Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (49039 Views)

Guests Excited As Peter Obi Walked Into Wedding Ceremony / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Stay In The Shop To Make Money Or Shut It Down To Pursue Thieves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
sammy99:

u will jst b spewing thrash as if u know wot is happening in awka.

Obiano cannot even walked through awka d way peter obi can do,dats to tell u d kind of relationship he has with d pple of anambra state.

Obiano shud thank his God dat he is already doing his second tenure b4 his brain started touching if not...... I trust APGA would av replaced him immediately,no wasting of time.
Which Peter Obi are you talking about? The same one Obiano won even in his community when he wanted to stop his reelection? You think making noise in social media is the same thing as being on ground? Yeye

Nobody knows Peter Obi in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by AmarachiNnoli: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Awka is a village with no standard road. onitsha ia even better.
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Obiano, come and stop this movement .... You all will live to regret your indiscretions.
Which movement? Obiano is waiting to chase Obi back to Agulu on the 16th..
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
AmarachiNnoli:
Awka is a village with no standard road. onitsha ia even better.
That was the Awka of Peter Obi. The present Awka under Obiano can match most state capitals in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Manbryto(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:

I hope you guys will not disappear from nairaland on feb 16. I don’t even care who wins the election, I just want to see Obiano floor China Obi again in Anambra grin

APGA is now the culture in Anambra

apga and OBIANO have lavished the goodwill of anambrarians. Governance is at its lowest ebb in the state. Nke a bu nke anyi slogan is only used to deceive people during election after which it becomes there own. People are getting wiser now I must tell you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by od501: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:

Have you seen the pics from the campaign?

Baba 4get pix. I was there. There was nothing lyk a campaign flop. Not evn a sign of it!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Mopolchi: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:
Peter Obi is only focused in campaigning in Anambra especially after their rally flopped at onitsha.
The fear of Obiano is the beginning of wisdom.
Feb 16 we’ll know whose on ground.
Mechieonu there angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by KunleyY19(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2019
Alaye... Come To Oshodi...
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by scholes23(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
tomorrow dem go show us where dem dey buy roasted corn or boli
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by sammy99(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:

Which Peter Obi are you talking about? The same one Obiano won even in his community when he wanted to stop his reelection? You think making noise in social media is the same thing as being on ground? Yeye

u are funny o,so u think APGA will lose to any oda party in anambra?

Dats to show u are not even in d south east sef and u are hear blabbing like a crying dog

did peter obi not endorse obiano in his first tenure?

Let obiano leave APGA and see wot befalls him
y did he av to use d picture of ojukwu to campaign?dats to tell u dat he is nothing if he had not contested under APGA and also using ojukwu's pics for campaign.

Let him try rubbish and see if APGA will not impeach him immediately.
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Sannisege: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku/Obi will be defeated by Buhari/Osinbajo both in Adamawa and Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by festacman(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
runthingd:

Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing,...
GetAtikulated#
LGNWA#
There is no problem with your choice. I am going to the Next Level with Bubu. On February 16, Nigerians across the country will have their say and whoever gets more thumb-ups steps forward. It is a matter of days my friend.
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:

Oga we voted Obiano in Governorship election cos of Apga,we are voting PeterObi our son to be VP,is Obiano contesting for President, I don't knw why u like arguing uneccesary, Did Peter Obi contest with Obiano for Governor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sannisege:
Atiku/Obi will be defeated by Buhari/Osinbajo both in Adamawa and Anambra
Same Buhari that does not knw when he was sworn it?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
festacman:

There is no problem with your choice. I am going to the Next Level with Bubu. On February 16, Nigerians across the country will have their say and whoever gets more thumb-ups steps forward. It is a matter of days my friend.
Nigerians are wiser not to vote in a man that said he got into office in 2005

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Jowanson: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:

Keep wasting your Time on Atiku failed ticked. The election is done and dusted

You use your alleged Onitsha failed rally as you said as proof of the fact that obiano will do the magic ?

You don't understand the powers that well meaning Igbo's have

When their mindset is locked down on something profitable such Obi ticket, forget it..its a done deal.

Obiano can vote for buhari o...But you see Igbo's canning vote for buhari and jettison their own... Now its glaring that an Igbo president will come soon... You eeh... Your analysis tire me

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Masterclass32: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
IPOB right now ...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Omega30(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
globemoney01:
Peter Obi is only focused in campaigning in Anambra especially after their rally flopped at onitsha.
The fear of Obiano is the beginning of wisdom.
Feb 16 we’ll know whose on ground.
U know nothing about politics. It is beyond your age

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by ensamy(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
He is not buying Thier vote 10k trader money shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by festacman(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser not to vote in a man that said he got into office in 2005
Nigerians are wiser not to vote a man who will sell Nigerian assets to himself and his friends. Nigeria's money should be for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
festacman:

Nigerians are wiser not to vote a man who will sell Nigerian assets to himself and his friends. Nigeria's money should be for Nigerians.
Exactly, the way Buhari govt has been hijacked by cabals,to make even his wife raise an alarm, Nigeria deserve better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Macmoni(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2019
NaijaMutant:

He will soon understand that when Igbos unite for a common cause no force can stop them undecided

Obi is whirlwind sweeping every thing on its path grin
Wat about biafra ���
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by festacman(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Exactly, the way Buhari govt has been hijacked by cabals,to make even his wife raise an alarm, Nigeria deserve better.
Whoever wins February 16 presidential election steps forward. Have a good night sleep.
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by Foolishbuhari: 12:31am On Feb 06, 2019
globemoney01:

If atiku gets up to 200k votes in Anambra I’m deactivating. Anambra is APGA

Chai this boy so you no really get sense? No be like your deactivation epp anybody sha but get ready to jump into the lagoon because you'd be shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by rymesgentility(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2019
deboysben:
If they no born any person wella make him shout Sai buhari for that place i swear if they no tear up apart make I bend
lols

Uche gi di ya nwanne, lols dey go too touch d person

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 5:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Manbryto:

apga and OBIANO have lavished the goodwill of anambrarians. Governance is at its lowest ebb in the state. Nke a bu nke anyi slogan is only used to deceive people during election after which it becomes there own. People are getting wiser now I must tell you
Every reasonable person know obiano has outperformed obi.. If another election is to be contested obiano will still win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2019
od501:

Baba 4get pix. I was there. There was nothing lyk a campaign flop. Not evn a sign of it!
we saw the pics oga, it was not like a presidential campaign
Re: Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down by globemoney01: 5:19am On Feb 06, 2019
sammy99:

[s]u are funny o,so u think APGA will lose to any oda party in anambra?

Dats to show u are not even in d south east sef and u are hear blabbing like a crying dog

did peter obi not endorse obiano in his first tenure?

Let obiano leave APGA and see wot befalls him
y did he av to use d picture of ojukwu to campaign?dats to tell u dat he is nothing if he had not contested under APGA and also using ojukwu's pics for campaign.

Let him try rubbish and see if APGA will not impeach him immediately.[/s]
Obiano is the first Anamnra governor to win landslide 21/21.. Even peter obi struggled to win his reelection when Ojukwu was alive and with Federal backing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef / Magistrate Arrests Woman Who Scratched Her Car, Then Sent Her To Prison (Pic) / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.