Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? (34486 Views)

Atiku Will Win South West With Landslide– Governor Adeleke / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by contigiency(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Even the person asking this question knows that buhari will beat atiku hands down in the south West.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Donpeak(f): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Babzrockman:
Election cannot be won on social Media... We should have used Osun, Ondo and Ekiti as examples... These are seats vacated by PDP governors and APC even with social media noise against them, won those states.

Grass root mobilization is the key to election victory... This is where i respect Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

Many people will vote Atiku not because they like him or because he has visions but just to send Buhari to Daura.... This is d same mistake we made in 2015 by electing Buhari.

For me, i will vote Sowore instead of Atiku...

People and or electorates are turning deft hears to Atiku insisting on selling NNPC... Wuna eyes go clear...

I remember Atiku was handed over privatization by Obasanjo...

Correct Person
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Akaujaa(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
I don't know but one thing I know is that all Southwest states have APC governors ruling them...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Pizzle1234(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2019
God bless you bro,yoruba is not like other tribe
gurunlocker:

Lol...i pity you zombies really, you guys don't know what's up. Too much confidence on SW votes, this is not Gubernatorial election or house of representatives bye election.... You stay in Kano and saying not one Yoruba will vote PDP ahead of APC?

This is not 2015, SW is not North. We've seen what your lord is capable of, what his mental state is and he is not fit to be given another 4 years. The over confidence that killed PDP in 2015 will destroy APC also this year.

Things have really changed, you don't know anything grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari was sworn-in in 2005

Why is APC now blaming PDP's 16 years for the misery and inability to rule?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Niorte: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.

Stop lying. Yorubas don't do tribal politics except the uneducated ones. What special benefit do we enjoy since osinbajo is VP other than defending evil and wrong doing.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by wristbangle: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lagos and Ondo state, he will do credibly well in other southwestern states

Oh please shut up Obiano boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by darecool(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Cajal:
Atiku will suffer heavy defeat in the south west
Even Jonathan , after all the Heli dollars
Come to Ibadan,ado,RKO,akure,Abeokuta Oshogbo.. To see
Feb 16...is v close
It shall not be well with PDP in the south west
No single projects.. in all the 16 yres of misrule
Let obj..presents one of his children in Ogun central and see humiliation
Where is senator iyabo obj...lost completely.....
You must be less than 24years to have written this.
You are uninformed and you failed to learn about SW pre 1999 era.
Starting from roads to education to health care.
I will take you on a tour of the South western states and the works of the Obasanjo era.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by marosmart(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

I have never seen a Yoruba who will vote Peter Obi ahead of Osinbajo....not even 1 person.

Like I said earlier, by 2:30 on the Election day, when the result will start flying in....IPOB Yoots will melt down completely here.. grin grin grin

Will Atiku even afford Polling agents all over South West let alone winning any Local Government.

You guys don't know anything about presidential election...continue making noise online.
Many people have moved beyond tribalism
4 years of osinbajo what he done for yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Funkybabee(f): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2019
RockHard:

Guy, allow them to keep deluding themselves. Lol. PDP is practically dead in Ondo, while in Lagos APC will make a loud statement with this coming election,go and write it down. I am currently in Oyo state and Atiku will be very lucky to get 20% here. Even non-Ajimobi supporters are waiting to vote for Buhari. This election is not just about Buhari. Yoruba can clearly see that they have no stake in the Atiku project. Voting Atiku would be tantamount to gong back to the GEJ days when the SW was marginalized. That is what is at stake here. Igbo and SS are free to vote Atiku and if he wins with their votes goodluck to them. But SW are APC and and staying APC at least for this coming election.

we ain't doing tribalist here in osun, obasanjo that support Atiku know what they stake for southwest.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by SmartMen: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2019
oluwadabira111:
South vote will be shared between APC and PDP but PMB will win with a slight margin let say ratio 55-45
ignore population in those states will tilt things in favour of ATiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2019
paq1:

Who delivered the votes for Adeleke in osun? Abegi pdp is the people's party with structure and presence all over Nigeria.
listen to ur self..adeleke was born in Osun and atiku from north

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Bodexinvest: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku will win southwest with wide margin. Southwesterners are keen of putting Nigeria back in shape.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

baba ur time to far. 11:30am atiku's eyes will clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by SmartMen: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

You don't want me to start posting facebook post from Yorubas...

