Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? (443 Views)

What Are The Things To Do For Team Building Activities? / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by Aiholi(m): 12:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Nigeria is a country that still battles with incessant power outages. The outage may take days, or even weeks if not months to cease.

So what are those things you do as soon as you see light?

For me...
1. Charge all my devices/gadget

2. Iron clothes

3. Cook with Hotplate

more loading...
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by Davash222(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2019
I start laying eggs.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by DavidEsq(m): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2019
I start boiling the eggs I laid cheesy
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by consultancy: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2019
Davash222:
I start laying eggs.. undecided undecided undecided

Re: What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by SamuelLoch: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
This fellow above me ruined the trend.

Well, I either charge the gadgets, in most cases, power bank first or turn on the fan.
Then, if hunger is alarming, I get to cook. Sometimes play games too, or work on the laptop - assignments and stuffs.
Re: What Are The Things You Do When Nepa Brings Light? by Aiholi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
SamuelLoch:
This fellow above me ruined the trend.

Well, I either charge the gadgets, in most cases, power bank first or turn on the fan.
Then, if hunger is alarming, I get to cook. Sometimes play games too, or work on the laptop - assignments and stuffs.

this is common, I think

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Orders Efcc To Arrest Chief Justice Of Nigeria Onnoghen / Nda Past Questions And Answers / Woman Losses 5 Children In Lagos School Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.