middle belt and the south west.

Summarily, middle belt and south west will be the decider.

Atiku will most likely get a win in the Middle Belt considering the herdsmen mayhem

For Southwest it seems 50/50. Buhari win in the Southwest is no longer a given. Atiku may win at least 2 states which may be Lagos and Ondo. I'm from Ondo. For other Yoruba states Atiku should at least receive 40% of votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by grandstar(m): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2019
fergie001:

Your way nah,always jumping into conclusions....

You did not see when I wrote that Osun was the only state,Ribadu won even when others went the other way..........

The only reason why Ribadu won was due to the unassailable goodwill that Aregbesola had at the time.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by senatordave1(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2019
grandstar:

Atiku will most likely get a win in the Middle Belt considering the herdsmen mayhem

For Southwest it seems 50/50. Buhari win in the Southwest is no longer a given. Atiku may win at least 2 states which may be Lagos and Ondo. I'm from Ondo. For other Yoruba states Atiku should at least receive 40% of votes
Who is the pdp leader in ondo galvanising support for atiku? Since the 2017 polls and the defection of mimiko,the party collapsed.how can the herdsmen be an obstacle to buhari? Why didnt the killings in plateau not make pdp lose plateau? Obj killed thousands in bayelsa and benue but still won there so shove this herdsmen narrative down your brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by grandstar(m): 12:42am On Feb 06, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
See benin and igboman predicting who will win election in southwest lol.
Atiku cannot win any state in southwest .pdp was on Ground in 2015 with federal might and enough dollars to go round yet they only won 1 out of 6 .
Now that apc has completely Dominated south west and Federal might in posession pdp funs re dreaming of winning 2 states grin cheesy

Let it be known he that has ears 2019 has been done and Dusted for apc in southwest.region. Apc party chieftains and foot soilders re out next week to make a statement ahead of 2023 .
Apc re out nextweek to kill reminants of pdp still breathing in southwest ahead of 2023.
The last time pdp contest election in south west region without federal might in 1999 they lost woefully. History is about to be repeat.

Jonathan won all Yoruba speaking states in 2011 except Osun state. However ACN won the governorship races!

I can't say Atiku will win outright but he is guaranteed at least 40% of the votes and he might win 1 or 2 states which may be Ondo and Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Midastorch(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2019
RockHard:
Lol. See as Igbos and Benins are predictng where Atiku will win in the SW. cheesy I dey laugh o. Una eyes go soon clear.
Foolish people, let them be predicting their doom...the same way they predicted Ekiti and Osun elections........�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by paq1: 3:51am On Feb 06, 2019
PHILipu1:

Yorubas did not vote for Jonathan but PDP rigged south west for Jonathan with federal might which they no longer have

You are free to deceive yourself. February 16th you will be healed. The close off season elections in the SW were contested by Toogolese.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today / Supreme Court Faults Self In Amaechi Vs Omehia Case 12 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.