Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) (51987 Views)

Unclad Girls In Lekki: LASAA Suspends Firm's Licence Over Indecent Advertisement / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by Centcanada: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Illiterate Nigerian Youth has long sold the educated once for a penny but we will reverse it in 2019 before is late. This is not a surprise package to me but what baffles me most is that after all these madness, they will gave them 1k as a job well done.
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by chindoone(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2019
writetopoker:
This is what I call “sucumbus Zimbabwess”
the are from the southern zone of plateau state the home town of the governor he was there on Monday dia physcho no be here
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by danchi2019(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2019
even mad people have endorse buhari
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by macjireh: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2019
yrex01:
Wen atiku supporter go crazy they will call it love.
Wen Bubu supporters goes crazy dey will call dem real mad man.

Awon confused mofos.

Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by tk4rd: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Abjay97:
Some APC supporters were spotted unclad recently in an undisclosed location in the country.
The second picture explains it all..
They easily go crazy while sheepishly supporting something that they don't even know..
1. The man on the extreme left wrote “219” on his body instead of “2019”.. Oh I forgot, was it two-nineteen he wanted to write?? Chaaii..
2. The man on the extreme right wrote “LONGANG” on his body instead of “LALONG” (check the man in the middle).. Wahalla Dey.!!
We are all Nigerians.
Meanwhile, the location should be “Somewhere in Plateau State”
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by Nollyjoe(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Dead men walking...only those that 're mentally ill will vote for buhari....this election will determine the cases of madness we have in Nigeria
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by DrGoodman: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Nollyjoe:
Dead men walking...only those that 're mentally ill will vote for buhari....this election will determine the cases of madness we have in Nigeria

I think you're correct grin

Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
guy, you better leave [b][/b] out of this. He/she has relationship with a mod. Anything you say against him/her, he/she will ask the mod to ban you.
Kontinue kid bro.....
Respect your sis and your new moniker won't be banned and your old one will soon be back.
Just learn to be civil online and follow the rule of the forum.
Then you will NEVER be banned again.
Hugs from Manna! wink
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
post=75481880:

Kontinue kid bro.....
Respect your sis and your new moniker won't be banned and your old one will soon be back.
Just learn to be civil online and follow the rule of the forum.
Then you will NEVER be banned again.
Hugs from Manna! wink
grin this is not a new moniker anyway, I registered this account as far back as 2015 although the one in which you in connaivance with a mod worked and banned is newer. So I decided to start using this one again and you probably don't have up to two kids yet and you're calling me a kid? Well, I'm so humble that I do tolerate some ill-mannered people. BTW, I'll always come for you when it comes to Buhari, I worked for him in 2015 and he's failed me. I'm going for Sowore or Olawepo. Well, let's allow peace to reign. Hugs... wink
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by Timatayo1: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Any responsible and reasonable person will not do this you can only see this among APC supporters because only mad people can do this for buhari
Re: Unclad APC Supporters Sparks Anger(pics) by kabillionaire(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
N3, 000 at work!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.