Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti (65344 Views)

How Many Times Has Buhari Worn Suit Since He Came Into Power? (Photos) / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / "I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Ojiofor: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
A vote for Buhari is a vote for the cabal led by Maman Daura. Nigerians be wise cos right now we are being ruled by a ruthless cabal and by the time they are given a second term in office it is finished.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by okrikaboi: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very useless people bring your father that is above 70years to face crowd let us compare him with buhari. Notice to all wailers buhari or death .
So if at his age he forgets things is it right for him to rule a country as Nigeria? Are workers not retired at 60 use your head and forget sentiments

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Roman83:
You need to be a demons to still support this man who can't remembered anything anymore, he need to go and rest in Daura!

Is he not better than a loooooter?
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
bencr7:
see ur reasoning,hw many time will he do mistake,let me ask u if ur father hv a company but is to old and he can't remember anything about d guidelines or manage d company would you allow him to continue! (fish brain)
if Your father is managing a company but he is too corrupt.
He will be stealing and sharing money to his friends and girlfriends;
Will they allow him continue? (Chicken brain)
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Jowanson: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Famousbabe:
President Buhari while addressing the people of Ekiti State, said he 'came into office in 2005'.

Nigerians have been sharing the video and reacting to the blunder.

Dele Momodu also joined in sharing the controversial video.

Many Nigerians have slammed President over his inability to remember things. But some still supports him. They say he must win in the February 16 election.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions from Nigerians....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/president-buhari-said-he-came-into.html?m=1

I seriously beg you all to go and get your PVCs and let us help get Baba Buhari retired! This is becoming a national disaster!

We cannot afford to have a president who is not coherent, forgets easily and cannot hear properly.... These are not lies but facts glaring on our face!

His Supporters are seeing this thing yet they are still pushing him forward ......it is really unfair on Buhari...
Buhari needs to go and rest!

Our collective PVCs should do the work and we should stay and protect our votes!

Buhari must go back to Daura! Let us leave politics aside!

He needs this retirement!

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Olajah81: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Generalkaycee:
HOPELESS president..

Us because ur life is hopeless...

PDP are thieves. It’s very disgusting when people mention them.

People who don’t even care about Nigeria.
Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Jowanson: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tareq1105:

Is he not better than a loooooter?

Stop saying looter? Are there no looter in APC?

Akpabio is what?

Orji uzor Kalu is what?

To mention a few!

Buhari needs to go and retire!

Stop pushing this old man !

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Our 70 year old fathers are enjoying their retirement. Buhari should join

Yes, by 2023
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Bizibi(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Very useless people bring your father that is above 70years to face crowd let us compare him with buhari. Notice to all wailers buhari or death .
what is this?? Haba!!!!! What sort of rubbish is this......
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dementia it's.
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by rottennaija(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
bencr7:
see ur reasoning,hw many time will he do mistake,let me ask u if ur father hv a company but is to old and he can't remember anything about d guidelines or manage d company would you allow him to continue! (fish brain)

Did you watch the video?
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Bizibi(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Some big dunces are still happy with this,dunce will always be a dunce.......just look at them on this thread. Yeye things.
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Ikemefuna44: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You'll die, alone, in Jesus name, amen!
Nigerian will not perish with you and Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

So you know he is sick and you imposing him? Haabbaaa, height of wickedness, when you know the soup is not good yet warm it for visitors to eat.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by macaranta(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jokes apart people still rooting for pm b to win are just plain evil. How can you not recall basic things as trivial as the year you resumed your position and you want to rule the nation. Maybe it's OK to go to your various work places and tell your employer that you were employed 10 years before you were employed and see them applaud you embarassed

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by emezuo17: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
. I hardly insult people, but I feel like insulting the hell out of you right now, for you information. Gowon, Danjuma, IBB, Obasanjo, abdulsalam and a host of other past leaders are above 70 and even 80, yet they are not as senile as this your god

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Breegz14(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olajah81:

You get sense soo??

And so what...

Mistake is a Mistake...

The number of vote for Atiku determine the number of stupidity in the country.... I
You want to vote for a dictator that has the mental capabilities of a fetus and you're asking me if i have sense. Man do yourself a favour and don't quote me again

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Pinkybush: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
For supporting this man even after all this disgrace he's bringing upon this zoo, you are the useless person here. slowpoke!

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Ogaga87(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Your mumu just won a Grammy prize for dullardrism

You too much

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Jowanson: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olajah81:

Us because ur life is hopeless...

PDP are thieves. It’s very disgusting when people mention them.

People who don’t even care about Nigeria.
Their whole presidential campaign is even anchored on the premise that Nigerians can be outwitted by pushing the blame of their catastrophic reign which was characterized by widespread corruption to the Buhari administration.
Well, I’m no fool. I can see clearly. I can see that Atiku alongside PDP are Nigeria’s biggest problems.

