Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (27533 Views)

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by oglalasioux(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2019
overall90:
People are shouting Dementia.
what if the man campaigning is not Buhari?
what if all these gaffe is because the man doesn't know much about our political process.
what if after couching him,he some how mixes things up,2015 a la 2005.
let it not be that while Nigerians are shouting dementia,the cabals are somewhere jeering and laughing their ass off.

Hmmm. You've got a nice brain.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Danchibez: 2:11am On Feb 06, 2019
This is an indication that Nigeria is filled up with stupid and zombified morons predominantly in northern areas
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by brainworkng: 2:23am On Feb 06, 2019
May ur children be as brilliant as Buhari, say amen to the prayer
Sannisege:
Whether 2005 or 2015, all I know is SAI Buhari till 2023. Buhari might forget dates but he won’t forget to jail Obasanjo, Jonathan and Fayose
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Otsam(m): 3:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:
I would rather a president that made a mistake pronuncing a number but has many project to his name despite earning 60% less unlike Jonathan, than a looter like Atiku who privatised our amenities and infrastructures to his cronies. A leopard can't change his skin.

Tradermoni is supervised by worldbank which the Swiss bank asked to supervise Abacha's looted funds released to Nigeria.

In fact, I have to hail the master plan of Osibanjo to come up with tradermoni because this looted money that the Swiss bank didn't want to be added to our federal revenue/reserve could be loaned out to petty traders such as fruit/vegetable sellers, mtn card sellers etc and then returned back into federal pockets. Sense won't kill Osinbajo.

He's putting smile on the faces of petty traders as well as the face of our federal reserves. Best Idea to ever come up with than Falana asking us to take the Swiss bank to court over such condition.

Please kagawa or shinji, next time you want to manipulate facts to defend disappointment,pls d it with people that are les informed than you.the money th Swiss bank asked d world bank to monitor was d one they said they are sharing 5k monthly stipends to poor families not tradermoni. Tradermoni is another prodigal project entirely.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by NwaliE01: 3:44am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
You re not a wise being if you don't support Buhari re- election bid, Why did Atiku, Saraki and co sell Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 when they know he's a bad market, These groups of people that sell Buhari to us re now planning to sell Atiku after which we will start complaining about Atiku by 2021, Politics apart, When Buhari came in,Billions of nairas was spent on his health, The money that is more than annual budget of two states combined, If the money is not much why didnt they tell us the exact amount, After the tax payers money was spent on him to gain balance, Some people are saying we should not use him again, Ask your self ,Can you buy a car and after doing the body and engine work and sell it for a lesser price? So who is at loss? Buhari or Nigerians, Let use our money for this man body abeg.

If the body filled car and serviced engine would cost you more than changing to a better brand of car, why not change it completely.

Aticulating all the way.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Felixv: 4:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari will win. Fayose would be locked up for good ,while Reno would continue to bark like a demented dog

Atiku ( the thief) and his supporters on the other hand would continue to shout like the clowns they have always been.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by femi4: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2019
fatymore:
Tomorrow is my birthday...

Kasha majo mayo...
Aliamdulilahi
Fati bom bom.....where the parry @, happy bornday
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by israelmao(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Even the history has it that as a military ruler it was not Buhari that was fully in charge of government but Tunde Idiagban so this is beyond a case of dementia but lack of grasp of leadership.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by emmyfemmy1(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari 4+4 Osinbajo... Forget about his mistake because no body is above mistake. PMB is still the best for the Job
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by EmmyDe25(m): 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
onubijoe:
Obviously PMB is an old man besides he is a confused man already
Let's not talk about Buhari being an old man here. He's just a dullard! There is a 5 years age gap between Buhari(76) and Obasanjo(81) and i am c.o.c.k sure Obasanjo wouldn't have made any of those disgraceful mistakes. The man is not just fit to be a chairman much less a PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Kagawa10: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Otsam:

Please kagawa or shinji, next time you want to manipulate facts to defend disappointment,pls d it with people that are les informed than you.the money th Swiss bank asked d world bank to monitor was d one they said they are sharing 5k monthly stipends to poor families not tradermoni. Tradermoni is another prodigal project entirely.
Liar. The swiss bank asked the worldbank to oversee Abacha loot. That was all. As simple as Abc.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Amumaigwe: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2019
ekaette1621:
APC till tomorrow

Ekaette, someone like Buhari will marry you. Amen.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Kagawa10: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Kennydoc:

I won't join you in your uncultured attitude. You can take a look at this link.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/22/pdp-blasts-adeosun-airport-remodelling-payment-jonathan/

Consider this excerpt from the link:

You will recall that the former President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, in 2014, awarded the contract of remodelling and building of international airport terminals in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano and Enugu on a BOT basis, financed by Chinese EXIM Bank with counterpart funds from Nigeria. The contract total sum was $500 million with counterpart funding of $100 million from Nigeria.