Besides this is ATiku vs Buhari thread... Not obi vs osibanjo.. Take your tribal politics away from here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by saintandsinnerz: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

Is Adeleke a Fulani from Adamawa or from the North East? Tell me what a Yoruba person stands to gain in voting Peter Obi against Osinbajo?
Everything to you people is all about tribalism. God forbid! So if Peter Obi is a better candidate you will not vote for him because he is an Igbo man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Funkybabee(f): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Niorte:

Stop lying. Yorubas don't do tribal politics except the uneducated ones. What special benefit do we enjoy since osinbajo is VP other than defending evil and wrong doing.

help me ask them oo..

tribalist up and down, how will Nigerian is going to survive
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Ategberoson(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2019
when I said Igbo exaggerate too much they will be angry even anambra first son that APC took second position in his state governorship election is talking about southwest

they keep making themselves happy over nothing. if PDP/Atiku get 40% in southwest I will respect him forever politically

with all the 6 states controlled by APC. PDP don't know why APC are bent on securing bye elections and state election. how many governors back out from APC as it was for PDP in 2015?

this is a party that sideline southwest but want southwest that choose regional political interest first as priority to vote obi against osibanjo grin

I repeat if Atiku get 40% in southwest, he will have my respect forever

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by darecool(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

I will vote a Peter Obi against an Osinbajo any day and time.
Only low life people live on sentiments. You can't compare them anywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by ayorinde217(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

You like deceiving yourself, tribalism won't take Nigeria anywhere else we keep going backward

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by NinjaMetahuman: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo
bookmarked

We shall soon see the face of bastards
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Clerverly: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2019
SmartMen:

You don't want me to start posting facebook post from Yorubas...

Besides this is ATiku vs Buhari thread... Not obi vs osibanjo.. Take your tribal politics away from here.

Shut up! Do you want me to start posting igbo comments against Peter Obi on Facebook? You guys play the most dangerous ethnic politics in Nigeria, but afraid when other regions copy you..

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by CrownFemi: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by dustmalik: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Excaperx:
leave fct out of it's unsure..

atiku will win kogi
I'm from Kogi state, and I can assure you that Buhari will win resoundingly, that is the sentiment on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by nonxo007(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Biafrans fooling themselves
Una go no say blocked vote de SW
Not just block vote
Nobody is dragging anything with you, so why the unnecessary hate my brother, why? We all just want a better nation that's all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by samazagudu(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2019
We don't buy media but time will tell...
All the best up PMB ...
SAI BABA.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Cajal(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2019
darecool:

You must be less than 24years to have written this.
You are uninformed and you failed to learn about SW pre 1999 era.
Starting from roads to education to health care.
I will take you on a tour of the South western states and the works of the Obasanjo era.
...so it was PDP that were responsible for PRE 99..ERA...developments
U must be a very bad students...
PDP KO PDP ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by SmartMen: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Clerverly:

Shut up! Do you want me to start posting igbo comments against Peter Obi on Facebook? You guys play the most dangerous ethnic politics in Nigeria, but afraid when other regions copy you..

Hypocrites!
who is afraid? Joker... Majority of igbos are for Peter Obi... You can take that to the bank... Even Jesus Christ didn't have every one loving him.

But be rest assured that PVC with cobwebs will be dusted for Peter Obi... Igbos will shock you all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by Atk1nson(m): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Parada:
Foolish Biafrans fooling themselves
Una go no say blocked vote de SW
Not just block vote

No candidate can get block votes from the south west, even without campaigning here, Atiku will get at least 35%

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? by jarkbauer: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2019
kaluxy007:

WOw how did you know he'll win in Ondo?? You reside here? I said it on several treads that if Buhari gets 40% in southwest they should call me bastard...and I mean it, the only places where he can get much votes are Osun and Oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Buharis Campaign In Katsina As People Brave The Sun To Wait For Him / Ipav & Yandev Clash In Benue: Scores Feared Dead, Churches, Houses Burnt / US Panel Terminates Gbajabiamila's Law License For Stealing Money - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.