From what you have written shows that you are very mean.

And you are angry too...

Are we talking about PDP here?

We are talking about Buhari's health state here

Is corruption not going on in Buhari led APC administration... He has confessed it already that there are still leakages in his government.

So why are you still blaming PDP.... Is PDP the ruling party now?

It's seems you are this type of driver that loves driving instead of looking at his front to drive , he is busy looking at his rear view mirror..na wa o!

All those who are corrupt and having questionable character that were in PDP have moved into APC long time ago...no wonder Oshiomole said if you join APC your sins are forgiven ....what do you have to say about that?

What Ghandollar in Kano....a bribe collect APC governor caught on camera that everyone saw...they were selling the video on the streets of Kano sef and you come here to say PDP did this and that!

I have an insider who says the corruption in APC is higher than that of PDP...Baba is not well...Thieves are using that loophole to steal under his nose..and he is not aware...though thank God he said something about last week...

Let's get baba to retire! Look at all the gaffe here and there..will you say they are mistakes and slip of tongues?

I just don't understand you people supporting him o!

PDP now is clean!

Now it's not about PDP but about the team in PDP that understands the Nigerian Politics and economy with good governance..

Let's get Nigeria working again

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by jahbiz: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
With due respect, Nigerians deserve better president than this....

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Johnayoola:
if care is not taken buhari will mistakenly vote atiku on election day

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Jman06(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
Poverty and hunger know no tribe

Poverty and hunger know no religion

Poverty and hunger belong to no political party

Unemployment does not respect any region

Hardship has no party affiliation

Fellow Nigerians, let's avoid sentiments while casting our votes.

Vote wisely!

Vote Alhaji Atiku Abubarka to fix our economy, unite the country and restore hope in the Nigerian project.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Ogaga87(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
kingthreatz:
2005 and 2015. You no dey make mistake?

Jubril can never have the complete details... You can surgery every other part but the brain you can not
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Sholaco: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin we like him jor
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by ronyman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
What sickens me isn't the fact that the old man is running (if at all it's him) the problem is the people pushing him. It's disheartening. The man is a senile old man, he should be allowed to retire and got home to rest.
Famousbabe:
President Buhari while addressing the people of Ekiti State, said he 'came into office in 2005'.

Nigerians have been sharing the video and reacting to the blunder.

Dele Momodu also joined in sharing the controversial video.

Many Nigerians have slammed President over his inability to remember things. But some still supports him. They say he must win in the February 16 election.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions from Nigerians....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/president-buhari-said-he-came-into.html?m=1

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Maxymilliano(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is consistently happening lately because he hasn't visited his London physicians .

The acid in his battery is fast running low....
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by somehow: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
People make this kind of error on a daily basis so what's the fuse? Is this what we should be bothering ourselves with rather than discuss issues each parties are raising at their campaign grounds?

Alot of Nigerians are shallow and empty headed.

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Oweku: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

You shut the hell up.. My grandpa is 91 and can still speak without reading from any booklet..

Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by calculator123(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
adanny01:

If God answers such prayers, all PDP members would have been mentally unfit already.
I just want you to say an amen. Will you??
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Olajah81: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jowanson:

From what you have written shows that you are very mean.

And you are angry too...

Are we talking about PDP here?

We are talking about Buhari's health state here

Is corruption not going on in Buhari led APC administration... He has confessed it already that there are still leakages in his government.

So why are you still blaming PDP.... Is PDP the ruling party now?

It's seems you are this type of driver that loves driving instead of looking at his front to drive , he is busy looking at his rear view mirror..na wa o!

All those who are corrupt and having questionable character that were in PDP have moved into APC long time ago...no wonder Oshiomole said if you join APC your sins are forgiven ....what do you have to say about that?

What Ghandollar in Kano....a bribe collect APC governor caught on camera that everyone saw...they were selling the video on the streets of Kano sef and you come here to say PDP did this and that!

I have an insider who says the corruption in APC is higher than that of PDP...Baba is not well...Thieves are using that loophole to steal under his nose..and he is not aware...though thank God he said something about last week...

Let's get baba to retire! Look at all the gaffe here and there..will you say they are mistakes and slip of tongues?

I just don't understand you people supporting him o!

PDP now is clean!

Now it's not about PDP but about the team in PDP that understands the Nigerian Politics and economy with good governance..

Let's get Nigeria working again

May God rest ur trouble souls
Re: Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti by Olajah81: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Breegz14:
You want to vote for a dictator that has the mental capabilities of a fetus and you're asking me if i have sense. Man do yourself a favour and don't quote me again

May God rest ur trouble souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funmilayo Kuti Led Yoruba Kings & Nnamdi Azikwe To London In 1947-pics / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials / 130,000 People Unfollow Mbaka After Peter Obi Statement