Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos (40735 Views)

NAFDAC Impounds 120 Tons Of Imported ‘Ponmo’, Arrests Seven Merchants / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos / 13 More Yahoo Boys Arrested In Abia State, 45 Cars Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by 0koyeeboz: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Andyblaze:
These are Men not Boys

Yahoo Daddies
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
7Alexander:
Something I'm yet to understand about these acclaimed yahoo boys. Is it that they've never heard of quiet success?

Some of them in my area, the moment you see them, no one needs to tell you that they're up to 'something', bleached skin, saggy and patched-up trousers, long beards, tattoos, dreadlocks, sprayed hair, playing loud music when they drive by and all that nonsense behaviour. Can't they just act normal??

It's called "Poverty Mentality" cool They can NEVER become successful... They can't manage Success! angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

It's called "Poverty Mentality" cool They can NEVER become successful... They can't manage Success! angry
Maybe so. I wonder why they feel the need to act like renegades.
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Craigslists: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
How many dem fit arrest? Make EFCC ready o because dem go arrest tire.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by vengertime: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yorubas and crimes are 5 & 6

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by iwattpro(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Which kind gees. Be this angry angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Ecceking(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
MyGeneration:
Efcc cannot catch a real G boy easily, most raids come from whistle blowers and tip offs from snitch
this ones nah people wey no fit pay them. with your money efcc go dy bring work for you sef
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Whoeppme(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
E be like this ones no dey use pant for their own!!!

About u hear any mention of pyant grin( grin ; grin ;DD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Johnny1013(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
this boys are just funny...... na Dem cast demselves.... buhari back to daura is all I Know
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Donshemzy1234: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Namaskar:
I want that bitcoin shirt
Go efcc go collect am
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
I'm from SS, and think Yorubas are giving this country bad name.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yopcity:
Nigerians with conscience should know that these guys are part of our national human resources but today have entered the wrong lane because of the hardship and difficulties in our system.

What do u expect in a country that chose to waste their talented youths and put old unhealthy men in government ?

Thank God these are mostly yorubas for some who will still vote the disaster called buhari just because his vp is s yoruba man. Nigeria has no Future !

Stop playing the tribal Card in Politics, not everything is the fault of the Government and this is why Yoruba don't like supporting you. All the Governors in SW are APC Governors do you think they voted for them because of the VP? We even elected APC Governors during PDP tenure because PDP was a total disaster for us in SW, and most of these APC governors are trying their best and the people believe it is because of Buhari that's why Buhari have many supporters in the SW, not because of the VP, but because some APC governors are doing fine

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sars down, efcc continue grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by einsteine(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
7Alexander:
Something I'm yet to understand about these acclaimed yahoo boys. Is it that they've never heard of quiet success?

Some of them in my area, the moment you see them, no one needs to tell you that they're up to 'something', bleached skin, saggy and patched-up trousers, long beards, tattoos, dreadlocks, sprayed hair, playing loud music when they drive by and all that nonsense behaviour. Can't they just act normal??

They did not join Yahoo for the money or to act normal . They joined for the lifestyle. That's why I keep on saying that it's not unemployment that make people join Yahoo.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Im too coded
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Davide020(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
EFCC abi na waiting una call una self, na this be the problem for this stupid country way person day..??
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Hienna(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
If there is a better option in the country i would have blamed them... But there is not so am in no position to blame them or say anything.....
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by IjebuWarrior: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
lonelydora:
The problem with the 'millennia' is they refused to follow life's process. They want quick money. I don't know where they got that mentality from

From their political leaders...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by kingkuntaval: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
Is this one related to Lukaku?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Paayne(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yahoo Boys ke?? with this their ancient swag that I'm seeing!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by lloyds(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Saintsami:
Abeg, leave them alone.
mind ur own life EFCC

Yahoo boy spotted.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
lol this one's still they learn work. guy man no suppose they stay in group all niggas wey them burst they in group. rule number one no they room full of lambato men lol

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Read verse 20&22 me sef shock shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
Efcc cannot catch a real G boy easily, most raids come from whistle blowers and tip offs from snitch
a boy makes money illegally, buys big cars, goes clubbing, lives a loud lavish life, carries girls everywhere and you still believe efcc requires a snitch to catch them? dem for cover the benz park for house nah...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Brightest04(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
Are you one of them?
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by humberjade: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2019
7Alexander:

I wonder too...maybe its part of d conditions given to them by their jazzmen...u must announce yourself to d world...on another hand, most yahoo guys are into it to show off; especially to d opposite sex...to oppress others who are not as rich as they are....only a few of them embraces decorum...and these are d ones that rarely get into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Namaskar:
I want that bitcoin shirt
i think am the only one who liked it. am gonna find a graphics designer to do the design for me. I love it too
Re: EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos by KingMicky3286: 2:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Gossiplover:
Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Office have arrested seven more suspected internet fraudsters.

The suspects include, Ola Sam, Demeji Abiola, Segun Isaac, Oyinloye Jubril, Bamidele Adeboyega, Hassan Afeez and Sanni Muyideen.

They were rounded up at Poly Road and Sanyo area of Ibadan, Oyo State, on February 1 and 4, 2019.
Their arrest followed action on a series of intelligence report linking them with various forms of internet fraud.

They were alleged to be involved in love scam on different dating sites, through which they fraudulently obtain money from unsuspecting victims.

At the point of arrest, EFCC operatives recovered two different models of exotic cars, laptops, telephones and several documents containing false pretences, including international passports, and ATM cards.

They will be charged to court as soon as investigation is completed.

These yahoo boys likes to wear the same pattern of slippers . It’s easy to spot them .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian, Ikenna Modestus Battered For Sleeping With His Benefactor’s Girlfriend / RiverPoly Student Shot Dead In The Ogoni Crisis (Graphic Photo) / Two Slay Queens Fighting Over Borrowed Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.