Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander (1774 Views)

High Quality Low Budget Music Video Production In Nigeria - Xtreme Music Videos / I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno / Get High Quality Low Budget Music Videos For Upcoming Artists In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2019
So I decided to embark on this project just to rack up experience and help a friend of mine who is an upcoming artiste in just any way I could.
Items used:
* A Nikon D3200 DSLR camera plus a 35mm f1.8G lens
* A manual steadycam which was as good as useless
* A tripod
So after the whole hussle and bustle, I came up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjozmbdfGc

This is actually my first shot at shooting a music video. Never done this before. Hope I nailed it?
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by TechCapon(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
IAmSkinny:
So I decided to embark on this project just to rack up experience and help a friend of mine who is an upcoming artiste in just any way I could.
Items used:
* A Nikon D3200 DSLR camera plus a 35mm f1.8G lens
* A manual steadycam which was as good as useless
* A tripod
So after the whole hussle and bustle, I came up with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZjozmbdfGc

This is actually my first shot at shooting a music video. Never done this before. Hope I nailed it?

how much is the camera, I need something like that for myself
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
TechCapon:
how much is the camera, I need something like that for myself
Video is what you want to do majorly with it right?
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by TechCapon(m): 5:34am On Feb 11, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Video is what you want to do majorly with it right?
yeah
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
TechCapon:
yeah
Then nikon D3200 is not what you should be thinking of getting.
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by TechCapon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Then nikon D3200 is not what you should be thinking of getting.
why not? It's just for my YouTube channel
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
TechCapon:
why not? It's just for my YouTube channel
I know. The D3200 has a lot of limitations that I find very annoying.
If you want to vlog, get something with a very fast auto-focus, flip out screen and at least 1080p @60fps.
The reason why I came out with a video as nice as this is because I know the limitations of that camera and I am actually working around it.
You may not be as patient as I am.
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by TechCapon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
IAmSkinny:

I know. The D3200 has a lot of limitations that I find very annoying.
If you want to vlog, get something with a very fast auto-focus, flip out screen and at least 1080p @60fps.
The reason why I came out with a video as nice as this is because I know the limitations of that camera and I am actually working around it.
You may not be as patient as I am.

ok. It's just that cameras are so expensive. There's this sony camera I saw on jumia. Very powerful camera, the price is 350k shocked
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
TechCapon:
ok. It's just that cameras are so expensive. There's this sony camera I saw on jumia. Very powerful camera, the price is 350k shocked
Yes. The one I am using now is 130k plus kit lens.
If you have like 170k, go for the Canon SL2 or the Sony a6000 (like 150k plus kit lens)
It's obvious you are on a budget.
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by Timagex(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Yes. The one I am using now is 130k plus kit lens.
If you have like 170k, go for the Canon SL2 or the Sony a6000 (like 150k plus kit lens)
It's obvious you are on a budget.
I want the d4 cool
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2019
Timagex:
I want the d4 cool
You want to start shooting sports or what?
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by Timagex(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2019
IAmSkinny:

You want to start shooting sports or what?
yep. And, I'm going into wildlife. There are many photography niches I want to attempt, I'm just waiting for a capable camera... cheesy
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2019
Timagex:
yep. And, I'm going into wildlife. There are many photography niches I want to attempt, I'm just waiting for a capable camera... cheesy
Haa. The price of that camera the make me lose weight
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by Timagex(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2019
IAmSkinny:

yeso. You will see a good used one for 1,300$ on eBay...
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by Timagex(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2019
IAmSkinny:

yeso. You will see a good used one for 1,300$ on eBay...and I'm waiting for the release of d5s or d6 so that the price can drop drastically.. cool
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by IAmSkinny: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
Timagex:
yeso. You will see a good used one for 1,300$ on eBay...and I'm waiting for the release of d5s or d6 so that the price can drop drastically.. cool
That 1300 dollars is for body only configuration o
Re: Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander by Timagex(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
IAmSkinny:

That 1300 dollars is for body only configuration o
I know. Make body land fest...

(1) (Reply)

A Painting (copied) Painted By Me / Please Guys Critique This Logo / It's easy, learn a new tech skill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.