Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

#iRant001 - how do I make my man want me in bed - Mr Awesome - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #iRant001 - how do I make my man want me in bed - Mr Awesome (506 Views)

God Stole My Man / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary / My Son My Man- A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#iRant001 - how do I make my man want me in bed - Mr Awesome by MrAwesome001(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2019
#iRant001

And she said she decided to drop by my mail box and ask.
"Please Mr Awesome" how do I make my man want me in bed, he doesn't seem to find me sexually attractive again, what do I do, it's hurting me." and I'm like �. (confused)
The fact that I offer relationship coaching or advice services does not make me a sex-therapist or a Sexanthropist. Nigerians should learn how to find the appropriate doctors for their sicknesses before someone gives you Chloroquine for Headache.
Well, to the lady, incase you're seeing this, if he is your husband, come to my inbox let me show you what to do "In the Bible" but if he's not your husband, he's just your "Man" or your boyfriend, close your eyes and say this sinners prayer after me
"Lord Jesus, I'm sorry, I'm a sinner, I'm a bad person, I have sex outside marriage and I'm proud of it, you can see I'm really enjoying my sin, not like i fall in to it, I deliberately walk in to it and I'm proud of my self, please come in to my life, forgive my atrocities, be the Lord of my life, remove my name from the book of death to book of life, I renounce the devil and I confess that I believe in you, come in to my life and make everything new. Thank you for saving me.

Welcome to the family of God.

To follow me on Instagram click on
[url=instagram.com/officialmrawesome]@OfficialMrawesome[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close / Ìbàdí Àrán / EBIERE BY KARISPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.