“The fact of the matter is that, Nigeria paid her own sum of $100 million on the 29th of January 2014 through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) at the beginning of the projects.

In case you tell me it was PDP propaganda, I will be waiting for you to show me where APC government refuted the claims here.

Lol. Is that fact I asked about? Show me any media outlet stating that PDP released funds on any project.

We all know Pdp and wailing over projects completed under Apc are synonymous. Pdp clowns thought they could leave all for the chinese to complete without releasing any fund to cofund with them. They don see maga. Yeye people.
PDP and abandoned project, very synonymous.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Otsam(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

Liar. The swiss bank asked the worldbank to oversee Abacha loot. That was all. As simple as Abc.

That’s why I told you to limit ur manipulated facts to ur less informed followers. One of the conditions to release $320million abacha loot was to spell out what d money would be used for and how it would be accomplished and that’s y they involve world bank in d whole thing. You can still go find the news.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

Keep justifying your foolishness by calling people smarter than you foolish.

A goat is smarter than Buhari right now
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Zubbyemodi(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
Buhari is not qualified to be the chairman of any local government in any part of the world
your promoting him by saying that! Buhari is not qualified to be an admin of whatsapp group
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by colestephan86: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Mediahelm:
During the APC rally in Ekiti State today, President Buhari made another error when he said he assumed office in 2005 instead of 2015.

Reacting to the error, the immediate past governor of the state and former aide, Reno Omokri. Blast Buhari for the mistake.

Ayo Fayose said,

Reno said:

Watch Video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-fayose-mocks-president-buhari-for.html
This guy's should just cover their faces with their boxes or pants. This Baba with memory loss has done more for this country infrastructurally than entire PDP in 4 years. Fayose with his memory intact didn't remember that when a man wears POP in his hands , he is not supposed to move it.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by bendike: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Teeisaac:
Nobody is above mistake grin grin
Repeated mistakes? shocked
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Kagawa10: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2019
Otsam:

That’s why I told you to limit ur manipulated facts to ur less informed followers. One of the conditions to release $320million abacha loot was to spell out what d money would be used for and how it would be accomplished and that’s y they involve world bank in d whole thing. You can still go find the news.
Well I know all about that and the fact that Tradermoni is supported by worldbank and serap. You can go find it in the news.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Kennydoc(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Is that fact I asked about? Show me any media outlet stating that PDP released funds on any project.

We all know Pdp and wailing over projects completed under Apc are synonymous. Pdp clowns thought they could leave all for the chinese to complete without releasing any fund to cofund with them. They don see maga. Yeye people.
PDP and abandoned project, very synonymous.

Daily Post isn't a media outlet? Why not show me any publication where APC refuted the claims made by PDP here, even if it's just in a speech made by Lai Mohammed. I will be waiting.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by Kagawa10: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Kennydoc:

Daily Post isn't a media outlet? Why not show me any publication where APC refuted the claims made by PDP here, even if it's just in a speech made by Lai Mohammed. I will be waiting.
Will you keep quiet? How does Daily post reporting the wailing of Pdp over completed projects under APC like the useless people often do equate to reports on Pdp releasing funds in 2010-2015 to cofund with the chinese.
PDP and useless wailing, very synonymous.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by HammyJ(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Dis una presidio sef.

Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by UncleJudax(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
Buhari is not qualified to be the chairman of any local government in any part of the world
COW LGA, Daura...yessss!
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by onubijoe(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Noted but some clown who hid under him "Mr integrity " are still agitating of bringing him because of their personal interests.

That man is a disgrace to entire country Nigeria ��

EmmyDe25:

Let's not talk about Buhari being an old man here. He's just a dullard! There is a 5 years age gap between Buhari(76) and Obasanjo(81) and i am c.o.c.k sure Obasanjo wouldn't have made any of those disgraceful mistakes. The man is not just fit to be a chairman much less a PRESIDENT.
Re: Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 by oldschoollapel(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2019
PDPs main occupation now seems to be mocking , mocking and mocking . they are bereft of ideas for the future other than sell ,sell ,sell . O what a pity .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency / Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.